• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genericstickman said:
But wasn't that a gag? It was also specifically removing Truffle from the episode not removing someone from the show
1. No, he did it specifically because he didn't want her there

2. I mean, that is still a way of killing him, plus the fact Chowder only wanted her out of the episode.

Also, his plothax isn't specifically only for truffles, it's for anyone he wants. And in fact, I think I remember him using it on other characters in the show such as Paini

We just going to ignore the fact that Chowder can simply EE the moment the fight starts? Oh wait, both are bloodlusted. Then Chowder can just rewind out of whatever situation he is in before EEing Sonic.

Sir Ovens said:
We just going to ignore the fact that Chowder can simply EE the moment the fight starts? Oh wait, both are bloodlusted. Then Chowder can just rewind out of whatever situation he is in before EEing Sonic.
I mean, most people are FRAing off the assumption that Sonic's stuff is faster than chowder's

Bloodlusted Chowder doesn't even need to be in the scene. He can just exit the scene and enter a space that Sonic can't enter and just remove Sonic from that scene.

I feel like that's still something his EE covers. It's EE via Plot Manip, sure, but... That's still EE through different applications, isn't it? I'm no Chowder expert so I can't speak for certain.

I mean, since you bloodlusted Chowder, he could just vore Sonic.

Back