• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins *Restarting*

Character Creation Rules Change:

The starting tier is High 8-C. All hax starts at Mid for both offensive and defensive capabilities.
User:Everything12/HaxTiers | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

You start with a set of Three character power sets, and Three extra chosen powers. One of which can start out at High levels of Hax for either Offensive Or Defensive purposes. ((High Mid Regeneration is the highest Regeneration allowed.))

The Settlement(s):
Players can gather survivors for their own settlements in the wastelands/pocket dimensions will definitely be very useful in this RP.

Restarting RP
This role play is now entirely different from the start.
Players are ordinary people that discover they have powers and abilities beyond comprehension. Suddenly Government Agencies, local and foreign go after them.

Name: Zephyr Highwind

Appearance:

7d24487c61062fe1fcb42a1c9e04a79a.png

Characters: Olympia, Dr. Wily, Lex Luthor (Post-Crisis Second Key, Existence Erasure and BFR with prep restricted)

Powers: Armsmaster's Shard, Probe Regalia, Galvanism

Armsmaster's shard gives me a specialty for miniaturization, I.E. fitting more technology in a given space than other people would be able to do.

Probe Regalia is stated in ten NA&T section

Galvanism lets me convert magical energy like energy blasts into electricity that i can use to heal and charge myself

Armsmaster's shard gives me a specialty for miniaturization, I.E. fitting more technology in a given space than other people would be able to do.

Probe Regalia is stated in ten NA&T section

Galvanism lets me convert magical energy like energy blasts into electricity that i can use to heal and charge myself
accepted. I'll keep an eye on your Luthor though

Alright cool.
Name: Bruce Smith

Appearance: this

Characters
Tokita Ohma
Rob Lucci
Machamp

Powers
-Sasaki Kojirou scanning ability (Grants him Information analysis and analytical prediction.)

-Medaka Kurokami Auto Pilot (allows his body to automatically react to and dodge attacks, as well as counter-attack, without having to think)

-The Combined Styles: Bruce has mastery of his martial arts to the point where he can combine the attributes of multiple moves into one attack, potentially creating new attacks based on his powerset.

-

Last edited:
Name: Gorudo
Appearance: A dark blob that shaped itself into a ten feet being, looking mostly humanoid except for a clear lack of eyes on its face. It also has crystal clear long hair.
Characters: Baby (Dragon Ball GT)(Adult), Gooey(Pre-Star Allies), Noob Saibot (Noob Saibot)
Powers: Noriaki Kakyoin's Hierophant Green
Blob from Another World - As a being from another world, where Gorudo's powers come from confuses people... and attempting to gather them, merely causes the person to be blinded for a short period. Seeing into Gorudo's future too can cause the same effect. (Basically, resistance to info analysis and precog, although only visually.)
Blob Fusionism - Utilizing its own powers, Gorudo can mix and match what powers it has. Combining them, separating them... This can also allow Gorudo to combine with other people if it has full consent.

I changed the powers but I will continue with the pet idea
Name: Jack Diaz

Appearance: here

Charecter: Doomguy and The player (Pixel gun 3D) Minus time stuff

Powers:
Void empowerment: All the weapons and the Jack itself are connected to the Void, which makes it an emissary of the void, A soulless aberration unleashed from casual chains, when killing a being the jack's powers, resistances and weapons are improved In addition to that when facing someone who can duplicate or create an avatar, they will feel immense pain when a Clone/avatar dies (Immunity to soulhax, Acausality type 4, Limited Reactive power and Damage Transferal)

Delsin's Concrete Manipulation

pet: Overgrown Rover (my pet)
power: Carnage's Shapeshifting
What is his resistance to magic comparable to?

the truth, the player should not have that, the fight against the Wizard was more than Wizard summons monsters and energy beams, so he should not have it

I changed the powers but I will continue with the pet idea
Name: Jack Diaz

Appearance: here

Charecter: Doomguy and The player (Pixel gun 3D) Minus time stuff

Powers:
Void empowerment: All the weapons and the Jack itself are connected to the Void, which makes it an emissary of the void, A soulless aberration unleashed from casual chains, when killing a being the jack's powers, resistances and weapons are improved In addition to that when facing someone who can duplicate or create an avatar, they will feel immense pain when a Clone/avatar dies (Immunity to soulhax, Acausality type 4, Limited Reactive power and Damage Transferal)

pet: Overgrown Rover (my pet)
power: Carnage's Shapeshifting
literally manipulating concrete is totally fine. Spawning it inside of people is not.

Custom physiologies are kinda cringe bro
I really didn't know what last extra power to choose, I just took the most random thing from my mind.

that basically a sorcerer who throws energy balls and summons monsters vs The player, he should not have it
@Oliver_de_jesus
Sorry I missed what Void Empowerment was. You cna't have it unless it's nerfed or altered significantly
changed
literally manipulating concrete is totally fine. Spawning it inside of people is not.
Ok

I really didn't know what last extra power to choose, I just took the most random thing from my mind.

that basically a sorcerer who throws energy balls and summons monsters vs The player, he should not have it

changed

Ok
You can't have Phantrom Stranger attacks or power null either. :(

Back