• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian Higdon vs Dawn (Who really wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, anyways, there's all those durability feats I have:

• ramming into walls without injury
  • taking being rammed into a wall face-first
  • taking bashes to the head with no big deal
  • falling down stairs with no pressure
  • biting metal without feeling pain
And that's simple stuff.

Then there's also the fictional me from Of Magic and Monsters:

• kicked a 29-step staircase made of steel and vaporized it
  • bit through a steel wall
  • punched through somebody's face
  • later on, punched a boat made of wood so hard, it shattered
  • can take constant abuse from himself
  • can take being kicked into a building and having said building fall on him
  • can harm Godzilla (even in prime)
So in OMAM, I'm a consistent 9-B to 9-A, with some 5-A feats.

DerpyLulu said:
Actually...

Christian Higdon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supercodplayer1995 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dawn
What stops me from just kicking Logan Paul and vaporizing? Keep in mind, people are using a composite of me.

Christian Higdon said:
DerpyLulu said:
Actually...

Christian Higdon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supercodplayer1995 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dawn
What stops me from just kicking Logan Paul and vaporizing? Keep in mind, people are using a composite of me.
Nah really, I know people are using a composite of you that you can still beat Logan Paul and Supercodplayer1995, Far i know for reasons people can make you win against Dawn cause any strongest godmodes are just featless, people can't just use it any longer.

Not even sure if people can debate about Jokeverse that they think any Jokeverse characters are just featless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back