• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Darth Vader

Skill gap and Precog? Yes. Funnily enough, Vader gets a break in the fact that he isn't fighting someone with precog for once.

I ask the same, telikinetic force push plus his own force lightning causes me to wonder "What about her"

Cinder isnalmost 3x stronger, has two different barriers on top of her aura to protect herself, can create flames around herself as an attack added to her defences, can use lightning almost as powerful as the lightning that killed him in-canon, and can blast him woth the same pillar of fire that killed Oz as vader isnt blocking am attack like that

Ive already explained how tk wont work and his mind hax isnt combat applicable

Cinder should take this mid diff

@Gargoyle Yes but she HAS lightning, she has ice too

Her clash with raven is her only actual fight using her maiden power to their fullest that we've ever seen

Yes but she HAS lightning, she has ice too

In character Cinder has literally never used it once even in a fight to the death.

Two different Barriers

Vader has forcefield creation himself and two is more then capable of wearing down said aura with force blasts and pushes.

Lightning almost as powerful

Again out of character.

Same Pillar of Fire

The blast itself isn't even that wide, Ozpin couldn't dodge as he was limited to the area he was fighting on and ultimately thought making a shield and charging was a better idea. Vader has no such reprocusions and has the skill and Precog necessary to get by.

Also, the AP advantage isn't even that notable, Cinder has a casual feat, Vader scales to people even his weaker self curbstomps that does the feat casually.

Cinder used lightning in her fight against raven

Cinder's barriers are magic based, not aura based, and Cinder has broken through barriers almost 3 times more durable than Vader's before she even trained with her full maiden powers

The blast was bigger than Oz himself when coated by a bubble shield

Cinder scales to a casual 466 kiloton feat, vader scales to a 180 kiloton feat, its a big difference

1. Uses it exactly once, and literally never again in that fight, I didn't even remember it up until I rewatched it.

2. Broke through aura almost 3x stronger before she mastered it? You mean from Ozpin?

3. Not out of moving distance, as it takes quite a bit for the actual blast to reach.

4. Going over the Scaling as it's clearly necessary.

RoTJ Vader>>Early Vader=Obi Wan, who one shotted Darth Maul, who was superior to the casual 180 Kiloton feat. And even excluding that it isn't even 3x, big difference it is not.

Difference isn't that big.

More importantly, as I stated before, Vader doesn't have the issue of fighting someone with precognition, and telikinetic blasts are instant undodgeable attack to push Cinder off her guard.

I know this is going to switch most of the votes but I'm going to vote inconclusive as it can go either way, so that's..... 1-0-5 in favor of inconclusive.

Because Vader has done this:

"Vader came to an abrupt stop, scanning his audience and certainly sending shivers of fear through everyone—Toydarian, Dug, and Devaronian alike. As his raised right hand curled slowly into a fist, many of them began nervously tugging at the collars of their tunics and cloaks. But it was the Twi'lek prefect, standing not a meter from the Dark Lord, who unexpectedly gasped and brought his hands to his chest as if he had just taken a spear to the heart. Phoca Soot's lekku shot straight out from the sides of his head as if he were being electrocuted, and he collapsed to his knees in obvious agony, his breath caught in his throat and blood vessels in his head-tails beginning to rupture. His eyes glazed over and his red skin began to pale; then his arms flew back from his chest as if in an act of desperate supplication, and he tipped backward, the left side of his head slamming hard against the blood-slicked floor." -- Tarkin

@Gargoyle Yes, so she does in fact have it and has shown to use it in combat

2. Yes, she broke through both Oz's forcefield as well as his aura with her fire pillar attack

3. Yes but if he tries to block it he's dead

And she uses it exactly once in a life or death situation

3. A massive fire blast wider then the width of his lightsaber isn't going to go lightly.

BTW where does her several kilometer range come from?

For all the talk about Cinder being 3X stronger almost, it's worth noting that Vader's feats there mostly came when he was still getting back up to Anakin level. He's way stronger by ROTJ

Means he's not voting yet.

How hot can Cinder's flames get? Because Vader has walked away from a laser cannon blast hot enough to vaporize shit like solid titanium. Hell, even pre Empire Strikes Back Luke walked away from a blast hot enough to vaporize solid rock.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also technically Cinder has higher Lifting Strength than Vader with his tk
Vader, Windu, Yoda all have Class M lifting feats with TK. Darkanine calc'ed Yoda's at 28,000+ tonnes. Vader and Windu can both lift up walkers weighing thousands of tonnes.

Soldier Blue said:
How hot can Cinder's flames get? Because Vader has walked away from a laser cannon blast hot enough to vaporize shit like solid titanium.
It doesn't have any noteworthy feats if I recall

All things considered, Cinder should win here. OP says Cinder at her peak. That puts her in the same AP range as characters whom Vader is legit afraid of facing and whose powers have surprised him.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also how exactly does Vader beat her with TK when TK can be broken out of with higher ap?
^ I agree with this.

Back