• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chrono Trigger Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
  • Note: Trigger. Not the franchise as a whole.
Hey! A CT revision that isn't purely Lavos! Let's see who it's from!

...And guess who it's from. Ding ding ding. The freaking space flea.

Space
Base Lavos flies past Stars before coming to Earth. Some degree of MFTL+, but to what degree, I'm not sure. And I can't really calc it right now...

Everyone who currently has a profile scales to this, if accurate. Because they either defeat Lavos and his other 5-A forms, or in Zeal's case, fought literally right before it.

I agree with this

It also should be noted that Lavos did this while being basically a Lavos Spawn (correct me if i'm wrong)

seems like this damn hamster is getting faster, stronger and haxxier at each passing moment

In terms of travel speed, there is no doubt such would scale for Lavos.

However, if there proof Lavos can fight at such a similar speed? Given he is quite stationary and I don't think (Unless hopefully there is too a statement that he fights MFTL+, would be cool) he has any MFTL combat or attacks based feats.

But for travel speed, he definitely scales

Well, he seems to be moving on his own all the way to the planet during the feat, so... Maybe it scales to his reactions?

Lavos isn't stationary, he crawls out of the core of the Earth to the surface in second and fires projectiles which reach all across the planet.

I might be hyped for this, but someone might want to contact Protodude/ClassicGameGuys about this. He feels anything above 5-A and Relativistic speed seems outlierish for Crono and the crew last I checked.

Yeah, "Unconscious"

This means he himself did not take control while flying at MFTL+ speeds, if he was conscious, and reacted to things while flying, I can agree with this, but if he's unconscious, then he did nothing but just fly through space doing nothing.

Why would the amount of exertion Lavos puts when he is unconscious and millions of years weaker than current Lavos and in his weakest form surpass anything else? If this Lavos can reach this speed, the Lavos you actually fight can reach it too.

Is there anything that indicates he was uncounscious during that? The very first thing he does after crashing on the planet is crawling to it's core in seconds, and we can clearly see that he makes a curve when he approaches the planet

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why would the amount of exertion Lavos puts when he is unconscious and millions of years weaker than current Lavos and in his weakest form surpass anything else? If this Lavos can reach this speed, the Lavos you actually fight can reach it too.
Because if he was unconsious, then he didn't do any of this himself, and it's travel speed.

But there's nothing saying he was, and he was awake, so he probably flew it into the Earth.

Okay, given he can steer himself and react at MFTL+ speeds, I see more accpetance of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back