• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck vs Goku

• High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable. Also take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP.
So there, High 3-A is both 3-D and 4-D. Wukong here is an Infinite 3-D, so Chuck stomps

I thought Wukong was 4-D, though? That was what was said when Goku was put against him. (Back when the latter was High 3-A)

Huh. Okay then.

I mean it doesn't matter, since Chuck would haxstomp him even if he were 4-D. But still, good to know.

That was Xeno Goku and he was put against 2-B Wukong. If Wukong's High 3-A key was 4-D then his match against Tart would've never been fair.

Sound of Infinity said:
That was Xeno Goku and he was put against 2-B Wukong. If Wukong's High 3-A key was 4-D then his match against Tart would've never been fair.
Not what I was talking about. We had canon Goku rated as High 3-A for a brief period, and one of the first people he was put up against around that time was High 3-A Wukong.

I was there. It was before I had discussion mod status.

Back