• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of Clans/Clash Royale Revisions Part 2

Okay. Thanks for helping out.

Did you follow my earlier instructions?

i tried my best, but i see you are already editing something in so i assume i made some mistakes. Was it capitalization?

"there also seems to be some sort of mega pekka but i haven't played coc in a while and i need to check wether it is legit or not"
Are you referring to Dragon boss from Goblin Map, video link.

ill make the dragon boss at one point or another, he'd be the god tier of the verse

nah i remember some videos of a boss pekka nuking heroes in one go a few weeks ago...guess they were concepts

Ah, yes. This PEKKA never had an actual name he was part of a 1 week special event called "Inferno Town challenge" which if players can 3 star this base which is being protected by this PEKKA they'd get tons of rewards. Some Youtubers happen to refer to it as a Super Pekka, It one shots everything both air and ground troops.

There is this feat I don't know how to calc this, Maybe if you know someone might end up giving a useful result. (I believe I've put this in the calculation evaluatlion in the past)
Giant falling from atmosphere 2:30 it's kinetic energy related.

maybe ill add it as a variation of the pekka. I've actually been thinking of making a pekka composite species (except for mini pekkas of course).
Basically having Super pekka and this variation in it as technically they are the same with slightly different powers. Super pekka is just pekka that absorbed lightning for the mega tesla while this one is just a big pekka.

If i had to guess then it would easily be pure 8-B. the super pekka is the same as the pekka just with higher ap.

also kinetic energy feats like this aren't usually super good but ill try something out and also the castle causing an explosion seems like an interesting feat.

so i just went into a place i will call hell. I never took a good look at the calculator but the giantess calculator is freaking perverted.

Anyways, the giant is around 3 times bigger than the witch who is very tall compared to most women in the game so i used 180cm.

note: this is a rough calc.

the rocket covered the height between the clouds and ground in ~2 seconds and the minimum height between the two is 2000 meters. Using finnish ground elevation of 164 this means the rocket is 918m/s.

The giantess calculator gives the giant a weight of 340kg which is inaccurate for us as the calculator assumes perfect female proportions which are used for an accurate physiology, whilst our giant is essentially a buff square who'd weight well over that (probs over 1 ton).
First option gives us a mid 9-A and the second option gives us top tier 9-A.

Basically even if we had the giant's accurate weight it wouldn't be beyond 8-C... but there is something else.

you see the giant took the full brunt of the impact and came out unharmed right?
It is the crown tower that matters.

the crown tower is (note this is assumptions based on eye calculation by comparing it to the giant) around 6 meters tall and 5 meteres on each side. It is made of stone.

using the square box calculator i found out that it is over 2 mil kg but considering it is a building i used 80% of the mass and so it is now 480 tons at minimum (the percentage is probably lower as there isn't much space inside of it).

Putting it all in the KE calculator we get 48 tons aka mid 8-B which is extremely high for a lvl 1 giant.

we might want an actual calc for it.

i tried my best, but i see you are already editing something in so i assume i made some mistakes. Was it capitalization?
The main problem was that you did not always adjust the tier categories with the others statistucs. I would appreciate if you check through all of the Clash of Clans pages and make such corrections when necessary.

Thank you for helping out. Please ask for calc group evaluations.

The main problem was that you did not always adjust the tier categories with the others statistucs. I would appreciate if you check through all of the Clash of Clans pages and make such corrections when necessary.
@Arceus0x

Has this been done yet?

Due to having electrical issues in my home I'm not able to put this in the calc evaluation thread or able to contact a calc member, Ant if you happen to have time then ask a fellow calc member to evaluate it.

Thank you for helping out. The calculation result can probably be applied then.

Back