• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris versus Darkseid's true self!

Darkseid's 52 universes busting 2-C key shall be used. Speed is equalized. I shall present arguments against this being a stomp if necessary, but right now lack an opinion on who would win.

Darkseid is invulnerable not just to physical, but mental harm from tiers lower than his own, and has conceptual manipulation. This should give him the capacity to tank Chuck's fear hax. Type 4 Immortality and non-corporeality should allow him to tank Death hax, so Chuck Norris's passive haxes have been tanked.

Upon being destroyed, Chuck Norris always reveals a smaller and tougher Chuck Norris, like a russian doll, so while Darkseid's physical prowess is immense, hitkilling him approaches impossibility regardless. Law Manipulation may allow him to deal Darkseid damage and tank some of his attacks and haxes (by believing Darkseid cannot deal him damage, for example).

The climate is at its hottest, so Chuck Norris is sweating a Danmaku of High 3-A bullets.

Chuck Norris — 0 (Nobody)

Darkseid — 0 (Nobody)

Inconclusive — 0 (Nobody)

ChuckNorrisTB
What can the Texas Ranger do? Anything.

Darkseid Fourth Wall Thumbs Down
Time to die, Chuck.

My first Chuck Norris debate. Let's see how he fairs against one of DC's most powerful beings. Firstly, I'll be comparing their stats and listed abilities in their actual pages. We're using Darkseid's strongest form, though his 2-C feats.

Attack Potency: Chuck is High Universal, able to roundhouse kick time itself, and a fight against Bruce Lee would destroy the Universe. Darkseid's Low Multiversal, almost destroying the 52 universes in a weakened state. Darkseid has damaged more universes than Chuck was shown, so Darkseid takes this.

Speed is equalized (and with good reason too).

Durability: Chuck Norris is High Universe, able to survive the universal obliterating fight against Bruce Lee. Darkseid is Low Multiversal (possibly a scaling).

Both have insane stamina. Darkseid's range is Multiversal, and Chuck's is Universal+. Darkseid wins that as well.

Chuck Norris's notable, and relevant, powers, is illusions, stealth, various manipulations, and Immortality by insane Regenerationn. Darkseid can BFR, reality warp, manipulate space-time, negate durability with Omega Beams, and he's immortal.

In conclusion, Darkseid wins by overall being a higher tier (His 2-C vs Chuck's 3-A), and manipulation of space-time and BFR abilities. Though the fact that Chuck Norris is asanine will be a challenge. Next post will cover what the original poster states.

Here, I'll cover what the original poster says, and compare it with the pages as well as accepting them (which won't affect my vote anyway).

"Darkseid is invulnerable not just to physical, but mental harm from tiers lower than his own, and has conceptual manipulation. This should give him the capacity to tank Chuck's fear hax. Type 4 Immortality and non-corporeality should allow him to tank Death hax, so Chuck Norris's passive haxes have been tanked." True. Chuck's options are likely limited considering the huge gap between attack and durability.

"Upon being destroyed, Chuck Norris always reveals a smaller and tougher Chuck Norris, like a russian doll, so while Darkseid's physical prowess is immense, hitkilling him approaches impossibility regardless." While I didn't see this in Chuck's page, let's assume this is true. While I would like to know how much the size decreases and power increases, eventually it would stack higher than Darkseid's prowess. I don't think it covers BFR, though.

"Law Manipulation may allow him to deal Darkseid damage and tank some of his attacks and haxes (by believing Darkseid cannot deal him damage, for example)." Key word; may. This is probably going to be the key point this thread argues over. But, since I'm accepting the original post, we'll assume Chuck Norris has the ability to negate Darkseid via his beliefs. I don't think Darkseid has a counter for this.

"The climate is at its hottest, so Chuck Norris is sweating a Danmaku of High 3-A bullets." Haven't seen this in Chuck's page either, but let's continue. High 3-A would be High Universal, so basically Chuck's physical attack. And Danmaku is basically making a bullet hell. Though at the cost of this, he may be exerting himself a little more. Whether that's relevant or not I have no idea. But Darkseid wouldn't care too much about this (unless he makes mini-Norris and the tears scale) due to his higher durability.

In conclusion, taking this into account, a BFR is still a viable option, and probably the best one for Darkseid to use. Everything else will prove a greater challenge than my main post, and makes Norris even more asanine. Either way, I'm still voting for Darkseid. And I do not think this is a stomp, due to this being Chuck Norris against a higher tier.

You still haven't explained what Darkseid has for passive conceptual Fear manipulation. Or his passive Death manipulation which was graciously explained by another user:

"Chuck Norris's death hax is passive. He shapes natural selection and the evolution of the species by allowing some beings to live on and the rest dies. At the instant the fight begins, Chuck's opponent is going to die yesterday, simply because Chuck doesn't know the meaning of mercy and thus doesn't allow his opponents to live. Death manipulation resistance? Well, Chuck's opinion is that people whose lives he doesn't approve of die, and he can crush facts with his bare opinion, so only the combination of death hax resistance (that death hax being in a worldwide, 5 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 living beings scale, 20 quintillio animals, all of the billions to trillions of big-sized animals) and Law Manipulation that reinforces it to survive. This means both death hax resistance and RW/Law Manip resistance, or something that does the job."

Darkseid stands no chance. This is a stomp.

Darkseid is non-corporeal, divinely immortal and has reality warping, 22Easy. Plus a huge size. The death manipulation wasn't ignored. =/

I'm sorry for the fact Chuck's Danmaku and heroic second wind aren't listed on his page. It's however on Arbitrary Numbers's blog. We're the ones doing most of the editing on Chuck's page right now but I forgot to add these skills last time Chuck's page was unlocked. It is, however, on his respect thread (which is AN's blog) and you can see it there.

I kind of agree with you, PowerPikachu2, although while we don't know how many Chuck Norris can come out of the original (maybe just 1, maybe it goes all the way to a rat's size), he may or may not get one-shot. If he keeps breaking into such small sizes, then he might tank Darkseid's first attack by losing dozens of relatively thin forms, but still having one or a few surviving Norris by the end of a badly-tanked blow.

The largest nested doll in the world is a little over fifty centimeters tall and is a 51-pieces set, so I'm guessing a realistic high-end for Chuck Norris would be on the 150~200 pieces scale.

Chuck Norris may be able to frighten Darkseid, and possibly give him an advantage. At first, Chuck still can't do a whole lot against an immortal god with multiversal durability. Darkseid could also possibly just BFR Chuck after going a far distance (if it helps). But if Darkseid does engage, it might not take many layers until he decides BFR.

PowerPikachu2 said:
5D? What does that mean? And does this mean Darkseid's immune to fear manipulation?
Chuck Norris has no showings of affecting 5-D beings with his hax

So yeah

Back