• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clarifying question about Nonduality

Wikisource

He/Him
I re-read the Nonduality page and am confused about the new definitions.

1. From now on, listing Nonduality will be required with aspect?
2.Is type 1 outside or existing independently of one or more dualities while type 2 claims transcendence?
3. Will aspects 1, 2, 3 be the same as old TD1, 2, 3? Or is there something else? Especially aspect 3, I'm finding it quite difficult to understand its definition.

I literally just apply things as per the page lol.
Sometimes that is enough.

Rihqw92yzpoypx8azfvc.png

I re-read the Nonduality page and am confused about the new definitions.
3. Will aspects 1, 2, 3 be the same as old TD1, 2, 3? Or is there something else? Especially aspect 3, I'm finding it quite difficult to understand its definition.
Yeah, they're the same. The only functional change is that you no longer require qualitative superiority in order to qualify.

Back