• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs... Brittney Spears!?

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
chisato_nishikigi_render__2_by_somedudewithcrapidea_dfyrwly-pre.png
daria-spearsbreaktheice1.jpg

Chisato scales to 1895.449 Kilojoules
The Secret Agent scales to 537.095 Kilojoules
3.5x AP difference in Chisato's favor.

Chisato:
The Protagonist:
Incon:

So I think it's pretty easy to see how Chisato can easily take this match! A sizeable AP advantage, seemingly being far more skilled than the secret agent given Chisato has been trained since she was a child, easily raised to the top of Lycoris agents and kept that status for a long ass time, also not mentioning that she was able to take down 1000 terrorists occupying a tower Spears to my knowledge just doesn't have many feats in terms of combat to demonstrate this.

Also, she doesn't really have the combat experience to counteract Chisato's Analytical prediction or even the deduction to be able to recognize her eyes are her greatest asset to. Britney has a way to bypass this but it is one option

I do think that potentially another threat in terms of hax would be her illusion creation of some bizarre shadow clone-type thing. I don't think these clones have the same hax as Britney here according to the scan and given Chisato's enhanced eyesight it would be pretty easy for her to avoid them while just focusing on Brittney herself.

I will say that even if she does get jumped by Brittney with a smoke bomb her general skills in combat should be able to carry her with her own martial arts expertise.

Overall Chisato takes this pretty easily Brittney has some tricks up her sleeve but it's no match for LycoReco's poster girl! Chisato has a lot of counters for her offensive options and Brittney doesn't really have good options to push in on Chisato or to make up for the major skill gap

Back