• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronos (Chrono Clock) Low 1-C downgrade

Some big brain person needs to put this all together....

Future Rei rewinds time to go back five minutes, if time was a straight line, going back wouldn't change anything, however it isn't, so when he goes back, he is actually going to a parallel world, because the past and future aren't directly connected.

As far as i am understanding right now, for every moment in time a universe exists, and they aren't connected, but their own universes, if Chronos exists everywhere across time, she would also everywhere across all timelines.

Future Rei rewinds time to go back five minutes, if time was a straight line, going back wouldn't change anything, however it isn't, so when he goes back, he is actually going to a parallel world, because the past and future aren't directly connected.

As far as i am understanding right now, for every moment in time a universe exists, and they aren't connected, but their own universes, if Chronos exists everywhere across time, she would also everywhere across all timelines.
Well Cro did state that Time is Infinitely expanding across every direction and going back allows Rei to change events.
As for Chronos existing everywhere, idk if that scales to AP or is just Omnipresence or just referring to her multiple selves in other timelines. Because initially she existed alone in the isolated realm and peeped into the worlds but couldn't perceive the general activities of the people as she's a higher being that sees time as a monolith. So to interact & communicate with the world, she created multiple smaller selves which are Cro and they exist in each timeline.

Since we are here, is a verse page even necessary for this series? It doesn't have much profiles, i was gonna make a profile for the MC but never got around to it.

Also shouldn't Chronos have Self-Sustenance? I mean Cro was like some sort of ghost, and was shocked upon gaining bodily functions

484a2490ba7bb72340b1e957bd79a889.png

A bit late no?

So the Cro Route leads into the Miu route essentially.

Based on this, MC got with a "girlfriend" and caused Chronos to appear to kill him, Cro sends him back in time to save him, which the only way to do that is to send him to before he got a girlfriend, and as a result, the world is in a state of quantum superposition, where everyone's possibilities are existing at once.

This is also were the infinitely long branch statement about space-time comes from, that if you can back in time and change the future, space-time must be infinitely long.

At the end of the Cro route, it's again stated this all happened cause Cro tried to save Rei, every time Chronos attempted to reconnect with Cro, Cro uses Chronos power to save Rei, creating an infinite loop, which apparently results in separate timelines, the Rei we follow only experienced meeting Chronos 2x, but this same thing is implied to have happened a lot.

Then with the Miu route, it pretty much confirms Miu was the girlfriend all along, it's the starting point, and Rei ends up back at that point in time? Don't really think i am getting everything there, as idk what would lead to Chronos initially needing to kill Rei, she wanted to kill Rei because Cro was saving him, essentially putting her in an infinite time loop:unsure:

I have no issues with that. You guys can go ahead and give her a straight up 2-A rating if you feel like evidence is sufficient that she merged the timelines given it's outright stated that Time Infinitely expands in all directions thereby infinitely branching into different worlds.

Last edited:
There is not set in between the set of aleph 1 and aleph 0. That said bigger than 2A structure would be low 1c.

Edit: seems most of scans that supports downgrade are in comments rather than in OP. 🗿

I have no issues with that. You guys can go ahead and give her a straight up 2-A rating if you feel like evidence is sufficient that she merged the timelines given it's outright stated that Time Infinitely expands in all directions thereby infinitely branching into different worlds.
@StrymULTRA What do you think about this?

Hey you
I’ve found you wanted to say ur explanation blogs are crazy detailed / good and couldn’t that be 5d

Back