• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of the immortals (Frisk vs Chosen Undead)

sans knows he isn't a boss mosnter. if he tried absorbing it he'd die. (or, melt in a cuddle of coom)
Regular monsters can absorb souls. What's special about Boss Monsters is that their soul persists for a bit after death and they don't age.

Regular monsters can absorb souls. What's special about Boss Monsters is that their soul persists for a bit after death and they don't age.
woops right

what i meant to say is that the second anyone absorbed their soul they'd ******* melt since they'd literally be force-fed a shit ton of determination, and coom melt. which, is a valid reason not to touch that shit. sans should know to an extent they have that and wouldn't touch it

woops right

what i meant to say is that the second anyone absorbed their soul they'd ******* melt since they'd literally be force-fed a shit ton of determination, and coom melt. which, is a valid reason not to touch that shit. sans should know to an extent they have that and wouldn't touch it
The reason monsters melt with DETERMINATION is that their souls can't handle it.
When they absorb human souls they also gain the human soul's ability to hold it.

That's the difference between the amalgamates and people who have absorbed human souls like Asriel.

The reason monsters melt with DETERMINATION is that their souls can't handle it.
When they absorb human souls they also gain the human soul's ability to hold it.

That's the difference between the amalgamates and people who have absorbed human souls like Asriel.
i dont think asriel counts here considering flowey was never considered a monster, and never had such weaknesses. We've only ever been given the idea that monsters absorb souls they become a photoshop project on crack cocaine-

i dont think asriel counts here considering flowey was never considered a monster, and never had such weaknesses. We've only ever been given the idea that monsters absorb souls they become a photoshop project on crack cocain-
Asriel absorbed Chara's soul as a regular monster way back.
He gained plenty of power and didn't melt. He died because he wouldn't fight back.

yeah nah, frisk has zero wincons and chosen undead 'technically' has one, which is to throw frisk in a shed for 24 hours.

so yeah, either incon or chosen undead, you people make your choice.

Kinda tired of this thread acctualy, trough I will just give up tring to say they don't die until they are able to rest sinse there is a real possibility that time isn't stoped in the game over screen... trough I now have a new point, what stops him from reseting from inside the chosen undead after having his soul absorbed?

Just realize something... AP. Frisk is firmly a 50.6 tonner in this key, and due to this thread which leads to an interesting site, the Chosen Undead is a 14.77 tonner, so Frisk has 'bout a 3.4x AP advantage over Chosen Undead, which is probs nullified a bit by his immorality but it is still an important thing.

Honestly, since this BoG!CD, I think the skill difference might not be that big and could be equal to each other relatively.

So uh, are you gonna say anything about this @FarerPurple?
Also, what is Frisk's win-con here? Ignoring what Purple had said for the sake of this question, what can Frisk do to put down the CD or incap him? Soul Absorb? Smth else? Also, Frisk has RPL, which might help him fight CD. BTW, can you give Frisk some of their optional equipment since, without 'em, it is implied that Frisk has to face the CD with his fist and cell phone that shoots pew pew laser

Also, what is Frisk's win-con here? Ignoring what Purple had said for the sake of this question, what can Frisk do to put down the CD or incap him? Soul Absorb? Smth else? Also, Frisk has RPL, which might help him fight CD. BTW, can you give Frisk some of their optional equipment since, without 'em, it is implied that Frisk has to face the CD with his fist and cell phone that shoots pew pew laser
If is pacifist frisk, sleep manipulation probable or other haxs he has

If is pacifist frisk, sleep manipulation probable or other haxs he has
Been thinking but... Pepper never stated if this was a Pacifist! Frisk or a Neutral!Frisk - just an 8-B Frisk. There really isn't much of a difference 'sides mindset but we do know that Frisk, even if he is a Pacifist, will fight back if there is no choice thanks to Asgore and Omega Flowey.

Also, SBA: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. + Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.

So another point for Frisk not going for Pacifist Tactics, and going for the kill or for incap. Additionally, Frisk's CHECK or Information Analysis Hax might also allow him to get cued into Chosen Undead's immorality in some way. Possibly. He also has Statistics Amplification with Flex and Clear Mind, further increasing the AP and Dura advantage Frisk has.

alright, multiple things wrong with this;
Been thinking but... Pepper never stated if this was a Pacifist! Frisk or a Neutral!Frisk - just an 8-B Frisk. There really isn't much of a difference 'sides mindset but we do know that Frisk, even if he is a Pacifist, will fight back if there is no choice thanks to Asgore and Omega Flowey.
8-B frisk comes from the neutral run 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Also, SBA: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. + Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
the first part of SBA counteracts the 'won't become friends with each other since standard tactics for frisk is to try and befriend their enemies.
So another point for Frisk not going for Pacifist Tactics, and going for the kill or for incap. Additionally, Frisk's CHECK or Information Analysis Hax might also allow him to get cued into Chosen Undead's immorality in some way. Possibly. He also has Statistics Amplification with Flex and Clear Mind, further increasing the AP and Dura advantage Frisk has.
what would check do for them? the chosen undead literally has no weaknesses in this situation. their only way to lose is to hollow, but the chosen undead RESISTS that effect, making it impossible for them to lose their resurrection.
none. either the chosen undead out skills, or uses his other haxes to incap them near immediately due to his prior knowledge. by the time frisk would realize they have to use their sleep hax or something, it'd be too late and they'd be power nulled or soul absorbed

First, Vow of Silence won't do jack since Frisk can't use magic, but it might affect the cell phone due to it being possibly powered by magic or it might not since it is a piece of tech. Two, soul absorb requires Frisk to be defeated first, and having a 3.4 x AP and Dura advantage makes that hard. Third, I really think that you're putting too much stock in CD's skill but I'll readily admit that they have a notable skill advantage but it isn't such a huge skill gap that CD can immediately out-skill and out-perform Frisk in a flash.

Most important of all... What the heck is CD's equipment in this match? Pepper didn't give out any specific items they start out with. and he really should do that. Unless CD already starts off with all of their standard equipment and can carry all of them at the same time, in which case, never mind. Also, Pepper, you still gotta give Frisk some of his optional equipment and bloodlust him.

Although, I am sure that there really isn't much way for this match to progress out of incon even with all of the things I said.

First, Vow of Silence won't do jack since Frisk can't use magic, but it might affect the cell phone due to it being possibly powered by magic or it might not since it is a piece of tech. Two, soul absorb requires Frisk to be defeated first, and having a 3.4 x AP and Dura advantage makes that hard. Third, I really think that you're putting too much stock in CD's skill but I'll readily admit that they have a notable skill advantage but it isn't such a huge skill gap that CD can immediately out-skill and out-perform Frisk in a flash.
-out skills people with lifetimes of experience, the very first boss having all advantages over him, and still kills it.

-cant out skill a child who has mediocre skill at best, from being able to defeat people with military training at best

-???
Most important of all... What the heck is CD's equipment in this match? Pepper didn't give out any specific items they start out with. and he really should do that. Unless CD already starts off with all of their standard equipment and can carry all of them at the same time, in which case, never mind. Also, Pepper, you still gotta give Frisk some of his optional equipment and bloodlust him.
nothing specified, so everything he has in standard equipment

Really can't add anymore myself. You already know what I recommend - giving Frisk some of their optional stuff (like the heart locket and worn dagger or cowboy hat and empty gun) - but it wouldn't really help with the incon since even if CD out skills and traps Frisk somewhere via LS, they can always reset + there isn't anything that prevents Frisk from resetting other than soul absorb potentially. Maybe increase the distance to ten-to-fifteen meters since CD can attack from that far but Frisk also won't immediately get entrapped via LS.

Yeah, if you give Frisk their optional equipment, nothing REALLY changes, except they have different ways to punch the chosen undead. frisk is stronger than the undead which doesn't change much since that's what he's used to fighting like, and the chosen undead's only wincon is to outskill and soul absorb them. (which is debatable on whether he'd go to kill or incap)

so, its either incon or CE. realistically i'd want to say he'd soul absorb frisk, but that's just me.

for now, incon FRA

IC frisk doesn't abuse reset nor loading so if they're stuck so they aren't going to load unless they die. so throw into shed gg.
That's up to the player. And yes, if they are soft locked, they can, and will just reset.

Anyway, this is the clearest Inconclusive match I've ever seen. Incon FRA.

Back