• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chrono Trigger Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, I never brought it up because I thought this was unquantifiable.

Anyways as Kaltias pointed out he was also maneuvering. We can also see it lowering speed to a near halt when approaching The Planet before doing a curve.

The other Relativistic feat takes place pretty early in the game.

Not sure how this would possibly be outlier for the verse when in the sequel Cross we have Serge doing MFTL+ stuff of a higher scale relatively early in the game before being actually comparable to his EoS incarnation... And then Infinite and Immeasurable and Omnipresent speeds going.

Plus this was done as Spawn. Also I'd like to point out that the Epoch seems to time travel by actually speeding up instead of opening some gate, which given the nature of the series would support FTL speeds anyways.

10kc is pretty good.

Now here's the question, Lavos obviously gets this but does it scale to the rest of the cast or is it an outlier for them?

I think it should scale because if you try to fight Lavos anytime before EoS he kinda oneshots you in the Ocean Palace (the whole party, at that) before you get a single turn or a say in the matter.

I saw this in a game theory video. Surprised it never actually got calced until now of course.

Needless to say I agree with MFTL+ for Lavos and anyone who scales.

So, has this issue been handled already, or should we wait with closing this thread?

Double checking all the profiles that scale, I think we got all of them now. I suppose we can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back