• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronos (Chrono Clock) Low 1-C downgrade

Talked this with @RM97 given we found this profile:

Low Complex Multiverse level (To Chronos compared to her own existence, the infinite timelines that exist were too small for her to perceive, as such she divided herself into infinite smaller parts to observe each of the infinite timelines. All the smaller parts are Chronos, having the same experiences, knowledge, power etc.)

There is a pretty big issue here.

It seems like everything relies on this scan, but it seems to tell like she's too large to fit in the said multiverse. However, this is literally just a bigger 2-A, as even unicellular beings are too small for us to be perceived, yet they're still 3D, and nothing in these scans says that she transcends space and time, just that she's bigger than the multiverse.

Edit: Did not know about new standards, however:

She can perceive the world through tiny peepholes in every universe and to interact with the worlds, she divided herself and created her avatars. In addition, the realm she inhabits is just the end of Time where the world is broken (despite it still having the laws of inertia) and not some higher dimensional realm which is qualitatively superior to 4D. So imo that'd just be above baseline 2-A.

That perception thing is not to be taken literally. If you read the full scan, Cro talks about how she divided herself (aka her true form Chronos) to smaller multiple selves (the Avatars in each timeline aka Cro) to communicate with the world (World being the general observed region of the Universe as per my scan) aka the 3D aspect of the Universe. Which is why the Avatars/Cro is shown to be 3D floating spiritual entities in the series.

Essentially, Chronos wanted to perceive and interact with the "Worlds" aka the 3D Aspect but she's so large in her true form that doing so was impossible to her and thus, she had to divide herself into smaller avatars and live in different timelines and experience the world.

Aka, either give better evidence for Low 1-C, or downgrade her to 2-A.

Last edited:
Low Complex Multiverse level (To Chronos compared to her own existence, the infinite timelines that exist were too small for her to perceive, as such she divided herself into infinite smaller parts to observe each of the infinite timelines. All the smaller parts are Chronos, having the same experiences, knowledge, power etc.)

There is a pretty big issue here.

It seems like everything relies on this scan, but it seems to tell like she's too large to fit in the said multiverse. However, this is literally just a bigger 2-A, as even unicellular beings are too small for us to be perceived, yet they're still 3D, and nothing in these scans says that she transcends space and time, just that she's bigger than the multiverse.

Aka, either give better evidence for Low 1-C, or downgrade her to 2-A.
there is no cardinal number between Aleph-0 and Aleph-1. You can't be bigger than Aleph-0 and smaller than Aleph-1

1. this is talking about multiple infinite multiverses, multiple infinite multiverses ⇏ bigger, however bigger space = bigger by definition.
And multiple infinite universes are actually higher in 2-A if the verse treats it as such, so?
2. above baseline 2-A exists only if the verse treats it as such
Thanks for repeating my point.

Idk how the site standards work but her being "too large to perceive the world" is not the full context since she can perceive the world through tiny peepholes in every universe and to interact with the worlds, she divided herself and created her avatars. In addition, the realm she inhabits is just the end of Time where the world is broken (despite it still having the laws of inertia) and not some higher dimensional realm which is qualitatively superior to 4D. So imo that'd just be above baseline 2-A.

Last edited:
the first scan is incredibly small, would appreciate if you resized it a bit
unknown.png

Idk how the site standards work but her being "too large to perceive the world" is not the full context since she can perceive the world through tiny peepholes in every universe and to interact with the worlds, she divided herself and created her avatars. In addition, the realm she inhabits is just the end of Time where the world is broken (despite it still having the laws of inertia) and not some higher dimensional realm which is qualitatively superior to 4D. So imo that'd just be above baseline 2-A.
what is "World" referring to here?, the totality of the cosmology, the universes?, btw she still seems massively bigger than a 2-A structure.

what is "World" referring to here?, the totality of the cosmology, the universes?, btw she still seems massively bigger than a 2-A structure.
She seems to talk only about the humans world, which she uses avatars to interact with.

how would she inhabit said realm if she is at least bigger than baseline 2-A (Low 1-C for now)?
From what's given in the VN, Chronos, as a Goddess, Chronos existed in the Isolated Realm at the end of time where the flow of time in all Universes have come to a halt despite space being cracked and laws of the universe still existing in the realm. She observes the Worlds through the peepholes in the Universes and in order to interact with those worlds and it's people, she created Avatars since her current form is too big to fit into those universes (despite somehow the Protagonist interacting with her true form normally without any size discrepancy between them).

From what's given in the VN, Chronos, as a Goddess, Chronos existed in the Isolated Realm at the end of time where the flow of time in all Universes have come to a halt despite space being cracked and laws of the universe still existing in the realm. She observes the Worlds through the peepholes in the Universes and in order to interact with those worlds and it's people, she created Avatars since her current form is too big to fit into those universes (despite somehow the Protagonist interacting with her true form normally without any size discrepancy between them).
well, i would say that the size difference is more consistent so i still think she should be Low 1-C

Every 2-A sized being can't fit in Low 2-C universes tho
isn't the statement that she's too big to perceive them referring to the whole 2-A structure?. If not then i agree with the downgrade simply because it would be baseline 2-A size

isn't the statement that she's too big to perceive them referring to the whole 2-A structure?
The issue with that is that she can perceive them, all of them, individually, through tiny peepholes as stated in my scan above.

The issue with that is that she can perceive them, all of them, individually, through tiny peepholes as stated in my scan above.
hmm, i wouldn't say it's an anti-feat as long as she perceives them as very small. But i know nothing about the verse so i don't know if she does or not

hmm, i wouldn't say it's an anti-feat as long as she perceives them as very small. But i know nothing about the verse so i don't know if she does or not
That perception thing is not to be taken literally. If you read the full scan, Cro talks about how she divided herself (aka her true form Chronos) to smaller multiple selves (the Avatars in each timeline aka Cro) to communicate with the world (World being the general observed region of the Universe as per my scan) aka the 3D aspect of the Universe. Which is why the Avatars/Cro is shown to be 3D floating spiritual entities in the series.

Essentially, Chronos wanted to perceive and interact with the "Worlds" aka the 3D Aspect but she's so large in her true form that doing so was impossible to her and thus, she had to divide herself into smaller avatars and live in different timelines and experience the world.

Personally, imo that'd just make her 4D for her true form.

Personally, imo that'd just make her 4D for her true form.
then, given the further context i suppose i agree with the downgrade to 2-A
Edit: you should probably add these scans to the OP

You should change the OP thread, since your rewording seems legit for her current tier.

Also, her intelligence is somehow information manipulation + nothing really related to her intelligence tbh.

but it seems to tell like she's too large to fit in the said multiverse. However, this is literally just a bigger 2-A, as even unicellular beings are too small for us to be perceived,
This is the definition of a Low Complex Multiverse, being bigger than the current 2-A as 2-A is not possible, so she is still qualified as a low 1-C complex.
Unless the verse treated it, so. Also mind introducing me the 2-A structure they have?

you should also remove the bigger 2-A part, since you clarified she is not dividing herself to fit into a 2-A structure (if that was true it would be legit).

Guys, is already been clarified through the CRT, why y'all so defensive still lol.
Defensive...? I am trying to help him since his clarification of removing is the proof that she still remain her tier. I am helping?

Back