• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Sasuke Uchiha

Battle takes place in Beacon

Round 1: Base Cinder vs End of Part 1 Sasuke w/Cursed Seal of Heaven

Round 2: Maiden Cinder vs Hebi Sasuke

Round 3: Maiden Cinder vs Taka Sasuke

Round 4: Maiden Cinder vs EMS Sasuke

R1: Cinder with superior stats

R2: Setup for Kirin

R3: Amaterasu and calls it a day, that or Susanoo

R4: Troll stomp

Round 1: Cinder blitzes hard and casually oneshots

For the next three rounds i please understand i am not knowledgeable on the extent of Sasuke's capabilities with the Sharingan at these points if someone could explain them...

Round 2: Sasuke via Kirin

Round 3: Cinder via better AP and durability

Round 4: Sasuke with Perfect Susano'o stomps hard

@Gemmy The stats for Taka Sasuke says that he's Multi-City Block level with Susanoo slashes and Town level with Complete Susanoo, Maiden Cinder is Large Town level in both AP and Durability

Hmm. Suu is out then, but Amaterasu still takes the cake.

Aura can be whittled down and Amaterasu is going to stay there for a long time as Cinder has no means that I know of to push it off.

Would it count as a win for her if she took Sasuke down before Amaterasu eventually took her out?

Yes it would, but Sasuke is not gonna stand still after Amaterasu hits her. He can very likely stall long enough with his superior skillset, and besides, it's not like he loses access to Kirin, which would be done easier considering Cinder's maiden power is fire and Amaterasu being inextinguishable by normal means.

Does his MHS speed come from Mach 114 FRS Pain or Mach 380 Deva Path? If its the former couldnt Cinder potentially avoid it? And if it gets on her clothes couldnt she just use her dust manipulation to remove the burning parts? Now if it makes contact with her skin thats a different story...

I don't remember anyone using Mach 114 as it is Rasenshuriken's speed.

It most likely is Mach 380 from Deva Path, as most everyone and their mothers scale from him, Naruto included, and Sasuke is most of the time, faster than him.

Anyways, dust-lined clothes will do what exactly? Iirc it hides her scimitars and glows when she uses her maiden powers, and not much else. Is her semblance dust manipulation? Because I remember her using her powers to redirect rubble as hardened projectiles.

Ah ok, just checking

She can use her Dust manipulation to change the form of her clothes, such as when she changed trom a stealth outfit to a formal dress near instantly. We havent seen Cinder's Semblance yet, everything we've seen her do so far has been her command over Dust. Also i forgot to mention she can make small forcefields if that would at all help her against Amaterasu.

@Weekly:

I see. I don't think that's dust manipulation though. Is dust-laced clothing confirmed canon, or is it fanon like Emiya Shirou's reality marble due to his distortion? It could simply be something like storage seals in Naruto where she can hide her catsuit and pull out a dress like she does her weapons.

Force fields probably won't help too much when Amaterasu for the most part appears on the spot and not as a projectile, and she has no way to see it coming. I dunno.

@Gemmy Yes its canon, it's stated in the show that the reason she is able to manipulate it so easily is because the Dust is woven into the fabric itself. I can find the clip from the episode if you like.

Mkay, so thats a no on the forcefield...well that pretty much covers the abilities that might help her survive Amaterasu.

@Ardales I'm not super familiar with how skilled Sasuke is with a sword but Cinder might have a bit of an advantage due to the fact that her weapons can literally disperse around an incoming object and reform on the other side of it, such as when this happened with Pyrrha's shield. Her blades should have the same effect of being able to bypass a would-be sword clash and hit the target behind it.

Ardales1 said:
So how will the fight in each round turn out?
Please elaborate
Like I said earlier:

R1: Cinder wins with superior stats, and that Sasuke has no method to fight back, only stall. Besides, blitz.

R2: Sasuke stalls as he sets up for Kirin once he notices none of his normal attacks work.

R3: Sasuke uses Amaterasu once he notices none of his normal attacks work. Stalls her to death afterward. Else, stalls for Kirin.

R4: Lol.

@Weekly:

So dust on the fabric helps her manipulate her clothing and stores her weapons. What of her throwing around rubble as projectiles?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gemmy Yes its canon, it's stated in the show that the reason she is able to manipulate it so easily is because the Dust is woven into the fabric itself. I can find the clip from the episode if you like.
Mkay, so thats a no on the forcefield...well that pretty much covers the abilities that might help her survive Amaterasu.

@Ardales I'm not super familiar with how skilled Sasuke is with a sword but Cinder might have a bit of an advantage due to the fact that her weapons can literally disperse around an incoming object and reform on the other side of it, such as when this happened with Pyrrha's shield. Her blades should have the same effect of being able to bypass a would-be sword clash and hit the target behind it.
Sasuke is known to KO 1000 Sound Ninja without receiving a scratch and can coat his katana with electricity and later Amaterasu flames, the latter of which could be useful against Dust.

No one in RWBY has resistance to Genjutsu sans Penny due to being an artificial lifeform.

The strongest illusion that caught them is only Emerald's which is very flawed in that she couldn't even hide the dirt kicking up when she moved. That, and Neo's glass.

The rubble she used is Dust superheated and then supercooled into glass, which she can disperse, control, and turn back into Dust at will.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah all of those are examples of her Dust manipulation. Here is her using her Dust manip to alter her clothes, and the explanation about Dust-infused clothing.
Very well. I'd best accept that as I'm very much torn otherwise.

Anyways, it's still not gonna change my answer on who wins which.

@Ardales1:

Unneeded, but thanks. It's a nice read.

I didn't know about K11's participation in the Kyuubi-Susanoo attack with the tails.

Back