• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^ Blue and white world in the up comment is a fake. Novel 1 Blue and white world=The land of light only. From Novel 2 The Blue and white World is the pinnacle of the verse. Novel 4 also has Blue and white number 1,2,3,….<<True Blue and white world(aka Blue and white world Novel 2)

Anyway, the only way to win him is to beat him from a higher layer. Or you are omniscient, to arrange a plan to trick him into going down the same layer, Black Emperor arbitrarily up and down the layer like going to the market, wait for him to go down to the lower layer to kill.
Shouldn't Bai Ge have the same hax as Black Emperor since he had a absolute hit ability he elevated to True Absolute Hit with his Infinite Energy Hax.

The Multiverse (2-A); The Multiverse is a collection of Infinite Universes.

Dimensional Space-Times (Baseline 1-A, tens of thousands of layers into High 1-A); Higher-Dimensional Space-Times have additional spatial coordinates compared to those of lower dimensions and have superiority over lower dimensions, including stuff like embedding, being more geometrically complex, being made of infinite wholes, viewing lower dimensions as singularities, etc. Time acts as +1 temporal dimension to all the different dimensions of space. But, unlike the dimensions of our Tiering System which have a gap of uncountable infinity between them, the verse here has an Inaccessible Gap between dimensions.

Following the verses dimensional system here is an example; Imagine you are trapped in the 6th Dimension and want to reach the 7th. So you create the concept of dimensions within the 6th dimension, and then you create higher dimensions above it and then transcend those dimensions. Even with all of that, you will still never be able to reach the 7th Dimension. Another example used in verse is this; Imagine the 6th Dimension is a box, and the 7th Dimension is a Larger Box encompassing it. Adding dimensions to the 6th Dimension is creating more boxes around it, each enveloping the last. However, those dimensions will still never be able to reach the 7th Dimension's Box.

And if that's not enough to prove inaccessibility, there is a direct showing that Uncountable Infinity is not enough to reach a higher dimension. This was when the MC got trapped in a lower dimension, he created a Timeline within sed dimension. It should be noted a single Timeline generates, not just infinite other Timelines, but an endless (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity -->)^(Infinity^Infinity^Infinity -->) recursion of timelines. Yet still, the MC could not access a single higher dimension from the one he was trapped in. The same goes for other methods, such as compressing lower dimensions infinitely, etc.

Dimensions (Even higher into High 1-A); Dimensions are considered to be white sheets of paper, they are infinite and have infinite depth with dimensional universes just being stains akin to dots on their surface.

Omnipotent Universes (Even higher into High 1-A); These universes contain all dimensions and the universes within them as well.

Timelines (Even Higher into High 1-A); Each Omnipotent Universes is a part of a Timeline, and Timelines are derived from possibilities. For example, if the possibility of you eating bread today existed and you decided not to, that resulted in the creation of an entire Timeline and Omnipotent Universe where you did eat that bread. Because of this, every action and every choice that adds to history also generates endless possibilities, an example of this being Earth, which by itself generates endless possibilities and therefore endless timelines of which there is already an Infinite amount.

On top of this Timelines follow a sequence of superimposing which is explained in verse as such (What I say below is the exact explanation from the novel though explained a bit more clearly).

Every action/choice is a variable, each variable has N Possibilities, and we have already established N means Infinite/Endless. When two of these variables exist they superimpose one another becoming N to the power of N (Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines).

Furthermore, N Variables with N representing all actions/choices of which there would be an Infinite amount due to the existence of the multiverse, are then superimposed by N Variables, resulting in as you can imagine (Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines---> Infinitely/Endlessly) to the power of (Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines---> Infinitely/Endlessly).

And this is just a single Timeline, this would be happening in each of the Infinite Timelines including the ones being created through this superimposition resulting in something that the novel states is, impossible to calculate.

The Box (Even Higher into High 1-A); The Box contains everything up to this point, the pan-timelines, and everything within them such as their Omnipotent Universes.

The Blue and White World (Even Higher into High 1-A); The Blue and White World is an indescribable Space-Time that can only be reached by going beyond and transcending The Box. It is a boundless realm beyond dimensions and is also a place where everything is infinite. This ranges from the infinite transmission to infinite speed of light, infinite distance, and even infinite speed. Here one can see everything within The Box, and know everything without needing to flip through or search. It is a place of convenience.

The Interface (Arbitrarily into High 1-A); Everything exists within the Interface, which is the Author's Imagination and Fantasy, it is the novel itself. Even if one transcended the Blue and White World to a higher realm, or created infinite higher realms each transcending one another, they would still exist within the interface. In fact, the gap between the Interface and what is inside of it is considered to be a greater gap than that between dimensions, or even if a higher being saw everything up to this point as a painting that they were free to paint on.

It's stated that the Interface itself is unexplainable, and as long as you are within it you will never understand what it is. Even when Lan Mu (The MC) who transcended beyond the Interface to reach "Reality" realized after killing the "Author" he was simply in a false reality. In this false reality, he gained control of the Interface/Novel of the False Author he had killed, allowing him to control the interface and false reality in which another Lan Mu was trapped within. And that lower Lan Mu in turn did the same to yet another Lan Mu resulting in a recursion of Interfaces/Novels within Novels.
The Blue and White world is a world that exists as the inaccessible interface to all other interfaces.

The Blue and White world is a world that exists as the inaccessible interface to all other interfaces.
Nah, Interface this Interface that :V
What are the Top 5 most powerful characters in the Blue and White series currently?
Five Emperor Aka Five MCs.
four MCs have gone to the realm above the author's realm. Flame Emperor is chasing the other 4, All 5 of them have True Absolute characteristic. With True ABosolute characteristic their potential is limitless it is impossible to know who is stronger than the other.
If I had to rank it, I would rely on each person's Layer of existence. Blue =White>Black>Yellow>Author>Flame

The emperors are:
Qing Di: He is said to be QingFeng but we all know that blue(Lan) and green(Qing) are the same in Chinese. I don't remember if Lan Mu has a absolute Characteristic.
Bai Di: Bai Ge. His ability is to grant settings to reality.
Hei Di: Mo Qiong and its interesting to note that Zhuanxu (Real HeiDi) is mythologically attributed to have caused the separation of Gods and Men. His ablity is to shoot anything he can interact with anywhere he can or has perceived.
Huang Di: Huang Ji. Huang Di is the person who created the most inventions in ancient china. Or most are attributed to him. His ability is to know all information about anything he has seen. He's essentially omnipotent.
Yan Di: Combo of Jiang Yannu and Su Yanxue as of now. Their ability works when together and they can adapt to anything that harms Jiang Yannu.
The strongest in a fight is Mo Qiong since he can just go up to the same level as his opponent and win due to his subjectivity deciding fights equal in nature.

Nah, Interface this Interface that :V

Five Emperor Aka Five MCs.
four MCs have gone to the realm above the author's realm. Flame Emperor is chasing the other 4, All 5 of them have True Absolute characteristic. With True ABosolute characteristic their potential is limitless it is impossible to know who is stronger than the other.
If I had to rank it, I would rely on each person's Layer of existence. Blue =White>Black>Yellow>Author>Flame
I say that Black is surely on the same level as Blue and White due to his Absolute Hit ability and having seen Blue and White once. before he goes to cangyue residence.

I say that Black is surely on the same level as Blue and White due to his Absolute Hit ability and having seen Blue and White once. before he goes to cangyue residence.
Nah, But that's when the information about bai ge always remains the same. If the bai ge's information is different from when the clone was stolen, Black will have no destination->will not arrive. However, in theory, Black could same layer with anyone if he had information about them.

Last edited:
The emperors are:
Qing Di: He is said to be QingFeng but we all know that blue(Lan) and green(Qing) are the same in Chinese. I don't remember if Lan Mu has a absolute Characteristic.
Bai Di: Bai Ge. His ability is to grant settings to reality.
Hei Di: Mo Qiong and its interesting to note that Zhuanxu (Real HeiDi) is mythologically attributed to have caused the separation of Gods and Men. His ablity is to shoot anything he can interact with anywhere he can or has perceived.
Huang Di: Huang Ji. Huang Di is the person who created the most inventions in ancient china. Or most are attributed to him. His ability is to know all information about anything he has seen. He's essentially omnipotent.
Yan Di: Combo of Jiang Yannu and Su Yanxue as of now. Their ability works when together and they can adapt to anything that harms Jiang Yannu.
The strongest in a fight is Mo Qiong since he can just go up to the same level as his opponent and win due to his subjectivity deciding fights equal in nature.
Actually I don't want to say because Lan Mu is too cool, Bai ge is too interesting. And I'm a fanboy of Blue and white emperor. But if I have to admit, Mo Qiang has a higher win rate, He's a hackerdog

Well, if the Black Emperor was flying over and was punched and killed by Bai Ge, he would still lose. He was afraid of being beaten to death by Human Cangyue, so he made a 3-step plan in case (But human Cangyue was too weak to win by one step). In general, in my opinion, Blue and white is on a higher layer than Black Emperor. I read the novel four and saw that, although in theory if the Information about Bai ge stays the same, Black can always come to the same layer as Blue and white. As for the fact that I say Blue has a True Absolute Characteristic, Novel 3 also says that if without "True absolute Characteristic", True dimension can't pass, let alone Blue and white world, interface or Endless road

Well, if the Black Emperor was flying over and was punched and killed by Bai Ge, he would still lose. He was afraid of being beaten to death by Human Cangyue, so he made a 3-step plan in case (But human Cangyue was too weak to win by one step). In general, in my opinion, Blue and white is on a higher layer than Black Emperor. I read the novel four and saw that, although in theory if the Information about Bai ge stays the same, Black can always come to the same layer as Blue and white. As for the fact that I say Blue has a True Absolute Characteristic, Novel 3 also says that if without "True absolute Characteristic", True dimension can't pass, let alone Blue and white world, interface or Endless road
I know that Lan has a true absolute characteristic but what is his characteristic?

I know that Lan has a true absolute characteristic but what is his characteristic?
The author doesn't even know so he can't tell us about Lan Mu's True absolute characteristic. If I had to guess, what about his Will? Anyway, his most special feature with other MCs is his infinite will to transcend.

Lan Mu is the only main character that increases in dimension but loses all hax. Honestly, I find him weak. The MCs after him like Bai Ge, Black, Yellow increased in dimension but Hax still didn't disappear

The author decided that absolute characteristics were a thing in book 2. I think that the possibility of Lan Mu and Bai Ge ascending together impossible since Bai, Mo and Huang have characteristics that allow them to auto increase in dimension. But, San Qing refers to Lan Mu and Bai Ge as Higher Heavenly Ghosts in B3 so they both should have hax that allow them to ascend dimensions as long as they know of them.

Blue is Demonism,Bai ge and Black is Humanity, Bai ge strongest form(fusion with Bell aka AI in Brain hole) is divinity, Huang Ji is not Demonism, not Humanity, Not Divinity. He is a doctor :)) Novel 5 of author written about Divinity Cang Yue. I'm really looking forward to a divinity MC (Bai ge will be divinity if he chooses to fusion with Bell)

the author has spoiled, everything makes sense and logic thanks to “Divinity Cang Yue”. Demonism Cang yue is just a higher layer mortal with plot hax

Novel 5 isn't about divine cangyue. The author was torn inbetween three topics( primitive Blue White society, Yan Emperor, Divine Cangyue) and he chose to write about Yan Emperor. He said that his next book will be about Divine CangYue

Well, Lan Mu is taboo in regards to information, both his name and settings related to his name can't exist.

That basically gives him resistance to everything in the verse, and some extreme NEP.

Last edited:
Bai Ge frowned. "You can't create him? How is that possible? You don't know what he looks like? Create one yourself. "

Ling Dang said, "But I can't even create an existence with his name. My setting is very simple. His name is Lan Mu, and he created the Blue and White Society. He has many non-human characteristics … As for his appearance, it's random. I can't do it. When I design him from the source of information, that piece of information will collapse for some unknown reason. It's as if the information doesn't allow him to exist. "
"The same setting. I'll change it to Lan Mu …" After Ling Dang finished speaking, the proud peacock disappeared in an instant. It was as if it had never existed.

Bai Ge's pupils shrank. He couldn't help but feel his scalp go numb.

The same setting, but changing the name, wasn't allowed to exist? Was the name Lan Mu poisonous?

"Could it be that this low dimension doesn't allow a person named Lan Mu to exist?" Bai Ge said in horror.

Ling Dang said, "It allows. If it's just called Lan Mu, it's just a human, or something else. In short, if there's no other setting about Lan Mu, then it's still possible. "

"What does this mean?" Bai Ge asked.

"I don't know … that man's existence might be a taboo. I hope it's only in the low dimension." Ling Dang said.

I swear I'm entering a pattern with this verse, I get super hype and plan a whole CRT, but it gets put on hold for months cause the last one takes forever to finish. Anyway, if anyone's interested in checking them out, I finished the Cthulhu Universe Profiles;
In my opinion this is trans 2
Type 1; Azathoth has a Chaos Body made of pure inexplicable laws like the other Pillar Gods. These laws cause the complete collapse of logic, it is disorder and chaos, as such they are the opposite of logic, they can be any law, whether it exists or doesn't exist, correct or incorrect, it has it all, it doesn't conform to logic and any axiom of logic connected to it will be wrong including sets of logic. They lead to infinite logical inconclusiveness, mocking wisdom and being anti-intellectual in nature they are constantly changing. Each of their principles end up being different when compared to when it was first looked at it, shattering whatever logic they were originally tied to. Because of this, logical things like people needing to drink water, becomes water needs to be drunk from hands. If one imagines inexplicable laws are fire, then obviously you iron pipes to control those flames, but since that is logical suddenly the fire is actually sulfuric acid, and by the time you adapt those pipes are acid proof, the sulfuric acid is now plasma. Right and wrong are both part of chaos, it is law, it is wrong, it is wrong if it is wrong, it is the expression of itself, everything is right and everything is wrong.

I see that Cthulhu outer gods are not in any dualities state. Fits the definition of Trans 2
Type 2 (General Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.

Issue is they don't mention duality, it's a stupid rule, but one the staff won't let us bypass.

But like I said it doesn't really matter, inexplicable laws scale to either High 1-A to 0. They may not have the ability, but they have all the perks of Transduality Type 2 and can bypass the Transduality of other's cause all of their abilities are smurfed.

Nah. I just found it similar trans 2. You describe it as if it ignores all logic, rules, but it is law and chaos. It seems that many verses that don't mention dualities still have trans. Like mgk with Trans 3 thanks to chaos and law. Dragon talisman is Heaven Dao=All concept, all law… Gu taxian is outside Heaven Dao, and the two fuse to 9th Deathless. I just see you describe it as trans 2 only. But it not accepted as trans 2 by the staff? And high tier like 1A and above doesn't matter with hax. I see people often compare higher layer. Just because I look like it trans 2, I wonder why it's only trans 1

Back