• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Civil War vs Sans

Regenerating from a concept=/=mutation.

Also is Sans gonna just ignore the ghost of his brother and Toriel standing right besides him?

Axl233 said:
Regenerating from a concept=/=mutation.
Also is Sans gonna just ignore the ghost of his brother and Toriel standing right besides him?
You don't get it, do you?

Low-Godly regen isn't enough to regen from soul destruction, it doesn't matter what it relies on. Until you get him mid-godly, you are argument is equal to saying that someone got bestowed mid regen by a god, so now he can regen from being pulverized because the god isn't killed.

Yes, because they wouldn't be there. He knows perfectly well that they are going to come back and that he couldn't have done anything to stop them from dying, and if we take sans from the last possible scene in-verse he would be in a post-geno pacifist ending.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else.

"Or something else"

"Something else"

^ See? You dont need to regen from your soul to be low godly you can regen from your mind or other ways.

Now we are talking about a guy that can regen as long a concept exist Sans is not gonna put down someone of that regen.

How does he know that?

Also if he kills Axl he is gonna deal with ghosts of a intire city.

But it can regen your body only.

If he's soul get destroyed, its not going to be regenerated without feats.

Yeah, how does the guy who states to know that timelines are fluctuating, nomerously references your powers, even passiveagressivly saying to you to use them for good, calls you a freak after you reset if you killed him and knew that chara could destroy the timeline before even frisk did.

Unless they have resistance to soul-hax, he teleports away, kills them with ease and gets LV, and thus becomes 7-C before he killed a hundred of them

Okay,think of a factory that produces persons,his regen is like that it doesnt matter if you kill,burn,atomize,erase as many persons as you can get the factory is still gonna make more and more unless you go there and shut down the engine.

But here is the problem Sans would need to make the concept of Sins and Guilth to stop working if he wants to kill him and he cant do that.

Not if they get summoned the same place where he is or inside him.

That is NLF, to say that destroying his soul would be null due to reliant immortality is to say that he has Mid-godly, and once you get the CRT through, I'll accept the reasoning

See above.

Teleportation first, plus wich one's are low 7-C again?

In fact, the only real thing sans adnits to view as something akin is to breaking his promiseof not hurting frisk, which you could argue respawns toriel and frisk against him.

For toriel, he can evade and danmaku into submission.

For frisk, the idea of civil war recreating a 2-C energy source capable of granting infinitly above baseline 2-B dura is laughable without any feats to sipport it, and so even if he were to make a recreation of frisk, it would be a 10-C one. Which obviously would only give sans a few levels, making gim stronger

Yeah,because conceptual immortality and regen is NLF not the guy that has 0 feats of being able to put down someone like that.

Conceptual manip for Sans when?

Going from 8C to 7C by just LOVE alone is gonna take a shiton of time if you ask me.

Teleportation?agaisnt a guy that has a town worth army of ghost wich ones he can spawn at the opponent side on instant?

Plus the moment that he sees Toriel he is gonna get confused for a moment of why his dead friend is hunting him that would give the ghost a opportunity to attack.

Im never said that he can replicate a 2B frisk stop pitting words in my mouth.

Yeah,because conceptual immortality and regen is NLF not the guy that has 0 feats of being able to put down someone like tha

thats not how it works. He has low-hodly regem until crt is made. That plain doesn't work against soul destruction.

Conceptual manip for Sans when?

Mid godly for civil war when?

Going from 8C to 7C by just LOVE alone is gonna take a shiton of time if you ask me

Killing toriel alone makes you strong enough to kill low 7-Cs with three hits. And the fact that sans would find it much more personal means that it would do more for him-

Teleportation?agaisnt a guy that has a town worth army of ghost wich ones he can spawn at the opponent side on instant?

Yes, because none of that stops teleportation, and aslso, ahain, what is their best AP feat? Because without resistance to soul destruction they get killed nearly upon contact., so their only saving grace would be AP.

Axl233 said:
Plus the moment that he sees Toriel he is gonna get confused for a moment of why his dead friend is hunting him that would give the ghost a opportunity to attack.
Im never said that he can replicate a 2B frisk stop pitting words in my mouth.
No... Just no. The dude deals with them being reincarnated constantly, and he would not just stand there, especialy as toriels attacks are far from fast, nor do they have proper aoe.

The irony, I didn't say you claimed anything, I said, I quote

"For frisk, the idea of civil war recreating a 2-C energy source capable of granting infinitly above baseline 2-B dura is laughable without any feats to sipport it, and so even if he were to make a recreation of frisk, it would be a 10-C one. Which obviously would only give sans a few levels, making gim stronger"

None of that claims that you believe that.

Low godly that has nothing to do with regen from your soul but a concept plus ressurection,im want you brig me proof that Sans has concep manip until that he cannot kill Axl.

Is not like he is going to stop for a moment when he sees his dead friend besides him screaming on his face "why did ya break your promise?"

The moment that the ghosts touch him he is going get assimilated as for durability those guys can take Johnny 8B+ bullets just fine is not gonna be hard to touch a 8C.

No.

That is not how it works.

You have to prove that he can regenerate from his soul being destroyed.

He saw hos friends being killed in ecrutiatingly many ways, and toriel attacking him would still be an attack, an attack that he would dodge.

Exept when the guy can teleport away, one-shot them due to his soul hay killing someone with resitsance and a 7-C+ soul dura. Also, if he were to kill toriel or/and frisk before facing them he would be 7-C

Only if you prove to me that Sans can kill a guy with type 8 immortality and ressurection,concept regen plus the fact that again HE DOESNT NEED HIS SOUL TO REGENERATE.

Also im dont need a CTR since its already explained in his profile that his regenartion doesnt depend on his soul so killing his soul is not gonna do a thing.

She will not attack with danmanku she will try to grab him to assimilate him im can see him dodging that tho.

"7C soul dura"

What?when did durability ever mattered with hax?this isnt DBZ.

Im still vote for Axl sans cannot kill him and he will get tired of all that teleportation shit,fall to the ground and the ghosts will just eat him.

Again, not how it works. Jim not needing his soul to regen is not important. He cannot survive without it, so at most he would be in a perpetual szaze of dying and regenerating

No, that is false. Habing your soul kills you. To survive both your soul and body being destroyed would mean that you either have non-existence or mid-godly. What the regen relies on doesn't matter, the fact that he would be destroyed beyond his regen does.

What are you talking about? Do you even know anything about undertale? You can put armor on your soul, much like in dark souls, souls scale in dura to their physical bodies.

Again, no. I will litiraly ask to have your vote removed in versus thread removal, because he cannot regen both soul and body unless he has mid-godly regen. Relying on something that has nothing to do with either doesn't matter,

Man,for the last time he doesnt regen from his soul its the very concept of sins that regenarates a new Axl after the other one got killed,destroying his soul would not do shit because its not from his soul that he comes back and up until now you gived zero reasons of why destroying his soul would kill him other then being "is in da rulez" eveen though in the regeration rules its says that are different types of low godly someone can comeback from they incorporeal mind while someone can comeback from other means not just from they soul im eveen showed you the explanation of low godly in my last comments but you just ignored and keep repeting the same argument,unless Sans can erase the concept of sins he cannot kill him period.

CTR is not needed you just need to use logic.

That does not work,Frisk dura up is because of her determination not because of soul armor,soul armor just gives you resistence to soul damange nothing more if that was the case Sans would not be Building Level.

You cant remove my vote if you dint eveen debunked my argument you cant do that.

As far as guilt goes, even if Sans knows that they'll be coming back, he'll still feel guilty that he couldn't save them in this timeline or whatever the coming back condition is. Its not like the dude's heartless.

Axl Ro's gank squad of guilt FRA

First of all, that is nto the point. What your regen relies on is a non-factor if it cannot regen your soul. Low-Godly doesn't allow you to heal from your soul being damaged, no matter what it relies on, if it did, it would be mid-godly.

No. Soul armor very specifically gives you endurance. And he ignores the durability, he was capable of stomping on a souless 7-C with his powers.

Exept you still have to prove that he can etiher survive without a soul or can regenarate it. Because the fact that he can regen his body is not important when your soul gets destroyed.

As far as guilt goes, even if Sans knows that they'll be coming back, he'll still feel guilty that he couldn't save them in this timeline or whatever the coming back condition is. Its not like the dude's heartless.

First, this is a headcanon assuming his character. Second, in-verse, the last version of sans is from within a pacifist run.

Axl has 7 votes, but you can ask someone else to vote here if you want.

None of this votes take into acount that the last we saw of sans was in a pacifist run, wich ruins half of the votes on its own

Plus, I'll just say, he's regen is not conceptual in any way.

It allows to ressurect if someone feels guilty for killing axl ro or someone else within its range.(and specters aren't part of this), and sans won't feel guilty about axl at all.

>conceptual regen

? It's not. It relies on the things Civil War summons.

@Axl I made it, "sins" is how he calls the things/beings others sacrificed and/or leave in the past.

@ApiesDeathbyLazors There is a thread were some of his abilities were accepted, the others are easy to find in his arc.

Sins is everything that johnny did that he felt guilty he never specified that the ghosts are the ones reliant on.

It's not. Both are sins, but saying that it's the latter takes much more assumptions. Axl also just says "'sins'", as in not literal and conceptual sins.

What sans needs to do to win is to kill, at most, toriel and frisk.

The latter is ridicolously easy, the first made easier by LV and danmaku

Axol ability need to actually touch his enemy to work. I would have to remind you guy that Sans is a range fighter. Sans never encounter híis enemy in close combat. Why couldn't he just teleport to evaded Axol summons and fire his blaster.

Like what Ricsi said at most he only feel guilty about how he can't keep his promise with Toriel or how he couldn't save his brother.

Back