• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chuck (Angry Birds Space; Lazer Bird) is Low 7-C and XLR8 (Ben 10; Original Series) is 8-A, but I think they are equiparable for a fight, so...

Lazer bird
Lazer Bird

XLR8
XLR8

• Speed equalized
  • Preparation time: 10 min (for think strategies or something else)
  • Chuck "equipped" with slingshot, no power-ups allowed.
  • Distance: 100 meters
  • Place: A random meadow
Votes:

• Lazer Bird: 0
  • XLR8: 2 (Greenshifter, MrLuk2000)
  • Draw: 0

I think the battle can be like this:

XLR8 starts approaching Lazer Bird at high speed in a straight line, because he doesn't know what Lazer can do. Once close enough, Lazer would launch, baffling XLR8. This one would begin to run after Lazer, and at the ideal moment, the bird would launch itself on the alien. After this impact, I think that the alien would endure without problems and leave K.O. to Lazer, winning the battle.

Ok so a few things: 1) OS XLR8 will most likely be revised to at least Low 7-B, likely 7-A but am waiting for other revisions to apply those changes.

2) You can not vote on your own thread.

Greenshifter said:
Ok so a few things: 1) OS XLR8 will most likely be revised to at least Low 7-B, likely 7-A but am waiting for other revisions to apply those changes.
2) You can not vote on your own thread.
Okay, about the first, I'll be aware of the changes.

About the second, big mistake from me, sorry. Anyways, can I keep my opinion about the battle?

You can keep your opinion although it's generally not very useful to make a fight where you already know who's gonna win.

Greenshifter said:
You can keep your opinion although it's generally not very useful to make a fight where you already know who's gonna win.
Oh okay, I'm just giving my theory about this fight, but I'd love to know what the other users think and that's why I found interesting to create this thread.

Well I think XLR8 has more experience fighting despite only being 10 years old. It's a close match because of Chuck's AP advantage, does Lazer bird also have access to base Chuck's equipment?

Greenshifter said:
Well I think XLR8 has more experience fighting despite only being 10 years old. It's a close match because of Chuck's AP advantage, does Lazer bird also have access to base Chuck's equipment?
No, but he have access to Angry Bird Space Power Ups (I will define them in a summary way since the article still does not explain it):

• Flock of Birds: Basically, 4 copies of the bird are created that follow a path similar to him, and when Lazer's ability is activated, they perform the same.
  • Space Egg: The ability creates a tiny black hole that destroys nearby objects and then disappears.
  • Pig Puffer: Inflate the enemies (it seems that with air) making them fatter.
  • Summon Wingman: Wingman appears, a huge bird with a superhero cape and attracts objects and enemies with its own gravitational field.
  • Summon Space Eagle: A huge eagle appears that sweeps part of the land, is capable of destroying several blocks of stone without problems.

Hmm yeah got a point, I guess you can restrict it then. I recommend putting those attacks you mentioned on Chuck's profile tho.

Greenshifter said:
Hmm yeah got a point, I guess you can restrict it then. I recommend putting those attacks you mentioned on Chuck's profile tho.
Yes, I am editing the article right now.

XLR8 is actually "At least 8-C to High 8-C", but is it still valid? Does anyone else want to vote or change their decision? I keep seeing a fair battle here

Back