• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chooses your own characters to solo the JoJo-verse

1. DB is based on popularity them confirm. and another prove of it is Saitama vs Superman
2. Dosen't mean nothing. It's a icon then it's an icon explain (don't write a lot) and explain how ren win
1.Saitama vs Superman is at OMM and DBX, both of these show have NO RESEARCH
2.How the **** a thread on a Wiki can prove things?

Diamonds are really easy to shatter, i could get a hammer and do it right now
How the hell do you get 3 000 000 tons from that
A diamond will shatter if hit with an ordinary hammer. The toughness of natural diamond has been measured as 2.0 MPa m1/2, which is good compared to other gemstones like aquamarine(blue colored), but poor compared to most engineering materials.

Yeah, ger most likely Incons with ren. Though, I heard ren is getting resistance to casuality manipulation, so...

A diamond will shatter if hit with an ordinary hammer. The toughness of natural diamond has been measured as 2.0 MPa m1/2, which is good compared to other gemstones like aquamarine(blue colored), but poor compared to most engineering materials.
And my point is how to hell do you get 3 000 000 tons from that

The strongest AP in jojo are basically Weather Report, novel characthers/non-canon and characthers that can ignore durability

Most of JoJo characthers strongest AP isn't applicable (like Diavolo and Pucci)

The fact that you can do it with your everyday hammer, and hammers don’t exert a force of 3,000,000 tons. I can do better, but I’m looking for a calc atm.
Note: This would make the everyday hammer stronger than some Nuclear Weapons. No. Just no.

The fact that you can do it with your everyday hammer, and hammers don’t exert a force of 3,000,000 tons. I can do better, but I’m looking for a calc atm.
Note: This would make the everyday hammer stronger than some Nuclear Weapons. No. Just no.
Hammers are not for sure but how tf can you compare Hammers to Star Platinum?

Back