• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chun-Li seriously needs one or two hits in order to severely injure or even incap She-Hulk. She's 6.1x stronger than her. The very best She-Hulk can do against that is maybe (and I use that word very loosely) keep her distance via thunderclap. I can't see her LS being a wincon considering that she has to get up close and personal, and Chun-Li kind of skillstomps, let alone the 6x AP advantage.
Where's the 0.1 ton value for Chun coming from?

I mean, I think I've outlined enough reasons why she still gets the W even if that value turns out to be bogus, but I'm just curious.

I would love to see the actual calc, for said value.

This blog is not a calc blog.

Back