• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chloe O' Bell upgrade? And maybe others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of characters in tensei shittara slime datta ken are high 4-C, (The god tiers at least).
In the fight with gii crimson, velzard joins in, completely disregards the presence of Chloe, stopping the "world" with time stop to freeze her. Failing to, using absolute fixation in attempt to trap her, Chloe strikes the wall of condensed atomosphere, creating noise through out the world lacking any emissions, also having shook the entire "world."

World is often described to be the universe, and to my knowledge, no contradictions to suspended world effecting the entire universe.

Screenshot_20201009-231348.png

I know this could be a calc, but ive had someone familiar with the forum and is trusted tell me that this is a 4-A

Screenshot_20201017-143137.png

Stating they are equal. For velzard, there isnt much against this point, but for Gii, he had defeated her multiple times with calamity claw, also having been stated by chloe to just completely outclass her when she had the advantage of knowledge, he as well said he was disappointed to have not won and was equal to her, but had not taken a single hit, killed her, and was unaware of her ultimate skill ability to revive herself.

Last edited:
Nothing proves world means universe in this context, this is referring to the planet, and this feat doesn't match up with the feats we have, even Milim can only create a supernova.

Thank you for the evaluation. This seems to have been rejected then.

I can agree with that. The entire "world" thing is iffy and the reason questioned it was because ive seen pages before that quoted "world" to be the universe, and realize that it should only work for certain areas.

But, I don't think milim's dragon nova actually creates a supernova, it may have a strength of a star, which is supported with her ability to be able to carry her sword which is the weight of a star, but I understand.

I may come back if I find some sort of proof that suspended world stops the entire universe, but thanks for commenting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back