• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Greene (and lesserly Frank) Revision

I know this profile isn't very active nor visited (hell there are only 6 threads about this), and that most of the things I'll mention are a bit obvious to be discussed, but I still felt like making a thread just in case, because I'm unexperienced editing profiles here and I wanted to make sure everyone agrees.

So, I believe Chuck Greene should recieve changes in his stats. As I'm about to discuss:

Tier: I believe we should be "upgraded" to "9-B, higher with weaponry", mainly because he can one-shot Zombies who can take his punches, just like it is mentioed in Frank's page. The same goes for Attack Potency and Striking Strength.

Speed. He should be upgraded to "Athletic Human (Can outran most survivors, and scales to Frank), higher with Quickstep" mainly because the Quickstep appars in Dead Rising 2 as well, as simple as that. Now, I don't wanna touch Supersonic/Supersonic+ reaction/combat speed for Chuck/Frank (it's possible they have in their life dodged bullets and maybe even sniper shots, considering how much gun-wielding people they've had to face.) because that's for another day, and I don't want to have a long debate as I don't have much time.

Lifting Strength: I'm not very sure about his Peak Human ranking. Unless I'm missing something, the best feat he has is dealing with Snowflake, which is Above Average Human honestly. Same goes probably for Frank (although, minor nitpick, I think we should add "can push cars" to his Exo-Suit Lifting Strength, although it probably doesn't change his ranking).

Durability: His ranking is fine, although the explanation should either be expanded or just changed. It should either explain what weapons he has tanked, or, we could just pull the "Can tank hits from Zombies", which is more simple.

Stamina: The ranking is fine, it should be explained with "Can expend lots of continuous hours rescuing survivors and dealing with Zombies", or something similar.

Range: It's fine, although we should add "hundreds of meters with firearms"

Standard Equipment: Fine.

Intelligence: As he's a mechanic (and even invented the combo-weapons Frank is known for being able to build), he should be "At least Genius", just like Frank is.

Weaknesses: We should add "Normal human weaknesses", everything else is fine.

Well, what do you think? Also, I would appreciate replies very soon, because I don't have much time.

These are fine. I plan on doing a huge dead rising revision however. Chuck needs a big amount of things added to his profile, however. Same with Nick Ramos. With any luck...those revisions will come out soon enough.

It really does. One of my main points is gonna be bringing in Frank's zombie form. As well as upgrading Nick's tier because for some reason he's classified as 9-C

Oh yeah! I forgot about Zombie Frank! We should totally add him, so many posible matches, plus iirc he has a lot of other abilities. Seems interesting. Also, yeah, I always found 9-C Nick...stupid, to say the least. Did he defeat the King Zombie, by the way? Because that's already some 9-B stuff right there. Plus, I dunno, but I really hope Frank's Exo-Suit gets upgraded to 8-C or even higher.

Plus, I just realized. does Chuck defeating Gas Zombies count? Because then, even without weapons he should move from 9-B to At least 9-B, but whatever.

Anyone who can kill and take hits from the zombies immediately gets bumped up to 9-B. Nick should be 9-B he just isn't. They should also both be given a wide arrange of powers and abilities coming from Frank considering they're all comparable.

Chuck is especially comparable to Frank because he can hurt the guy and they're basivlaly implied to be comparable. They both scale off one another while I'm not too sure about Nick.

I'm even formulating some arguments about bumping them up to 9-A, or at least Frank himself, considering he can take helicopter fire and RPG shots which are 9-A., and he's comparable to people who can harm him. At the very least he's Wall Level+, which is pretty damn good.

Uuuuh possibly? I mean we both agreed on it but you may wanna ask a mod about it

there are like no supporters for Dead Rising it makes me upset

Ok, it's done now. There's other things we can do.

1) It may sound innecessary, but I would like to see pages for some of the psychopaths (specially ones like Stacey and her modified Uranus Zone robot.)

2) I could add some details for the pages of the Zombies, like "possibly higher", as they get stronger at night.

3) We should already define Frank/Chuck/Nick's reaction speed. Other than tiers, it's what this series is missing the most. That's why I'm looking forward to the future revisions.

1. I definitely want to add Stacey and her robot. She's probably have one key for herself and one for her robot. Other psychopath pages like Adam would be fun.

2. That might be needed? Not entirely sure though they seem to have the same general strength yeah?

3. What should their reaction speed be exactly?

It was mostly fine. I cleaned it up a bit.

Back