• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Child of Light Downgrades

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Currently, characters from the game Child of Light are rated as Multi-Galaxy level+ for Umbra extinguishing all the stars in the heavens, which the profile states "constitutes a very large amount of the universe". However, even if one were to destroy all baryonic matter in the universe (as in, far more than just stars), that would only be about an estimated 4% of the universe. Still Multi-Galaxy level, but nowhere close to Multi-Galaxy level+ or Universe level.

Furthermorre, is there confirmation she extinguished all stars in existence and not just those visible in the sky, and that she did so all at once?

Doesn't seem like it, no.

As for the MGL+ rating, i think that was more of Perpetuals wanting to have it that way since i think he considered it to be meant like most of the whole universe or something.

Sadly, i never played the game and idek what Perp's been up to (haven't talked to him on DA nor here in a LONG time) so i don't what else to do here other than agreeing with maybe downgrading them to MGL or something...

I know Im kinda late here But I'd just thought I'd Provide the video where she extengishes stars However The Game states just states The stars I don't remeber if it stats all of them or not

And there is implication she did it more or less in a short time https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94sHQkxFlKw telling of when the stars go out starts about 1:14 in

This seems to imply only the visible stars were extinguished (the actual sources of light), which would be somewhere in the 4-B range if only the stars were destroyed, or 4-A if the space surrounding them was affected, as well.

I think that we tend to rate such feats as 4-A.

Back