• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That one is on my reading list thanks to Nepuko, but I didn't know it got a translation. Pretty nice then.

As it is a Chinaman discussion thread, it is reasonable to talk about Romance of the Three Kingdoms. At a first glance, Zhuge Liang is 10-B with Genius intelligence. (and skilled at riding horse, which is something every Three Kingdoms character can do) Zhuge Liang's intelligence justification would be one of the longest intelligence justification in VS Battles Wiki, I suppose. Wu Yong from Water Margin is in similar situation.

On an unrelated note, there is a IRL controversy surrounding S.686 (RESTRICT Bill), which is rumored to potentially ban mainland China websites.

China novel has many strong series but the English version only has MTL. This set must be tier H1A-0, once reached the top 10 qidian in a few months. Here
Infinite dream 1 hierachy easy H1B
It's like... the world in the bubble of dreams he had seen before!

"broken."

Su Zhou raised his eyes, and he was a little surprised and said, "I'm a dream now?"

Taiyi Hunyuan swallowed Su Zhou into his multi-element embryonic "Dream of Nothingness", and then with infinite divine power, turned his multielement embryonic form into a larger time-space "Dream of Nothingness"... more than that. , He began to superimpose infinite times to suppress Su Zhou and seal it in the endless loop of "Dream in Dream, Dream in Dream"!

At this moment, Su Zhou could sense that he was being extremely suppressed, becoming subtle, erratic, and losing the authenticity of his existence. He was shrinking, shrinking, and becoming extremely insignificant, even more inferior and nothingness than dust, because He became a dream of Taiyi Hunyuan, and even an endless loop of dreams in the dream!

Layers fly by, strengthened layer by layer, pushing the supreme supernatural power with infinite power.
Topmost reality 1=L1A(Transcend Infinite Dream 1)<Infinite Dream 2=L1A hierachy<Topmost reality 2=1A<…<… <relative reality=H1A<Absolute Reality<True Multiverse< Beyonder hierachy( The beyonder lv2 transcend Beyonder lv1 like The Beyonder lv1 transcend Dream)<Prototype(Apopathic)
Su Zhou tried to break free from dreams and return to reality. Even though his torrential path is'infinity and eternity', the element of'absolute' has not been fully understood, but the youth who has created Zhu Zhoutian can guarantee his own. Absolutely true.

Immediately, following Su Zhou's thoughts, he walked out of his dream and became reality.

However, at the moment he walked out, Su Zhou immediately realized that the reality he was now in was still a ‘dream’.

"interesting."

He laughed and took another step, and this step was not just climbing one level, but just like one step of the Three Realms, breaking the seal of infinite levels of dreams in one step, and directly reaching the “topmost reality”.

Immediately, the infinite seal created by Taiyi Hunyuan was broken, but Su Zhou frowned slightly.

Because he is still dreaming.

Su Zhou continued to take his steps, but no matter how many times he broke through the dream and reality of Tai Chi, no matter how many times he "rised", he could not climb to the top. Even if it was an infinite ascent, there was still an infinitely high "relative reality" to chase. .

The reincarnation of illusion and reality, detached again and again, and soaring again and again, is just entering another illusory reincarnation.

Su Zhou can make sure that he is real, but there is no way to reach the'absolute reality'.
Reality-Fiction Transcendence. Real and Dream(Or Higher Dream and Lower Dream Diff)
. . .
. . .
. . .
Let's make an analogy.

A person has inspiration in his mind, and the inspiration radiates. The relationship between the inspiration and the person is the first layer of illusion and reality.

The divergence of inspiration made him write a book. The relationship between this book and inspiration is the second layer of illusion and reality.

The characters in the book are naturally divided into the existence of pen and ink and the existence without pen and ink. One is the character and the other is the background board. The relationship between the background board and the character is the third layer of illusion and reality.

And the role of the background board had a dream before the book did not tell the reader and the author. The relationship between the dream and the background board character in this book is the illusion and reality of the fourth layer.

However, in this dream between illusion and reality, no one knows that there is still a complete universe. There may be a person in this universe, and his mind also burst into inspiration, which made him Want to write a book...

Reincarnation. Infinite reincarnation.

People and books, people in books and books, people in books also have dreams, and in this book that may never even have pen and ink, passers-by in the dream of people also have dreams, and this dream still has dreams in dreams...

Su Zhou was sealed at the far end of the infinite dream. He wanted to jump out of a layer, jump out of the infinite layer, and there was still an infinite layer waiting for him to continue climbing.
Prototype scan: [Miracle],[Perfect],[End][Chaos]… are Prototype
If you say.

[Miracle] is more than 100% of the story.

Then [Chaos] is a story that will never be achieved 100%.

If you say.

[Fate] is a 100% story.

So [pioneer] is to seek stories that go beyond 100%.

If you say.

[Perfect] is a story that floats around 100%.

So [Reincarnation] is a story that keeps everything from returning to zero.

If you say.

[Beyond] is a trend of overall increase, it doesn't matter whether the story starts from 0 or from 100%.

Then [existence] [continuation] is all the stories that start from 0 and are born backward.

If you say.

[Creation] is a story with 0 and 100% plus signs.

Then [End] is the story of 0 and 100% up and minus signs.

If you say.

[Back to One] is the story where 100% is equal to 1.

Then [Coordination] is 100 1% stories.

If you say.

[Balance] is the story of 0 to 100%, all numbers are equal to the sign.

Then [Nothingness] is the story that happened on the eternal zero.

And the end of the last... the end of each story.

If we say, [Renovation] is also a story.

Then, he is leading all things, from the very beginning to the process of gradual increase.

It can reach 100%, or it can be better. If you surpass this 100%, you may just linger between numbers.

But never give up any number, and hope to move towards a better and bigger number.

This is…

"This is my story, your story, and the story of all living beings."
【prototype】

[Everything has a prototype, at least the existence that can be called is like this]

The formerly unfriendly, but now friendly, Pictographic Transcender said so. His conversation was quite polite, which proved that Su Zhou’s exploration and search for so many years have been effective: [Songs have prototypes, pictures have prototypes, and mathematics has Archetype, order has an archetype... Everything, even life and story, has an archetype]

[Great existence...that is, the archetypes, their title is the meaning of the archetype they chose]

Last edited:
The content of the whole novel is a story about the relativity between love and hate, tolerance and cruelty, evil and good, between many different perspectives and many different social themes.The author's core ideas about the novel.
The core idea of the book "Guaisha" is actually the intersection of many ideas and [love]. In a sense, Guaisha is not a normal novel in nature. It narrates scriptures and tells ideas. And the content of various beliefs of the characters is very much, not simple and clear at all, but very complicated.

This is the ‘core idea’ I chose at the beginning. I have no plans to change, and I don’t need to change it.

From the very beginning, I wrote about the encounter of'snake' and'human', the interlacing of'ring' and'light', and the first meeting of'chaos' and'innovation', I almost thought about the ending that I wrote just now. .

The snake sheds its skin and becomes a better correctness; while human achievement becomes the innovation that blesses everyone and loves everyone.

Their story ends here, and it turns into an infinite future, becoming the starting point for countless other stories.

That being the case, here comes the most important question.

How can I make the first one, high-spirited, but naive, some innocent seventeen-year-old young man, that innocent boy with a righteous heart, become the day of love that loves everyone, and that What about the shining light that illuminates all beings?

What about me, let this big boy who is only a preliminary understanding, to do "just things", gradually understand "what is justice, what is good and evil, why do you want to do just things" and what is right 'And the final'what is love'?

I have a feeling that Chinese web novels have abused the term "Transcend" or something, and I don't think we should accept such abuse without further analyzing the verse. Sometimes, the alleged "Transcend" is not as transcend as you thought.

I have a feeling that Chinese web novels have abused the term "Transcend" or something, and I don't think we should accept such abuse without further analyzing the verse. Sometimes, the alleged "Transcend" is not as transcend as you thought.
Depends on the genre of the novel (XuanHuan,XianXian,…)or the author's purpose. This thread and most of the chinamen on vsbw are very strong and popular so terms like “Transcend”,”Beyond”,… or something are natural 🗿

Depends on the genre of the novel (XuanHuan,XianXian,…)or the author's purpose. This thread and most of the chinamen on vsbw are very strong and popular so terms like “Transcend”,”Beyond”,… or something are natural 🗿
I'm aware of that, and that's why I said "Chinese web novels have abused the term "Transcend" or something". It is not good to give everyone some High 1-A or 0 because of their massive usage of Transcend. Strict standard must be followed.

I'm aware of that, and that's why I said "Chinese web novels have abused the term "Transcend" or something". It is not good to give everyone some High 1-A or 0 because of their massive usage of Transcend. Strict standard must be followed.
My scan doesn't even have the word transcend. I use it to describe just because I like it.

Anyway, anything which has the possibility of being interpreted as having Tier 1 should be dealt with great caution.

Maybe it is because the transcend is an overused trope in Chinese web novels.
Is there any chinamen on vsbw using Transcend to upload H1A? Or should I ask is there any verse china H1A on the wiki except Blue and white serie (nuked) ? Any Chinese H1A-0 web novel verse that I know of has enough hierachy (from H1B-1A+ there are all) to deserve its place. Not skip tier like some of vsbw's H1A-0 series

By the way, what about Illumine Lingao? It is available in Qidian and it is an alternative history chuanyue novel. (And Wikipedia has a page for the web novel) Another thing is that it is not some "lol I'm infinite stronger than that that" web novel, but an alternative history with nerds imagining if they could survive and have their force against the Ming Dynasty.

Is there any chinamen on vsbw using Transcend to upload H1A? Or should I ask is there any verse china H1A on the wiki except Blue and white serie (nuked) ? Any Chinese H1A-0 web novel verse that I know of has enough hierachy (from H1B-1A+ there are all) to deserve its place. Not skip tier like some of vsbw's H1A-0 series
Apotheosis could potentially very well be High 1-A.

Apotheosis could potentially very well be High 1-A.
But don't think there's any hierarchy involved though. Just from this.

The degraded person looked at Luo Zheng's expression, and the compound eyes still flashed with sarcasm, "You think it's impossible, because the energy of the origin of the blood is enough to make you proud, and it makes you proud to this day..." "You think the origin of the gods The "infinity" of blood is like a river, the energy is rolling in and never stops, the length is infinite, but the breadth is limited, this is not the true meaning of infinity..." "The real infinity is like this..." the degraded person said Lift the irregular epee.
If these destructive extreme energies erupted at the same time, it would be enough to destroy the huge burial site hundreds of times! "The true infinity is infinitely long, infinitely wide, infinitely small, and infinitely large. There is no limit in this vocabulary," said the voice of the degrader, as if there was some kind of magic
Referring to Absolute Infinity here.

But don't think there's any hierarchy involved though. Just from this.

Referring to Absolute Infinity here.
Wonder why nobody has created profiles for Apotheosis lol.
By the way, what about Illumine Lingao? It is available in Qidian and it is an alternative history chuanyue novel. (And Wikipedia has a page for the web novel) Another thing is that it is not some "lol I'm infinite stronger than that that" web novel, but an alternative history with nerds imagining if they could survive and have their force against the Ming Dynasty.
This sound interesting, can i get the raws without delving into the shit Qidian is?

Any raws for Apotheosis?
This
罗征在某种意义上打破了藩篱,他不仅获得血脉之力,也获得极态能量,甚至于从的绝对无限能量,但这也是建立在深空没有被降格的前提下。
Uses
绝对无限
and this
“最顶层的能量就是绝对无限能量,”从回答道“他 可以轻松自如运用‘能量称'和'摩能量,肯定已经掌握 无限能量,否则能量的供给会出问题,这人到底怎么 回事?”

Lol, the author is motivated 🤣, it is classic Wuxia.
Actually, the author is not the only person who is involved in the web novel. It starts as a idea in a forum and the people who likes it throwing themselves in the chuanyue. (out-universe and in-universe) But the creators of Illumine Lingao attempts to make the web novel somewhat realistic: before their chuanyue, they prepare everything they needed in alternative Ming Dynasty. (e.g. weapons, medicine, documents of modern technology, and ****)

This

Uses

and this
罗征在某种意义上打破了藩篱,他不仅获得血脉之力,也获得极态能量,甚至于从的绝对无限能量,但这也是建立在深空没有被降格的前提下。
In a sense, Luo Zheng broke through the barriers. He not only obtained the power of bloodline, but also acquired extreme energy and even absolute infinite energy, but this is also based on the premise that the deep space has not been downgraded (or degraded 格的).
绝对无限
绝对无限 (jué duì wú xiàn) can be translated to "absolute infinity" or "absolute limitless."
“最顶层的能量就是绝对无限能量,”从回答道“他 可以轻松自如运用‘能量称'和'摩能量,肯定已经掌握 无限能量,否则能量的供给会出问题,这人到底怎么 回事?”
"The topmost level of energy is absolute infinite energy," replied the person (I don't know who the **** is this). "He can easily use the 'energy scale' and 'friction energy', so he must have mastered infinite energy. Otherwise, there would be a problem with the energy supply (His energy supply). What is going on with this person?"

Last edited:
Back