• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chooses your own characters to solo the JoJo-verse

No, not the whole verse can't win.

Yes i saw ability and hax, Godzilla verse don't have nothing to contrast Acausality.
What? 180+ characters can't defeat a Hobo? Yukari vs Giorno is already an Incon
Yes, it doesn't but Stands' punch won't work to Godzilla and Gamera Kaijus and 2 verses have things to contrast other Abilities too rather than just Acausality and it seems like you moslty only care for Giorno rather than other characters

because the strongest is giorno, and saying they can solo the verse means they need beat giorno tho. if they can't beat giorno, they can't SOLO the whole verse. because they can't beat giorno, and giorno is the 1% of the verse, so they can't beat the 100% of verse, btw giorno age hax can beat they if they have an "age". Funny valentine take them very easiliy with paradox. Johnny infinit spin can beat them too. Weather report will destroy them with his snail passive (he beated Misogi with that passive)

And, sakuya maded an icon too

because the strongest is giorno, and saying they can solo the verse means they need beat giorno tho. if they can't beat giorno, they can't SOLO the whole verse. because they can't beat giorno, and giorno is the 1% of the verse, so they can't beat the 100% of verse, btw giorno age hax can beat they if they have an "age". Funny valentine take them very easiliy with paradox. Johnny infinit spin can beat them too. Weather report will destroy them with his snail passive (he beated Misogi with that passive)

And, sakuya maded an icon too
I was wrong, choose a character not a verse lol so yeah, I choose Reimu Hakurei tho. Anyway, this is basically nobody can defeat JoJo-verse but more relentless and it's trying to be accurate. Anyway:
1.Godzilla and Gamera Kaijus like I just said, they can't pass the Acausality but Stands' physical won't work on them (JoJo's battles are still about Stands punching and kicking each other)
2.Reimu Hakurei has Immortality Type 5, GER won't work on them
3.Oh really cuz I choose the 2 strongest version of King Ghidorah and Mothra Leo
4.Durability
5.Really cuz you need to understand about the reaction of humans when they see a monster, they will just run away. When you see something terrifying, you will run away.
5. I said about Yukari not Sakuya.
6. Archie Sonic and Shadow stomps
7. The Infinitie Spin won't work on Kaijus, characters that have Immortality Type 5 and a comic book characters who has a thousand of comic issues since the 1930s

jojo battles are not based on "Strengh". but on hax and strategy, it's not a problem for Weather Report or other haxed jojo characthers. hmm how Imortaly type 5 bypass causality hax? MAYBE u confused the term "Acausality" with "Immortaly"

Gogeta can't beat Giorno, let alone all of JoJo. However, Mechibakura most likely solos the verse, with the exception of The Beyond.

jojo battles are not based on "Strengh". but on hax and strategy, it's not a problem for Weather Report or other haxed jojo characthers. hmm how Imortaly type 5 bypass causality hax? MAYBE u confused the term "Acausality" with "Immortaly"
Its clearly 40% Strength 30% Strategy and 30% Hax. JoJo characters have Stands but they are still just Human (Most of Stand users are human), they will react like normal people, JoJo Taught you about:
From each Part:

Be the best man you can ever be, but be strong enough to beat down evil, even if in your own family.

Accept the heritage you have been passed down and work to further your family legacy. Then, help your descendants in getting on their own feet.

It is possible to have many goals. You can have what you want and still stick around to do the right thing, if you work hard enough for it.

Having mysterious powers or being a weirdo is not bad in itself. You can have friends and admirers of your actions resonate.

Complete antithesis of Part II. Learn to follow your dreams even if it means abandoning your legacy. Build a world of your own and lead it justly.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Don't let personal differences stop you from taking help from people in succeeding. Only hard work can defeat hard work.
And no, what I mean here is that their abilities won't work on characters that have Immortality Type 5, like RtZ worked but what will Giorno do since he doesn't have Existence Erasure

F R O G (if they are 3D) Willpower hax (if they are 4D) i suppose.

i mean, it's a shonen, it's normal the use of AP, but one of the strongest point of jojo are the hax and the stratefy, AP is basically in part 1 and 3, hax are basically evereywehre, Strategy in part 2,4,5,6,7,8. but only if u saw it u can really think about strategy.

F R O G (if they are 3D) Willpower hax (if they are 4D) i suppose.

i mean, it's a shonen, it's normal the use of AP, but one of the strongest point of jojo are the hax and the stratefy, AP is basically in part 1 and 3, hax are basically evereywehre, Strategy in part 2,4,5,6,7,8. but only if u saw it u can really think about strategy.
other Shounen Anime also use hax, some of them use it more than JoJo and no, Strategy is in every parts also AP is also at every parts, too if it only hax then its basically a ******* Pokemon anime

btw reguarding me:

FMAB: Truth
Bleach: Yhwach, Soul King
Jojo: every non-canon
Undertale: Gater maybe?
Cthulu Mythos: everyone
Umineko: like everyone

The DBH god tiers could probably beat the god tiers of JoJo, including Novel kars, as long as speed is equalized.

For one, Giorno won't be able to affect Mira, Towa, or Mechi due to them having Acausality type 4. Also, Mechi has passive absorption, so his mere existence should win this alone. No one in the JoJo verse sans the beyond could beat him. Oh, and not to mention, Demigra's mindhax.

Last edited:
For one, Giorno won't be able to affect Mira, Towa, or Mechi due to them having Acausality type 4. Also, Mechi has passive absorption, so his mere existence should win this alone. No one in the JoJo verse sans the beyond could beat him. Oh, and not to mention, Demigra's passive mindhax.
after i finish to study i will argument

People I think can't beat the god tiers

The Ancestor, Shao Khan, Dracula (Castlevania), Simon Belmont, Nightmare (Soul Calibur), Ashen One, Kenshiro, Wolf (Sekiro), Sol Badguy, Eternal Champion, Bobobobobo-Bobo (Not sure about this one), Ren Amamiya, Dante (DMC)

People who do beat the god tiers

Kharn the Betrayer, Culexus Assassin, a powerful enough Mage from World of Darkness

I don't have any characters I'm knowledgeable of that can pull it off. Clockwork (Danny Phantom), True Dark Genie or Beiloune can clear out most of them as far as I know but I know there are some they can't pass.

Ren amamiya stop at ger.
Kenshiro can't even beat jotar

Idk others
Kenshiro defeated Jotaro at Death Battle
Giorno's Gold Experience was one of the most versatile Stands in all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure history, its 'Life Giver' ability was matched and exceeded by the more destructive and tactical options that Akira's Persona(s) presented. Sure its organic creations could rebound attacks when they attacked, but that only occurs if they were attacked in a reckless and careless fashion, similar to how Leaky-Eyed Luka killed himself.
Both were geniuses in strategy in combat and were almost unmatched when to comes to laying out masterful plans. But if we were to judge them by IQ points, experience and mindful tact, it's clear that Akira surpasses Giorno due to him acquiring a proper education and his history of fighting Shadows in the 'Palace'. I mean, he was smart enough to figure out that one of his companions was gonna betray him before the traitor even knew about him knowing about it, then it's clear that Akira has the superior mind.
Combine that with all of his various Persona(s) and the results become a lot less foggy. And Akira is a lot more durable than Giorno and if he did sustain a load of damage, his Persona(s) could simply heal him to full health in exchange for his SP, which he can regain over time!
Both would be able to discover the other's abilities, but the amount of Persona(s) that Akira has access to would thoroughly confuse and force Giorno to investigate even more. Not something you wanna do against this Phantom Thief.

Kenshiro defeated Jotaro at Death Battle
Giorno's Gold Experience was one of the most versatile Stands in all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure history, its 'Life Giver' ability was matched and exceeded by the more destructive and tactical options that Akira's Persona(s) presented. Sure its organic creations could rebound attacks when they attacked, but that only occurs if they were attacked in a reckless and careless fashion, similar to how Leaky-Eyed Luka killed himself.
Both were geniuses in strategy in combat and were almost unmatched when to comes to laying out masterful plans. But if we were to judge them by IQ points, experience and mindful tact, it's clear that Akira surpasses Giorno due to him acquiring a proper education and his history of fighting Shadows in the 'Palace'. I mean, he was smart enough to figure out that one of his companions was gonna betray him before the traitor even knew about him knowing about it, then it's clear that Akira has the superior mind.
Combine that with all of his various Persona(s) and the results become a lot less foggy. And Akira is a lot more durable than Giorno and if he did sustain a load of damage, his Persona(s) could simply heal him to full health in exchange for his SP, which he can regain over time!
Both would be able to discover the other's abilities, but the amount of Persona(s) that Akira has access to would thoroughly confuse and force Giorno to investigate even more. Not something you wanna do against this Phantom Thief.
I don't know what you wrtied since i actually don't care but i give you 2 points
1 Death Battle is based on popularty, Jotaro would stomp hard Kenshiro
2 Giorno maded icon with Ren so yes

Unless you are talking about Eyes of heave jotaro, canon jotaro cannot scratch Kenshiro.

Kenshiro has ******* small country level durability, while jotaro is merely building level.

I don't know what you wrtied since i actually don't care but i give you 2 points
1 Death Battle is based on popularty, Jotaro would stomp hard Kenshiro
2 Giorno maded icon with Ren so yes
If you don't care then don't accusing other won or not
1. 1MM and DBX are based on Vote while DB is based powerscaling
2.I just explained, just because he incon'd Ren in VSBW doesn't mean there is no rematch

Jotaro might blitz him due to his speed, but he still won't be able to scratch him due to the ap difference. The moment that Kenshiro gets a hit on jotaro, it's over.

Speed and time stop.

Jotaro use combat speed if im not wrong
Let’s find out who wins

(Btw Kenshiro will be able to see Star Platinum because of his ability to see a fighters spirit, and a stands are described as a physical manifestation of a fighting spirit.)

Striking Strength

One time, Kenshiro was able to break a skyscraper in half. The average skyscraper weighs around 222,500 tons, so Kenshiro’s fists are more powerful than 5 tons of TNT!

Now on to Jotaro, who was able to break a row of teeth that were harder than diamonds, which means Star Platinum can strike with a force of 3,000,000 tons!

Jotaro’s diamond feat is way more powerful than Kenshiro’s

Jotaro: 1 Kenshiro: 0

Lifting Strength

Kenshiro was able to lift a 200 ton rock for several miles, while Jotaro was able to lift DIO’s roadroller which was over 60 tons

Kenshiro’s lifting strength is on a whole other level than Jotaro's

Jotaro: 1 Kenshiro: 1

Speed

Kenshiro has shown to be able to knock flying bullets out of the air which would make his reaction time at least 250 mph, Star Platinum has also shown to catch bullets out of point-blank range, so they both have similar reaction times. Star Platinum is stated to be faster than light, while Kenshiro has no real speed feats

Jotaro: 2 Kenshiro: 1

Durability

When Kenshiro broke that skyscraper, it fell on him, and he just walked past it like it was nothing. Kenshiro has also shown touching lava, without any burns or pain. Star Platinum is virtually invincible unless attacked by a stand, so Kenshiro can’t actually hurt him, Jotaro, however he can. Jotaro was able to survive point-blank explosions, whilst left unconscious. Kenshiro’s durability level is way more higher than Jotaro’s

Jotaro: 2 Kenshiro: 2

Verdict

Kenshiro will only really need one hit, but since Star Platinum has been stated to be faster than light and fought Silver Chariot (who was near light-speed) it’s safe to say that Kenshiro will have a slim chance of getting past Star Platinum. Kenshiro also has Muso Tensei, which gives him full intangibility, so Star Platinum can’t stop time and phase through his body to crush his heart or brain. Eventually, it comes down to durability. Star Platinum will have trouble hurting Kenshiro, as he is unaffected by lava which is at least 2,000 degrees F, and just walked through a falling skyscraper. It wouldn’t be long before Jotaro got tricked by one of his mirage clones and Kenshiro would just go in for the kill

If you don't care then don't accusing other won or not
1. 1MM and DBX are based on Vote while DB is based powerscaling
2.I just explained, just because he incon'd Ren in VSBW doesn't mean there is no rematch
1. DB is based on popularity them confirm. and another prove of it is Saitama vs Superman
2. Dosen't mean nothing. It's a icon then it's an icon explain (don't write a lot) and explain how ren win

Now on to Jotaro, who was able to break a row of teeth that were harder than diamonds, which means Star Platinum can strike with a force of 3,000,000 tons!
Diamonds are really easy to shatter, i could get a hammer and do it right now
How the hell do you get 3 000 000 tons from that

Back