• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian Higdon vs Dawn (Who really wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You're wrong. Godzilla has actual feats while the others aren't really fit for fights like this.

Godzilla stomps. I can easily give evidence on how.

This is one of the best ways to do Godmode debates is by following the OBW Tiering System and this is my last godmode debate

Weegee <=> Rainbow.EXE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dawn

Christian Higdon > Lord English >>>> Bill Cipher >>>>> Dawn

I might work on a Weegee vs Rainbow.EXE video since there both scary and dangerous computer viruses and it would be good to see which one is worse

I think it depends what form of Weegee is in, Base Weegee probably loses and if he does he needs Ultimate Weegee and Weegee Doll forms

Base Weegee would still curbstomp. Rainbow.EXE scales to characters who are 4-C at best while Weegee has fought Giygas, Spongebob and Arceus many times. He's also fought against Mario, who is possibly 1-A.

Weegee didn't scare me but Rainbow.EXE did when I played the Rainbow.EXE game, She disabled my task manager and added a wallpaper of her on my desktop just don't play that game if you don't want these things happened to you, Rainbow.EXE also said my name

That's....not too bad.

Have you even seen Weegee? Dude's a living nightmare at his worst. Guiyii proves this.

I have and Weegee just made people turn into Weegee clones

Rainbow.EXE wants to kill you while Weegee wants to make you another Weegee

Which is worse? Becoming another of one for eternity or just being relieved of life?

Yeah, Weegee is a bit scarier.

Rainbow.EXE turns people into her slaves after she kills them. Weegee doesn't need to kill his victims before making them become another Weegee so I still think Rainbow.EXE is scarier

Goosethehonker said:
Rainbow.EXE turns people into her slaves after she kills them. Weegee doesn't need to kill his victims before making them become another Weegee so I still think Rainbow.EXE is scarier
I guess, Both Weegee and Rainbow.EXE are chaotic demonic internet destroyers you don't want to mess with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back