• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chosen Undead vs the Neravarine

Vow of Silence will get nulled. If your bringing up the meme dodging stuff then i can just say that he'll keep his distance in the sky and when it runs out he'll teleport and go for the kill.

How does vow get nulled, and CU still has bows and stuff to just shoot him. Avelyn in particular would probably be pretty tricky to dodge all the bolts from. How exactly is just dodging something that's clearly a harmful projectile not a argument? I'm going incon now, as CU wins if it can get off both vow and stone GS, while Nerevarine wins if it hits a paralysis, unless the cursebite ring is enough to resist that (unlikely). Either character's win relies on the other screwing something up.

It's a spell.. It doesn't matter how it behaves in nature it'll get treated the same as any other.

I forgot about his telekinesis too. There goes that Stone GS argument. No more sword or estus to chug lmao

If you don't like dodging, the Bloodshield gives a heavy boost to your curse resist, and there's the cursebite ring and several armor sets that can be stacked on top of that.

TK is kinda useless in that aspect, as it scales to lifting strength which is far lower than CU's. Since when did morrowind protag get passive power null?

Then how exactly is he nulling vow? You'd need a power null resistance to that, otherwise I could just say "CU casts GMB and since all the stuff is technically magic it doesn't do anything gg".

What are you talking about? You don't need passive null to deal with it. Vow of Silence's range and AOE is bad and requires the user to be right in the enemies face

So then don't call it nulling, as that implies some sort of ability is countering it rather than it just not hitting. Vow's range seems to be about the same as all the other spells, so no not right up next to them as you imply.

Your main argument is a spell that requires four seconds to cast and a sword. that slows movement which Nerevarine can do and more. I made my points so i'll let others decide.

I also forgot that actual TWoP is in the game, so stone GS isn't even a requirement. CU can definitely get one of the two spells off in time, but getting the second off requires a miss from morrowind protag. Morrowind protag, while I'm not sure about the petrification anymore, should be able to just kill CU the old fashioned way eventually, but that requires CU to miss a dodge. Since both wincons rely on the opponent making a mistake, I'm conclusively going with inconclusive.

High-level Nerevarine pretty much never misses, unless his opponent has absurdly high agility and/or luck. Since speed is equal I assume that goes for agility too, and the CU doesn't have any luck altering stuff that I know of, so I wouldn't rely on the Nerevarine missing anything unless he's out of range.

That said, Nerevarine FRA.

Nerevarine - 5 (Dargoo, S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R., Divine, Self Love, Jjp)

Chosen Undead - 1 (Steven)

Incon - 1 (Wokistan)

7 Votes Total does not mean a victor, you need seven votes for one character or incon.

Nerevarine - 6 (Dargoo, S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R., Divine, Self Love, Jjp, Steven)

Chosen Undead - 0

Incon - 1 (Wokistan)

O N E M O R E

Ok I'm not sure if this comment makes it a spite match or not, but I replayed morrowind recently so I want to give a reason the Nerevarine wins. The statistic reduction abilities in Morrowind are broken, you can reduce ever stat in the game to 0 with the beginning game spells (enemies also do this to you all the time). So the Nerevarine going to be buffing himself up while debuff the Chosen Undead. Plus while most offensive spell are pretty worthless, paralyze and levitation are both really overpowered (once again enemies spam it against you aswell). The Nerevarine also way more skill, a lot of the Chosen Undead enemies are thousands of years old, but Hircine is literally the god of hunting yet the Nerevarine defeated him in unfair combat (i.e Hircine was amping himself and had an overpowered spear that drives people insane and paralyzes them yet the Nerevarine prevailed victorious). And yeah since I'm the op this comment may make this spite, but this match is going to be massively outdated anyways soon so it really doesn't matter.

Unless you made the thread with the sole intention of making the CU lose then it would be stomp rather than spite.

Regardless, I don't think it's stomp as much as it is decisive, for now, though the Nerevarine may get upgraded very much in the near future.

OP arguing for a character doesn't make it spite, though with the coming elder scrolls revisions this may not be valid for very long.

Ok I was just making sure because I didn't want this to be a stomp/spite; I still think it can be a pretty even fight

Chosen Undead wins

Chosen Undead has answers for everything Nerarvaine has, and while the Neravarine does have similar comebacks, The Undead Curse trumps all. Neravarine wouldn't be able to keep down the Chosen Undead, the only answer someone brought up is "Soul Trap" interesting, but not good enough and shows an ignorance of how the undead curse works, the Chosen Undead doesn't have it's own soul, and can survive without any at all, he would be hallow, soulless, but still coming back.

Ontop of that, Chosen undead has faster than light reaction time, has faced many enemies like the Neravrine before, he can cancel his magic, use his own, mastery over almost every form of close ranged combat, inlcuding weapons and fists, and has ranged options with bows and cross bows.

Neravarine is outclassed, and has no way of puttin the Chosen Undead down.

Back