• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His reality warping seems to be mind, soul manipulation, power null and EE.
By going what ss3 says, she resist all those while he doesn't resist her hax.
Chronoa fra

His reality warping seems to be mind, soul manipulation, power null and EE.
By going what ss3 says, she resist all those while he doesn't resist her hax.
Chronoa fra
I hope this can be counted and added since her winning isn't soley reliant on passive hax

It managed to drag 30ish souls out of a turtle, but most of not all of those guys has no resist I think.
1. That's assuming he would start with soul which more often than not he won't and even then Soul resist
2. She has Info Analysis so she'd know from the get go and would be wary about it
3. She can just vape with Glare so...

Thats not the point, if your time stop works on infinite speed characters, then not even a infinite layers of resistances to time stop can counter this time stop.
Well IIRC DIO's time stop is x2 infinity
And speed being equalized would put them both at Infinite Speeds
So I think the Multiple Layers of Time Stop resistance would work very differently then

Also she has Insta Teleportation
She could easily teleport well outside of DIO's range and then just attack him with multiversal+ range attacks, magic, erasure or causality

Well IIRC DIO's time stop is x2 infinity
And speed being equalized would put them both at Infinite Speeds
So I think the Multiple Layers of Time Stop resistance would work very differently then
Speed Equalised has no bearing on resistances.
Also their is the question of If she gets of Her time stop first since Dio has no resistance whatsoever
Then both have chances of time stopping eachother, so its a coin toss who gets it off first.
But why?The speed of time stop has nothing to do with higher potency,if Chronoa can resist time stop then that’s not a problem
DTDT modified speed rules for SBA. Time stop which work on infinite speed have capability to bypass infinite layers of resistances.
Time stop which work on immeasurable is even more potent.
Also she has Insta Teleportation
She could easily teleport well outside of DIO's range and then just attack him with multiversal+ range attacks, magic, erasure or causality
Unless she can precog Dio can stop time her, I don't see her taking advantage of teleportation and range.
Though Chronoa has greater chance of defeating Dio, she is better haxxed.

• While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.

DTDT modified speed rules for SBA. Time stop which work on infinite speed have capability to bypass infinite layers of resistances.
Time stop which work on immeasurable is even more potent.
can I see the thread about it?I mean the recent match between Anos(before upgrade) and Rimuru is incon even when Anos is immeasurable and that match is unequalized

Unless she can precog Dio can stop time her, I don't see her taking advantage of teleportation and range.
Though Chronoa has greater chance of defeating Dio, she is better haxxed.
That's where Info Analysis comes in, which is thought based and allows Chronoa to see all her opponents Stats and Abilities

Once she sees DIO's Time Stop she can either decide to Time Stop first or Jump outta range

That's where Info Analysis comes in, which is thought based and allows Chronoa to see all her opponents Stats and Abilities

Once she sees DIO's Time Stop she can either decide to Time Stop first or Jump outta range
And given DIO's character as a whole she would have at least 5 seconds to play with before DIO attacks

can I see the thread about it?I mean the recent match between Anos(before upgrade) and Rimuru is incon even when Anos is immeasurable and that match is unequalized

My vote for Chronoa then.

Also I really must ask, does Dio's time stop really work on infinite speed characters in his verse?? Since profile makes no mention of such potency. I have just heard it in matches every time I see him.

All I've seen from DT is that a match like this won't be added because Chronoa wouldn't be able to pull Time Stop out in the first place. Nothing about layers of resistance. This stacks on top of the DD one

Also again Infinite speed doesn't give you resistance anymore. HELL immeasurable speed doesn't give you resistance. It's just the same reasoning for why non immeasurable passives vs immeasurable speed charas with = speed can't be added, but replace passives with time stop

All I've seen from DT is that a match like. This won't be added because Chronoa wouldn't be able to pull Time Stop out in the first place. Nothing about layers of resistance. This stacks on top of the DD one
I saw such an explanation somewhere and thats what stuck in my mind, maybe I am wrong about the resistances stuff.🤷‍♂️.

Also I really must ask, does Dio's time stop really work on infinite speed characters in his verse?? Since profile makes no mention of such potency. I have just heard it in matches every time I see him.
It must come from being able to Time Stop Giorno Giovanna but Gio doesn't have Infinite Speed GER does

And I'm not too sure if he Time Stopped GER or not
I know he Nulled GER but Time Stopping him is something I did not see

All I've seen from DT is that a match like this won't be added because Chronoa wouldn't be able to pull Time Stop out in the first place. Nothing about layers of resistance. This stacks on top of the DD one

Also again Infinite speed doesn't give you resistance anymore. HELL immeasurable speed doesn't give you resistance. It's just the same reasoning for why non immeasurable passives vs immeasurable speed charas with = speed can't be added, but replace passives with time stop
I saw such an explanation somewhere and thats what stuck in my mind, maybe I am wrong about the resistances stuff.🤷‍♂️.
Okay so what can I take from all this then???

If you are referring to the first Rimuru vs Anos thread, that ended in incon because Anos could not affect rimuru due to his layers of resistances and rimuru could not affect Anos due to his Immeasurable

I just checked the game cutscenes
The World Over Heaven Never Time froze GER nor Speed Blitzed him but rather just speed blitzed Giorno

It must come from being able to Time Stop Giorno Giovanna but Gio doesn't have Infinite Speed GER does

And I'm not too sure if he Time Stopped GER or not
I know he Nulled GER but Time Stopping him is something I did not see
Then why do people use to say he can time stop infinite speed characters??
Thats why the first thing I did was to ask here if its true lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back