• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

City busting statements

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Weird question I know.

There aren't a lot of characters I can think of that really scale to this. But if there's a statement of "It can destroy a city with the amount of power it has" do we assume destroying a city to be baseline 7B.

If so, it seems weird that the baselinevdor destroying a city is 7B while the baseline for busting a mountain is Low 7B by Calcs

Whenever I stumbled upon such a statement, I kind of ignored it unless the statement is very specific.

Technically even a High 8-C character could destroy a city over time.

Yeah, that could very well mean that he has enough energy "I'm guessing that's what he is talking about) to do so over time without running out of juice.

>I mean we give Cell solar system for a similar statement. Don't see how that one's vague.

Cell specifies though he's talking about this attack has enough power to not only destroy earth but the entire solar system. He's not really being vague.

Cell using an energy blast and saying that it can destroy the solar system is a lot less vague than this.

We don't know the size of the city, the time frame it would need, the way the city would be destroyed, what kind of damage counts as destroy, etc.

Cell's statement is very specific and it outright states he's got enough power to obliterate the entire solar system with a single attack.

It appears to just be continuous bombardment here.

I can't think of any, but statements that describe nuking an entire city would be City level; but the image makes it looks like a city is being destroyed via continuous bombardment and thus not sure if that's quantifiable.

The image is irrelevant, she's stating she has enough power to destroy a city, she's not trying to destroy a city in the image, as it shows she is fighting somebody

Well even so, is it stated and/or implied she does it all via one attack or that she can eventually destroy an entire city?

No but I was using her as an example, she scales to tier 6 at a minimum anyway.

Regardless, a single "I can destroy a city" isn't enough for much. I don't know what tier we would give it, but definitly not 7-B without further context.

Back