• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Kohaku

ALTERNATE TITLE: GIRL, THIS AIN'T PREHISTORIC LESSON, DID YOU HEARD ME?

Originally going to be an Kohaku/Senku team vs Chisato but later on i decided to using Kohaku alone instead for various reason like Senku going to be revised for example which i might not going to wait lel

Anyway, yet another Chisato battle with the kick-a** girls, and this time it's going to be her against the "prehistorical" girl that has blended with the nature like Tarzan
I've planned to make this match, but there was some of change to this draft like the addition to Senku which in the end i removed him not only because the upcoming revision of him, but also because Kohaku alone against Chisato is seems more thematict
This is also my first time touching Dr. Stone in a matches so let's see how this going to be, the battle between the best girls of their respective series, both loved their couple (Senku and Takina), both are kick-a** girl, and most importantly....both are T H I C C ! ! !
Without going any further, let's get to the fight!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Trapped in the past (or by Chisato world here, present) of the timeline and alternate world because of the time-space machine that being founded, fixed, and experimented by Senku gang, has gotten malfunctioned, the gang got separated to different timelines and worlds, in case of Kohaku.....she got banished in the world of Lycoris Recoil!
Now she's been targetted by the DA and the Lycoris members due of her oddity and potentially threatened the peoples even thought she didn't have any intention to hurt everyone around her
However in same time, Kohaku was amazed by her "predecessors" and their advanced tech in this era
But girl, it's not a right time to praised the technologies because right now one of the Lycoris member has arrived and confronted her!
The Agent, which is the strongest agent in DA organization and her peers, has arrived and this time she wanted to know as well, a young girl in a stylish caveman outfit, how the hell this can happen?
Kohaku, while sense that this girl has no bad intention, still unsure so for the safety she would fight her, as she pulled out her blade
Answered it, the agent prepared herself in a stance

An odd bond between present and future girls has bloomed in this fighf, but first....let's see who will win in this battle!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Kohaku can accessing to not only her standard equipments but also her optional equipment as well (which in this case: GUN)
  • Place located in: Mount Takao
  • images
  • Starting Distance: Close-Combat Range to 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Best Stone-Age Action Girl: 1 (Arnold)
  • The Modern-Age Best Crime-Cleanse Agent Girl: 6 (Myself, Popted, Jackpact, Guretodesu, Random, Dragonite)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3758781.jpg

VS
Kohaku.%28Dr..STONE%29.full.2849580.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, while Chisato take this, it's not an easy as Kohaku can pull something that would hurt Chisato a lot
Which is why i kinda disagree on @Jackpact arguments where this is an easy win for Chisato

No ******* way…

remember the scan about Kohaku that @Adem_Warlock69 used against me out of context to argue against Tsukasa’s skill… claiming that Kohaku is just as skilled as Tsukasa?

That’s true… but only because she has grown from all the life and death battles she had endured.. now she’s on Tsukasa’s level…

I’m all fired up for this match. Kohaku might have a chance here.

To construct Kohaku’s skill chain and essay… I will start with Early Kohaku as baseline up to present Kohaku.

In the meantime
What are Chisato’s skill feats.

Anyone can help me for listing Chisato skill feats:
  • Trained as super solider since child
  • At age of 7 she took down the massive event of terrorist attack in Tokyo, single-handledly
  • Considered as the strongest Lycoris of all time due of her genius intellect and powerness
  • Can recognize the trajectories of projectiles and shot timing, which caused aiming her is considered as detriment
There is also where she's comparable to Majima, which i kinda forgot so @Popted2 can help me on this one alongside giving an further detail of her skill

what Velox said and she defeated singlehandely Silent Jin, a notorious skilled assassin, and Majima who can easily defeat Lycoris like Takina who are trained soldiers as well

My wife Chisato ftw.

• superior LS
  • superior intellect
  • more experienced on the field of combat (despite kohaku being a warrior, Chisato has spent more time fighting different kinds of people)
  • better range and more experienced with guns, even if they close the distance between each other, she still have analytical prediction and superior LS again.
  • better stamina

Remind me how skilled Jin and Majima again?
Jin is skilled enough that it was considered by Mika who knows how skilled are Lycoris and Chisato dangerous and she defeated Takina

Majima is considered, like Chisato a genius at killing, and she defeated Takina twice

also please after this match, i really don't want to debate for Chisato for a while, i'm getting tired of all these matches,

however i will vote her

superior LS

To do what?

superior intellect

Shouldn’t be too far off combat-wise

more experienced on the field of combat (despite kohaku being a warrior, Chisato has spent more time fighting different kinds of people)

Reasoning not enough so elaborate on it. because Kohaku has also faced different kinds of people.

better range and more experienced with guns, even if they close the distance between each other, she still have analytical prediction and superior LS again.

It’s close range, Kohaku also has experience with gun users* and the LS difference isn’t even that much, chill lol.

Last edited:
To do what?
Restrain Kohaku with her thighs ulala! with her restrain tool
And with Kohaku LS is only average human at best, she's going to struggle here
Yes, i'm aware that she has shown to lift up a tree, but no calc has been made so we're going to what her profile stated for now
Shouldn’t be too far off combat-wise
Fair
Reasoning not enough so elaborate on it. because Kohaku has also faced different kinds of people.
This one is fair, but i need to know what kind of peoples she has faced? Because what Popted has said above, Chisato has faced someone like Jin and Majima which are very dangerous in combat and skill
It’s close range, Kohaku also has experience with gun users* and the LS difference isn’t even that much, chill lol.
Yeah but in term of long experience with Gun, Chisato has the advantage here
Then again the difference between Kohaku gun and Chisato gun is that Kohaku used a real bullets (correct?) so that should give her an edge here i believe

also please after this match, i really don't want to debate for Chisato for a while, i'm getting tired of all these matches
It's fine as i still have many of energies left so you can count me on that, and also @Guretodesu can help too
Then again after this match i might take a short break from Chisato fight as i'm going back to my Kamen Riders matches
however i will vote her
Counted
Remind me how much votes we're get right now?

Restrain Kohaku with her thighs ulala! with her restrain tool
And with Kohaku LS is only average human at best, she's going to struggle here
Yes, i'm aware that she has shown to lift up a tree, but no calc has been made so we're going to what her profile stated for now

While the tree calc is being made, I have something else in mind. So now what does her restraining tool look like.

This one is fair, but i need to know what kind of peoples she has faced? Because what Popted has said above, Chisato has faced someone like Jin and Majima which are very dangerous in combat and skill

She has fought multiple skilled foes and elite soldiers with guns. Also, like I said earlier, she downscales from Tsukasa in skill. And that monster Tsukasa has a whole skill bible. I can make an essay while I calc an LS for Kohaku.

Yeah but in term of long experience with Gun, Chisato has the advantage here
Then again the difference between Kohaku gun and Chisato gun is that Kohaku used a real bullets (correct?) so that should give her an edge here i believe

yeah Kohaku has experience with guns with real bullets. She normally dealth with armored elite soldiers using sneak attacks, but when push came to shove she had defeated multiple of those soldiers. And now that she has grown to the point of downscaling from Tsukasa’s monstrous skill, she should be fine against Chisato’s long term experience.

While the tree calc is being made, I have something else in mind. So now what does her restraining tool look like.
Something like a wire/rope from what i recall
She has fought multiple skilled foes and elite soldiers with guns. Also, like I said earlier, she downscales from Tsukasa in skill. And that monster Tsukasa has a whole skill bible. I can make an essay while I calc an LS for Kohaku.
Nice, that mean she's comparable to Chisato in skill department
While i already acknowledged Kohaku skill, a essay is welcomed
yeah Kohaku has experience with guns with real bullets. She normally dealth with armored elite soldiers using sneak attacks, but when push came to shove she had defeated multiple of those soldiers. And now that she has grown to the point of downscaling from Tsukasa’s monstrous skill, she should be fine against Chisato’s long term experience.
Yeah, the problem is Chisato has that Analytical Prediction so Kohaku would have a hard time to land a hit, close combat is likely but in long range it would be an hell of time to do

Anyway, here is the current votes:
  • Kohaku: 1 (Arnold)
  • Chisato: 4 (Guretodesu, Popted, Random, Jackpact)
I want to vote but i'll keep debating for now

Something like a wire/rope from what i recall

Fair enough, can’t Kohaku just cut it?

Also, Kohaku grew stronger in the series.
She went from not being strong enough to move her sword when it was caught by Tsukasa's two fingers, to being capable of parrying and holding off a full-on strike from him. So Kohaku should scale to Tsukasa’s LS. I can make a crt on if you so wish.

While i already acknowledged Kohaku skill, a essay is welcomed

Okidokie

Tsukasa is not your ordinary high schooler. He is known as the "Strongest Highschool Primate". He is a master martial artist who utterly dominated Japan's martial arts.

After the worldwide petrification tragedy that wiped out modern civilization, Tsukasa has even shown to be the best fighter in the series either with a weapon (spear or sword) or hand to hand combat. Although Tsukasa stated that his speciality is hand to hand combat.

The fighters in the primitive world have shown to be very skillful. For example: Kohaku, a fighter with primitive weapons, is a very skillful fighter. According to Tsukasa himself, Kohaku is one of the primitive fighters that have shown to be just as good as Martial Artists in the modern era. Infact, Tsukasa claims that she would be a notable fighter in his martial arts circle. Other fighters who received the same training and experience Kohaku include, Ginro, Argo, Kinro, Magma, Soyuz, etc. Kohaku out skills them all in a tournament setting and is basically the best fighter of her village.

• Ginro is the least skilled main fighter in the series and yet he is able to take down multiple soldiers with only a stick. He truly has no idea how good of a fighter he is. Argo is comparable to Ginro while Kinro is superior to Ginro.
  • Despite his myopia, Ginro was still regarded as a skilled warrior. However, he couldn't beat the likes of Magna or Kohaku. When Suika gave Ginro her prescription glasses, Ginro dominated Magna. Later on, Ginro would train her style and get glasses suited for him from Senku.
  • Magma is one of the best fighters in the village. He is always second to Kohaku in a tournament for the Chief's daughter's hand in marriage until Ginro proved himself to be the better fighter after receiving his glasses.

In Tsukasa's Empire, there are several warriors that the people of Shinigami village couldn't keep up with. Tsukasa only wanted to revive the strong and crush the weak. So it made sense why his empire contained skilled fighters as well. The most notable fighter is Hyoga,
  • Hyoga is another master martial artist from the 21st Century who is second to Tsukasa and was formerly his right-hand man. His skill is best shown with a spear (even more so with the Kudayari spear). He is still a very capable fighter without a spear. However, with that spear, his combat ability greatly increases to the point of outskilling Moz, a character on Treasure Island.

Treasure Island is the place where Senku's step father and his astronaut crew landed and populated the island with their decendants. The island has been through a lot over thousands of years, and it has produced great fighters which I will discuss below.

• Ibara is a capable fighter and was one of the best in his time. Even now he can fight warriors like Ginro.
  • There are two great fighters on Treasure Island. They are known as Moz and Kirishima, using Kohaku as a yardstick, we know that she is inferior to Moz and equal to Kirishima. One of the warriors (Oarashi) who guarded Ibara and his goonery, is seen as a good fighter than Kohaku couldn’t beat with her skill, however, Moz is able to beat this warrior easily despite being at a physical advantage. Moz is an undefeated fighter in the land.
  • Matsukaze is another great warrior. He comes from Treasure Island, except he was around hundreds of years ago before Moz was ever a thing. During his time he was the best fighter. He is a better fighter than both Kirishima and Kohaku at the time.

Most of these top fighters I have mentioned up till now were still not considered up to even Hyoga’s level much less Tsukasa. As shown when Tsukasa outskills Matsukase and then trained him, Hyoga outskills Moz (equal without Owari style) and then trained him in the Kudayari Spear Arts.

In America, multiple skillful and trained fighters from the 21st century exist. Those fighters were petrified along with Tsukasa and Hyoga. All of which are actual military soldiers with guns as well. They include Stanley, Maya, and other elite soldiers. Stanley is practically a monster, Maya is an undefeated MMA fighter, and the Elite Soldiers are just special trained operatives. Tsukasa is superior to Maya and many of these soldiers. Primitive fighters (like Moz, Kohaku, Ginro, etc.) who could outskill Martial Artists in the modern world were trained by Tsukasa and Hyoga. Moz after said training could easily take down and destroy the armor the soldiers wore in just one training session with Hyoga. Beating up the military soldier could even be done by Ginro.

Towards the end of the manga, without really spoiling much. Kohaku had grown to be just as capable of a fighter as Tsukasa and Hyoga according to Tsukasa himself. Although Tsukasa still outskills her, Tsukasa still describes the gap as NOT a “yawning chasm”. Implying that Kohaku is the top 3 fighter in the verse at the end of the series with Tsukasa cemented at the Top.

In conclusion, Tsukasa is more skilled than a hierarchy of skilled fighters with the worst fighters able to take on military soldiers. So in the very end of Dr. Stone, Tsukasa is STILL the most skilled fighter in the series.

So Kohaku downscales from Tsukasa who is this skilled:

Yeah, the problem is Chisato has that Analytical Prediction so Kohaku would have a hard time to land a hit, close combat is likely but in long range it would be an hell of time to do

And, Kohaku could use her metal shield to block her bullets for long-range combat. As for short range, she could use her acrobatics and mobility on top of her skill to land hits that Chisato physically can't evade even tho she sees them coming. Kohaku's reach with her Katana could be a factor too.

Another thing Kohaku could possibly do is put a very long distance between herself and Chisato and try to snipe Chisato while she struggles to look for her. Since the location is SBA, there will be plenty of tree covers for Kohaku to hide while she uses super sight to snipe. This is something she could do if push comes to shove but I think she won't need to do this.

I'm back, we can continue now
Fair enough, can’t Kohaku just cut it?
Cut it might be plausible, but then again the AP can covered it, so when Kohaku tried to cut it, she can release the restrain, disarm Kohaku sharp weapons, and go back to restrain her
Also, Kohaku grew stronger in the series.
She went from not being strong enough to move her sword when it was caught by Tsukasa's two fingers, to being capable of parrying and holding off a full-on strike from him. So Kohaku should scale to Tsukasa’s LS. I can make a crt on if you so wish.
You can but i'll let it slip here now
Class 25 is for sure make a difference here, i still believe Chisato has a higher chance to win but this for sure give Kohaku more advantage here
Oh yeah that mean Kohaku can just pin Chisato down her her as-#Getfolded
So Kohaku downscales from Tsukasa who is this skilled:
As i expected
And, Kohaku could use her metal shield to block her bullets for long-range combat. As for short range, she could use her acrobatics and mobility on top of her skill to land hits that Chisato physically can't evade even tho she sees them coming. Kohaku's reach with her Katana could be a factor too.
Well Chisato also does have acrobatict here
As for the attacks, well she need numerous hits since we know that Kohaku AP is downscaled from 1+ megajoules
Another thing Kohaku could possibly do is put a very long distance between herself and Chisato and try to snipe Chisato while she struggles to look for her. Since the location is SBA, there will be plenty of tree covers for Kohaku to hide while she uses super sight to snipe. This is something she could do if push comes to shove but I think she won't need to do this.
As for hiding, Chisato has enhanced sense so hiding might be not effecfive, and sniping isn't that easy neither as again, Analytical Prediction

So how good is Chisato’s acrobatics compared to Kohaku? Keep in mind that Chisato has far better acrobatics than Tsukasa, as stated by the author and implied by Tsukasa himself.

What does her Analytical prediction look like close range? Any vid?

What other wincons does she have?

So how good is Chisato’s acrobatics compared to Kohaku? Keep in mind that Kohaku has far better acrobatics than Tsukasa, as stated by the author and implied by Tsukasa himself.
Mispelled it as Chisato instead Kohaku
Her acrobatict is mostly excell in melee combat and iirc she can do some of stunt performance from what i remember
What does her Analytical prediction look like close range? Any vid?
Basically predicted the next movements just from seeing the clothes movement and/or muscles
Which the reason why Chisato AP is damn good
Sadly can'y provided the video because searching it in yt is a** so hopefully this explanation would be enough
What other wincons does she have?
All of what i and the others has said are enough, tho there is vehicular mastery which would give Chisato another win-con but by my rules in the OP, no vehicles presented

It’s just the analytical prediction I need to check out… i can’t find any video or anything on it unless I actually watch the anime. Why isn’t there a manga

So no one will send the ana prediction scans.
Need to know if her analytical prediction are good enough for those with hypermobility and not just gunmen aiming and firing.

L

Last edited:
Really Chisato’s analytical prediction come from Rock Paper Scissors?🗿

Anyway, Chisato’s predictions are a bit ambiguous. In that Rock Paper Scissors explanation she can only predict that the hand changes. She does not know what the hand will change into… only the fact that the hand changes.

How can she predict Kohaku’s hypermobility based off of primitive clothes? I don’t see Chisato’s analytical predictions predicting Kohaku since Chisato can’t even tell the exact next move of her opponent in a Rock Paper Scissors match, she can only force a draw or win. Is this ability even combat applicable for H2H combat? Isn’t there another one that’s strictly projectile based (guns)

Last edited:
Really Chisato’s analytical prediction come from Rock Paper Scissors?🗿

Anyway, Chisato’s predictions are a bit ambiguous. In that Rock Paper Scissors explanation she can only predict that the hand changes. She does not know what the hand will change into… only the fact that the hand changes.

How can she predict Kohaku’s hypermobility based off of primitive clothes? I don’t see Chisato’s analytical predictions predicting Kohaku since Chisato can’t even tell the exact next move of her opponent in a Rock Paper Scissors match. Is this ability even combat applicable for H2H combat? Isn’t there another one that’s strictly projectile based (guns)
If this is to be believed, then that Theory vs Chisato match gotta be scrapped.

All of what i and the others has said are enough, tho there is vehicular mastery which would give Chisato another win-con but by my rules in the OP, no vehicles presented

Having gone through the thread, Chisato doesn’t have any more viable wincon.

Is anyone willing to tell me what wincon she has?

Back