• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SHE HAS SO MANY CATS LEON, YOU HAVE TO HUG MY SISTER NOW!

NO WAY FAM!

Memes aside, 9-B versions absolutely no prep time.

1550215210103m
Hope people are not that mad

Leon seems to be a better fighter and has better agility. Chris is stronger physically, but a fight where both are using long range weapons this does not matter that much and even if that is not the case, Chris would be no match for leon with the knife.

Hmm...looking at RE human profiles....don't they seem kinda.....incomplete?

I mean. I've only ever played the RE2 remake, and even I know Leon should have things like Fire manipulation Via Flame thrower, status effect inducement with flash bangs and Flamethrower, Explosion Manipulation ect.

And Claire has Limited durability negation via acid shells.

I don't have a comment on the battle, I was just making an analysis of the profiles.

Back