• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chun Li vs Kenshiro

Kenshiro with ease, he is too skilled and has too much hax for a pure melee fighter

Kenshiro. Kills with skills to back it up and has two ways that can screw up Chun Li instantly.

Seeing that Kenshiro (Mach 336) and Chun Li (Mach 400+; scaling from Bison) are relatively similar in speed with Chun Li being slighly faster, I think that Kenshiro edges this out slightly with his martial arts skills and his ability to ignore durability in general.

This means that if Kenshiro hits Chun Li with something Chun Li's limbs may explode or something.

Is this Kenshiro End of Season, or Kenshiro from the first series (before Raoh existed)?

Edit: Kenshiro wins due to Musou Tensei and being intangible. Chun Li has no defense against this.

Kenshiros speed is actually faster since he was not even serious and pulled a casual massively hypersonic move and if he went all out chun li is done for. With over 1000 moves to insta kill and overall being faster and more SKilled makes him the winner Kenshiro

Chun li does have ranged energy attacks you know, it's not like she has to go literally hand to hand against someone. Usually she uses kicks anyway, but there's nothing stopping her from spamming energy balls at range or creating a large orb of energy at close range.

Her koken has pathetic range and is meant to stun opponents. Her kikosho however does have a huge range advantage but Ken could tank that. Theirs no way chun li could win against someone who is faster,stronger,more skilled fighter plus chun li isn't ruthless and never goes for a kill but if kenshrio wanted to he could end her life in one touch

Chun li is a trained interpol officer with a ton of experience. I'm sure she knows when and how to go for a kill when it necessary. Besides, standard battle assumptiosn have them as bloodlusted.

Thesworddancer said:
Chun li is a trained interpol officer with a ton of experience. I'm sure she knows when and how to go for a kill when it necessary. Besides, standard battle assumptiosn have them as bloodlusted.
@thesworddancer chun li is still only trained in self defense and kenshrio trumps her easily in skill ask anyone. His knowledge of hokutos 2000 years style gives a huge variety of counters theirs also the fact he adopts to opponents and learns their techniques creating counters. Don't believe me look at this sca
Kenshiro Kasumi explaining hokuto Shinken and its ability to adapt in a fight
Kenshiro Kasumi explaining hokuto Shinken and its ability to adapt in a fight

Not sure the guy never specifically stated he was rooting for chun li honestly don't you think this a bit of a stomp thread

Well Ken and Chun Li are....if only if it's him at Base. At 100%, Kenshiro becomes on the high end of High 7-C.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well Ken and Chun Li are....if only if it's him at Base. At 100%, Kenshiro becomes on the high end of High 7-C.
Kenshiros AP doesn't define his true strengths. Remember his strength lies in the fact he can penetrate opponents defenses regardless if they're stronger than him. His speed is much higher than hers and the fact all his moves are all literally insta kill(you know this to cross) plus we haven't even touched on Museo tensei or his other styles he can use. That's why I think it's a stomp

True. Though i was literally speaking about his physical strength though, that's the thing. @Grudge

Going for Kenshiro with his OHKO moves he can use on Chun-Li.

Also, @Thesworddancer

Standard Battle Assumptions have them in character but willing to kill, not Bloodlusted. There's a significant difference between the two.

CrossverseCrisis said:
True. Though i was literally speaking about his physical strength though, that's the thing. @Grudge
Oh. It isn't he getting an island upgrade though alkazamnn said AMMs calc was good now

IDK. That and you have to be patient about it. Calc's in general don't really get accepted taht fast. It takes time to do so. And the rest of the calc team has yet to comment on it as well so....there's that. @Grudge

If that's true, then this thread would be closed on account if being a huge stomp.

It's not official yet but I believe it will be soon.....hopefully

CrossverseCrisis said:
IDK. That and you have to be patient about it. Calc's in general don't really get accepted taht fast. It takes time to do so. And the rest of the calc team has yet to comment on it as well so....there's that. @Grudge
Should I go ask.it would be better if you did it since your close with them . But I don't mind doing it or waiting

Grudgeman1706 said:
Should I go ask.it would be better if you did it since your close with them . But I don't mind doing it or waiting
Just post on their message wall and wait for input, that's how it usually goes.

I'm just worried. Since Ive reviewed a couple of debates involving Kenshiro and people always underestimated him because his AP was low or his speed was not as great. Thanks to you and AMM (and me a little bit) kenshiros back on the grid and he's beginning to show his true strengths

I can do it myself, it's fine.

That and i believe that TLT1 is trying to use the High 7-C version of Kenshiro....buuuuuuuut....given the fact he (the OP) didn't specify about which version of Ken is being used, this would very well be a stomp if the Small Island calc gets accepted so.....yeah. @Grudge

CrossverseCrisis said:
I can do it myself, it's fine.

That and i believe that TLT1 is trying to use the High 7-C version of Kenshiro....buuuuuuuut....given the fact he (the OP) didn't specify about which version of Ken is being used, this would very well be a stomp if the Small Island calc gets accepted so.....yeah. @Grudge
Thanks man, I just don't want to put more work on you I hate imposing, most of the time I like doing things myself sometimes if I can

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmmm well the sub reletevistic kenshiro isnt accepted so far rite?
Only by DT. IDK about the rest of the calc team + those like Lina Shields and such.

well for now we are using MHS and larhe town kenshiro

if there are changes we will account for them later

Back