• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But it not accepted as trans 2 by the staff?
Well, we can try to get it through, I just have my doubts is all.
And high tier like 1A and above doesn't matter with hax. I see people often compare higher layer.
Put simply, if you have High 1-A Hax, then 1-A Transduality & Acausality gets ignored because the hax is from a higher dimension. In the same Tier the Outer Gods and Great Old One's likely won't have issues with Transduality or Acausality.

I feel they are a bit strict with the hax from the Blue and white verse. Many verse like awlb, Baxterverse,… easily have acau 5, trans without too much objection. Anyway I found the Outer gods to be Trans 2 easily. Or remove Transduality, because I think Trans 1 is not suitable for the abilities of the Outer gods. Make it a passive mind hax, a Concept level Fear hax. (From what I read it is the information level, but the information in the blue and white verse is more powerful than the concept when the Information defines the concept. :V

I remember null the mind hax resistance layer. As long as human logic is fear/madness. If it's not human logic, it's fine.

We can try for Transduality Type 2 when I make the CRT, if it gets accepted then Information and beings with Information Bodies will gain Transduality Type 3.
Still Acausality Type 5 is basically impossible to obtain due to the restriction of "Causality" or "Cause and Effect" needing to be mentioned.

For aca5, that will be difficult because to get abilities that require feats that he cannot be interacted with causality

Even statements or feats "independent of causality" still do not meet the aca5 criteria
I'm just giving example. I also find the B&W series not enough for acau 5. But Transduality 2 is well worth it.

Do all tier 0 profiles require Ultima and DT approval?

In that case, hopefully Ultima will have the spare time to do the evaluation, seeing that DT is not interested at all

This is simply getting our foot in the door. Once Information is confirmed to be Tier 0 it will be a part of the Cosmology and two staff alone will be enough to handle any Tier 0 Anomalies or Characters.

The same will go for once we upgrade the Cosmology for the second novel, once it's accepted, we won't have to do so much work for the other Tier 0 stuff.

Beings at the level of the Blue and White World and beyond may obtain Acausality Type 5 through Dimensional Protection & Subjectivity.
I feel more like a higher world being :V Because they still have cause and effect in the same floor when Bai ge went there. He see the whole ecosystem and the causal relationships of the organisms there. :V

I feel more like a higher world being :V Because they still have cause and effect in the same floor when Bai ge went there. He see the whole ecosystem and the causal relationships of the organisms there. :V
In terms of a versus battle that falls in line with the rule Acausality Type 5, which is useless against those of higher tier. Put simply if they are a weaker Tier 0 then the Blue and White World, they will be subject to Dimensional Protection and Subjectivity, if they are equal, they will be unaffected and if they are above, Acausality wouldn't matter anyway.

Anyway I find acau 5 not very standard :V But the transduality of this verse is very solid. Worthy of trans type 2. Maybe even type 3: :V

after I read the terminology and cosmology blog, I feel the explanation about the Algorithm Root/Origin is less detailed if we compare it with the many explanations in the novel

Indeed, that explanation already covers the main points

True it is a bit short, I just didn't bother gathering many quotes regarding them. There are a few in the 2nd Novel as well. If you think there are quotes worth expanding on, then post them if you can.

Well anyway, the next two anomalies I'm interested in adding are the Spiritual Ancient Sword and its user, along with the Noodle God (It's too ridiculous and funny not to).

Nah that's the bragging sword, I mean the one that actualizes your faith, I forgot it's real name.
Is this called idealistic ancient sword? If I remember correctly

Because it's a real anomaly that isn't a product of technology, then the basis of its ability is Algorithm Origin, Then could it get Law Manipulation and Information Manipulation type 2?

As far as I know, his ability is to realize what he believes in, this should be subjective reality, right?

Last edited:
Because it's a real anomaly that isn't a product of technology, then the basis of its ability is Algorithm Origin, Then could it get Law Manipulation and Information Manipulation type 2?

As far as I know, his ability is to realize what he believes in, this should be subjective reality, right?
Oh that's the name, I nearly forgot.

is there anything more absurd? 🗿
  • The Spoon (Is a conceptual spoon that can track you through higher dimensions, ignore all defenses, negate regen, absolutely hit you, and kill practically anyone within a given number of smacks. Also, it's an Immortal Cultivator cause why not?)
  • Black Book of Death (Can give everyone within its dimension a ridiculous set death. For example, you will die after coughing 9,345,234 times and if you don't cough that many times then you will be Immortal.)
  • Fantasy Right Hand (Pretty sure an Otaku used it to create Ryougi Shiki, yes the one from Fate.)
  • Pregnancy Sand (Sand that can get anything pregnant, including stars.)
And thats just a few.

Level 1

"Level one civilization is the era of using large amounts of matter, which is the era of molecular clusters..." said the captain of the Stupefied Race.

Listening to his description, Lan Mu quickly corresponded it to the previous Earth.

Without his influence, Earth corresponded to the so-called level one civilization. The use of matter was actually the use of molecular clusters.

Whether it was stone, bronze, iron... or later, artificial composite materials, non-metallic high-strength materials, smart materials, microtechnology devices, etc., they all belonged to this level.

In other words, Earth had been at level one since ancient times until the era of nanotechnology.

Level 2

"Level two civilizations can already perfectly analyze and manipulate the internal structure of molecules, which is the era of nanotechnology. Here, they have already gone deep into the microscopic world and carried out nano-level microoperations to create new molecular substances... "

Lan Mu was able to understand the introduction of a level two civilization very quickly. This was because Earth had officially stepped into this field. Although it was not widespread, at least the Lan Bai Society was able to derive many applied technologies from the nano level.

Planet transformation projects, space ladders, intercontinental tunnels, giant canals, ultra-deep mining, underground cities, and other major planet-level projects could be easily done.

There were many applied technologies derived from nanotechnology, such as carbon nanotubes, barchi balls, nanodevices, robots, and brand-new computers. Of course, there was also artificial matter, which was to change the internal structure of molecular clusters and carry out reasonable arrangements. It could achieve things like artificial diamonds and artificial organic compounds.

Level 3

"Level three civilization interferes with the internal structure of atoms, which is the era of picometers. It is also the era where applications can be used to transform the star system, and we, the Stupefied Race, are still at this stage... "

Picometers, ten to the negative twelve meters, this was at a more microscopic level. It was almost impossible for the current Earth to change the internal structure of an atom. Of course, the Lan Bai Society was an oddity and belonged to the type of building a castle in the sky. Within a certain range, this could still be done.

Civilizations at this level could achieve extreme development of extraterrestrial environments. For example, they could transform barren extraterrestrial planets into areas suitable for human habitation, carry out true geocentric exploration, and build space cities that were more convenient than habitable planets...

Reasonably changing the atomic structure meant that materials could be reorganized and recycled. Complex physical objects could be printed, and physical printers would replace all production lines.

Level 4

"Level four civilizations can already use the strong interaction force to realize Fermi technology. They can change even more microscopic particles, and at the same time, they can freely control the internal structure of atoms. The era of true exploration of the universe, the era of crossing star systems! The era of our dreams... "The captain of the Stupefied Race said with emotion. There was no sadness on his astonished face, but Lan Mu could still read the sadness in his tone. The Stupefied Race could no longer freely advance to that level.

Fermi technology, ten to the minus fifteen meters. At this level of microscopic modification of the internal structure of atoms, it could be considered creation. Fermi technology played with the material world. Elements could be disassembled at will, transformed, and synthesized into another element, and strange atoms, atomic nuclei, and basic particle materials could be created.

For example, the strong interaction force caused the atomic nuclei to be tightly connected, causing the vibrations to disappear and reaching absolute zero. This method was to artificially create neutron star materials, which were incomparably hard and shockingly large in mass.

Therefore, in the eyes of this level of civilization, artificial planets could be created.

Modifying stars could also be realized, and stars could be developed on a large scale. They could go deep into the stars and even wrap around the entire star to obtain energy.

Star jump technology was also realized at this stage, using the gravity of stars to warp space and jump into the gravity field of nearby stars.

This was a very effective space technology that could greatly reduce the time of interstellar travel. At the same time, it should also be the simplest long-distance instantaneous teleportation technology. There were many conditions, the most basic of which was to be near a star, because both sides of the jump required the existence of large gravitational fields

Level 5

"Level five civilization is the era of Ami technology. The control of fundamental particles is foreseeable! They are exploring the entire Milky Way! It's fascinating … The ability of this civilization is science fiction to us. Of course, your biological planet destroyer weapon takes a different path. If it can be mass-produced, then the scene … "

The stunned captain didn't know the details of Lan Mu and the others. After a few words, he began to describe the level five civilization predicted by their scientists.

Ami, ten to the negative eighteen meters. Controlling fundamental particles was a god for level one and two civilizations. It was science fiction. It could be said to be superstition.

Just like now, any scientist from the crew could be worshipped as a true god in the ancient times of Earth.

In the era of the Milky Way, they dominated the Milky Way. They could develop and transform the extreme stars in the universe, such as neutron stars …

At this point, they must have completed the Unified Field Theory. To them, force was unified, matter was unified, and energy was unified.

It meant that they could convert energy and matter. As for how efficient it was, no one knew.

By mastering the transformation of matter and energy, one would be able to create artificial celestial bodies and create a star system according to one's own ideas, including the planets within it. This would allow one to create a star system level fortress for one's own civilization.

Level 6

The stunned captain said, "Therefore, we speculated that a mythical level of civilization … At the microscopic level, it is at least 10 to the minus 35 meters!"

"They have mastered photons, tachyons, gravitons, and even the structure of space-time. They have truly entered the pan-universe era. Artificial microuniverses, control of high-dimensional space, space-time exploration, and quantum limits. "

Lan Mu understood that a civilization at this level could control the deeper dimensions of matter and produce energy that could change the structure of the universe. The control of space-time essence might make almost all scientific fantasies come true.

Up until now, all space-time technology had actually been used, and it was indirect. It was simply unimaginable to control and create.

"We can't predict the distant future of technological singularities. It can only be imagined …"

"Maybe it is a civilization that can play with the entire universe."

Trying to piece together the level scaling of the civilizations in this fiction, although there are some misses such as the creation of anti matter etc

Back