• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chooses your own characters to solo the JoJo-verse

Chooses your own characters to solo the JoJo-verse
Rules:
Speed Equalized
From Tier Low 8-C to To High 2-A only since Tier 1 to 0 mostly One-Shot
Also
Anyone agrees with my list:
Archie Sonic and Shadow
Heisei and Anime King Ghidorah
Mothra Leo (Lightspeed)
Persona 3-5 final bosses
Themselves (JoJo-verse)
Superman (Post and Pre Crisis)
Xeno Gogeta
Edit: High 2A doesn't exist so from Low 8-C to 2-A
New List:
Showa King Ghidorah and Keizer King Ghidorah
Reimu Hakurei
Persona 1-2 final bosses
Showa and Heisei Gamera
Boros from One Punch Man since he is fast as ****
Showa and Final Wars Anguirus
Heisei and Legendary Godzilla
Edit 2: Canon only but you can also use Non-Canon characters but from Low 8-C to 2-A like I just mentioned

Last edited:
High 2A doesn't exist. It became Low 1C now. Beyond is Low-1C (at least according to knowledgeable member).

Also, don't bump too often. People usually do it once a day. Don't worry, people will come if they're interested. If not... Yeah.

i don't think im necro, but Xeno gogeta can't solo jojo verse, superman too, archie sonic and shadow cant' too, and i think the others can't. but we are considering only canon?? if not jojo non-canon verse stomp all you mentioned

I'm pretty sure Archie can solo JoJo pretty effortlessly, especially since he is immeasurable and has a really strong fate hax.

The only character they probably can't beat is the Beyond, but other than that, they stomp. Gogeta doesn't tho.

These are the only two I can think of when choosing one character from each of my favorite verses:

Freyja (Fire Emblem)
The Player (Minecraft)

Unfortunately, most of my other verses cannot bypass GER lol

Gogeta can't bypass acaussality, Superman too. answer to my question, we are using non canon characthers too? because there is Beyond (Low 1-C) ready to clap

High 2-A don't exist. Durability can't bypass Caussality hax. Superman already lose in another post. and Sonic and Shadow can beat ger but not Novel kars. Without considering Dio and Joji that have Low 1-C hax

Ok, we already talked about superman. i didn't finded xeno gogeta, but xeno vegito idk, i mean Acausality type 1 can't beat giorno, but probability manipulation idk probably icon.
Themselves
who is him?

ah yes and if u can say the name of persona bosses

Mothra will lose before he see giorno, and every Godzilla characthers that u named.

Not Whole Tohou verse can't kill giorno

No one in one punch man is fast than Jotaro or Dio, Pucci have infinite speed. Giorno Inaccessible speed.

Some Roblox games: Loomian Legacy does have the potential of outhaxing and having more universes than JoJo including questionable canon information. I'm not sure if JoJo canon characters can survive the infection seen in the Roblox game Piggy. Roblox Stands are superior and have more hax compared to Official Stands so GG.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Lonely Freddies could bodyswap with God tiers, ghosts could possess some objects, animatronics might scare people, etc.

The Thing: It's a parasite and can infect all of Earth simply by touching the sea

Ok, we already talked about superman. i didn't finded xeno gogeta, but xeno vegito idk, i mean Acausality type 1 can't beat giorno, but probability manipulation idk probably icon.

who is him?

ah yes and if u can say the name of persona bosses

Mothra will lose before he see giorno, and every Godzilla characthers that u named.

Not Whole Tohou verse can't kill giorno

No one in one punch man is fast than Jotaro or Dio, Pucci have infinite speed. Giorno Inaccessible speed.
1. I know, if not then why I bring them, I say it for short
2.Really cuz Mothra Leo (Lightspeed) can travel time and Mothra's gender is female, not male, watch Toho or Daei's Kaiju movies also I also mention Gamera which is a monster that has its own franchise (I should list other kaijus from Gamera)
3.Touhou not Tohou, also 180+ can destroy Giorno, can RtZ but who tf has enough energy to destroy a verse
4.What the ****? Have you watch the OPM profile and watch the anime or read the manga or webcomic but since Speed Equalized so nah

Last edited:
Boros is relativistic+, pretty much everyone in the Jojoverse has MFTL reactions. Not that it matters, since speed is equal. And unless any of them have resistance to causality manipulation, or have a way to Bypass RtZ, they ain't soloing jojo as the ability is passive.

Boros is relativistic+, pretty much everyone in the Jojoverse has MFTL reactions. Not that it matters, since speed is equal. And unless any of them have resistance to causality manipulation, or have a way to Bypass RtZ, they ain't soloing jojo.
Yeah, forgot about that but about Physical, Hax, Durability...

i readed the 60% of godzilla profile, and how they win? btw i know Mothra is a "she" im just bad in english

Sakuya already lose with Giorno in a theard, so not the whole Touhou verse can't

can u answer to the persona bossses and the other characthers?

Some Roblox games: Loomian Legacy does have the potential of outhaxing and having more universes than JoJo including questionable canon information. I'm not sure if JoJo canon characters can survive the infection seen in the Roblox game Piggy. Roblox Stands are superior and have more hax compared to Official Stands so GG.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Lonely Freddies could bodyswap with God tiers, ghosts could possess some objects, animatronics might scare people, etc.

The Thing: It's a parasite and can infect all of Earth simply by touching the sea
Which tier pot platinum (ABD Version) would get in your opinion?

Fnaf maybe but with hax

None of those really matter unless they have hax that can specifically bypass RtZ, or if they are 5D or something.
Well, yes, Rtz worked how can GER kill them? In Touhou, there are a lot of immortal character, Reimu is at Immortality type 5 which only the abilities like Existence Erasure are needed to destroy her, also Touhou verse has characters who is from Type 1 to Type 8 Immortality. Superman survived things worse than Stands' punch and no, their hax would not work on a character that has more than a thousand comic issues. Talk about Kaijus again, no, I don't think Jojo characters have the guts to fight Kaijus

Last edited:
i readed the 60% of godzilla profile, and how they win? btw i know Mothra is a "she" im just bad in english

Sakuya already lose with Giorno in a theard, so not the whole Touhou verse can't

Well, have you read their Power and Abilities?

So a character loses mean that verse will lose too?

No, not the whole verse can't win.

Yes i saw ability and hax, Godzilla verse don't have nothing to contrast Acausality.

Back