• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cid/Abigail clear up

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a big misunderstanding of who did the high 6-A feat and the statement of Abigail being on par with mundus so I think we should have separate keys for cid and the real Abigail

Base cid is said to only be strong as a regular human so cid should be 10-B (is the weakest demon in the series state to be as strong as a normal human)

The real Abigail is far more powerful than cid he couldn't use the power to its full potential because he gave up his humanity. Abigail is comparable but weaker than mundus cid states that Abigail once had the power to rival the demon king not actually on par so for real Abigail

At least high 6-A possibly higher (is far superior to cid with his powers and is comparable but weaker to mundus)

To sum it all up

Base cid 10-B

cid with Abigail's power high 6-A

Code:
real Abigail at least high 6-A possibly

I think we should kept the 10-B as it is a page for cid

There is a big misconception that the high 6-A feat was done by a god tier character when it was done by a higher up fodder character

Considering DMC 1 Dante was injured badly by Mundus casual attack and the anime takes place shortly after DMC1, and Abigail was supposed to be in the same park as Mundus, it would explain how Cid got dusted by one shot from DT Dante

He never wielded the true power of Abigail

RebubleUselet said:
10-B is unnecessary.
What I can behind is:

Multi-Continent level (Created a portal that engulfed a good portion of the planet) | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Said to rival Mundus in the past)
I double what Reb said

For intelligent for cids key it should be noted he was able to successfully manipulate Everyone including Dante throughout the anime

Weakness he is very cocky with Abigail's power and is a coward who relies on Dante's mercy which got him killed in the end

No, Dante is fine at flat-out High 6-A. Yelling and having his DT activated (albeit for a brief period of time) indicate that he put an effort to destroy Abigail in one hit.

While we are here this something that is confusing me was it void mundus or the beastheads that did the high 3-A feat?

It was Dante & Void Mundus. Their clash shook the world, which is likely infinte, but in that case it's an outlier, so it's not usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back