• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chikn Nuggit Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bezel is time itself. he has universal size by dwarfing the main cast till they are infinitesimal and the realms that were mentioned by the immortals aren't exactly located within his clock face like Chikn's judging from the camera zooming out showing only the white void and nothing else.
SHOW US THAT THEN. Show us the statement Chikn is located inside of him rather than some transition in the end credits.

They dont answer me can you two try to call some?
The mods are usually pretty busy, so I don't think they actively won't respond to you as much as they don't know you've asked yet. Be patient, and they will probably come sooner or later.

The mods are usually pretty busy, so I don't think they actively won't respond to you as much as they don't know you've asked yet. Be patient, and they will probably come sooner or later.
nah they def see it lol

Oh Jesus, this profile...

Yep, I agree with nuking these abilities. By the way, I should note that scaring someone isn’t always Fear Manipulation, it can also be considered Social Influencing depending on the context. And based on that scene, that’s Social Influencing.

Yep, I agree with nuking these abilities. By the way, I should note that scaring someone isn’t always Fear Manipulation, it can also be considered Social Influencing depending on the context. And based on that scene, that’s Social Influencing.
Thank you for your input!

I should note that scaring someone isn’t always Fear Manipulation, it can also be considered Social Influencing depending on the context. And based on that scene, that’s Social Influencing.
I was repeating it the whole time

Can u ping people?

I agree with nuking all these abilities especially the tier 4 feat it's literally some ed, edd, n' eddy type toonforce nonsense.

Which is considered a gag since the sun is depicted to be much smaller. If you want an example AoSTH Sonic and Eddy don't scale to the speed of them moving the comically smaller sun because it's done out of toon force.
Is it? You check the first calc on the block and notice that when the dawg went into space the planets are held by that sun.

As i said in the previous threat, yeah the sun feat should only scale to fwenchy fwy and be via reality warping since they constantly cause wishes and stuff, as for it being small, probably size manipulation, why would they give the whole sun to a kid that they are trying to cheer up

This feat simply does noy scale to physicals, and the starry sky appearing can really just be either an artistic choice or the light of the sun dissappearing being dragged down

No idea why it would scale to anyone else, bezel is a time manipulator and as far as i saw, never showed reality warping like that, neither did iscream who is usually either shapeshifting, summoning demons or getting horny.

At best nuggit would scale but he hasn't realized his power yet so he wouldn't receive it yet beyond "possibly"

The issue with it is that it is too comical and vague to properly interpret it, and we sure can't add our own interpretation to the mix like that, the wiki always tries to go for the lowball, and in this case, the weaker assumption

With no proof that neither characters caused the starry sky, only the sun part can count, and unless they have used their reality warping as a damaging force, like palkia and dialga using their aspects offensively as attacks, it wouldn't be combat applicable

This feat simply does noy scale to physicals, and the starry sky appearing can really just be either an artistic choice or the light of the sun dissappearing being dragged down
Could be reality warping that brought the entire starry sky down tbh.
No idea why it would scale to anyone else, bezel is a time manipulator and as far as i saw, never showed reality warping like that, neither did iscream who is usually either shapeshifting, summoning demons or getting horny.
Ice cream scales due to the fact they have fought before. Bezel upscales because French Fry stated that the combined efforts of the two would be overpowered by bezel.
The issue with it is that it is too comical and vague to properly interpret it, and we sure can't add our own interpretation to the mix like that, the wiki always tries to go for the lowball, and in this case, the weaker assumption
Like every other rubber toon character

Could be reality warping that brought the entire starry sky down tbh.

Ice cream scales due to the fact they have fought before. Bezel upscales because French Fry stated that the combined efforts of the two would be overpowered by bezel.

Like every other rubber toon character
Yes it could, but we have no evidence of that, with the sun we have fwenchy grabbing it, but we have no indication that she did anything afterwards

As i said, no reason for it to scale to physicals nor be combat applicable

Honestly every other, uh, less than explicitly feat in existence really

Yes it could, but we have no evidence of that, with the sun we have fwenchy grabbing it, but we have no indication that she did anything afterwards
As in sody pop's toon force reality warping caused it. Maybe. Toon characters are wonky as heck by pulling all sorts of bs.
As i said, no reason for it to scale to physicals nor be combat applicable
We once gave Zeus high 4-C via telekenesis before separate from his High 6-A physical. Why can't it be done here?

We once gave Zeus high 4-C via telekenesis before separate from his High 6-A physical. Why can't it be done here?
If it hasn’t been said many times already, nobody scales to this physically because it was done out of toon force by making the sun comically smaller to a point where it’s not even Star level if the sun was depicted to be as tall as their hands.

If it hasn’t been said many times already, nobody scales to this physically because it was done out of toon force by making the sun comically smaller to a point where it’s not even Star level if the sun was depicted to be as tall as their hands.
I was talking about pulling the starry sky down via toon force/reality warping. Not the sun shrinking.

I was talking about pulling the starry sky down via toon force/reality warping. Not the sun shrinking.
Because there is no evidence that it was done by any of the characters, sody just bite the sun, nothing in the scene implies that the starry sky was their doing, the only implication is that the sun being bitten caused it, is a massive reach to assume they were responsible for it

Because there is no evidence that it was done by any of the characters, sody just bite the sun, nothing in the scene implies that the starry sky was their doing, the only implication is that the sun being bitten caused it, is a massive reach to assume they were responsible for it
French Fry was aware what would happen when soda pop bites the miniaturized sun in his hands. So that is evidence enough that it was soda's toon force that did it.

Exit: Don't overthink it. Just rely on Occam's razor

Last edited:
French Fry was aware what would happen when soda pop bites the miniaturized sun in his hands. So that is evidence enough that it was soda's toon force that did it.

Exit: Don't overthink it. Just rely on Occam's razor
He ate the sun and made it the sun which created the night because its the moon. Its not AP its just animation gag
I'd like to address only one point of interest in this thread and that is plot manipulation. Why removing it?
Its not their hax

Watch the clip and see who was plot manipulating.
Yes I know this is technically not his but (look at the very bottom of the text box)
He ate the sun and made it the sun which created the night because its the moon. Its not AP its just animation gag
Fair enough
Its not their hax
Understandable but these things tend to stick onto profile despite not being theirs for example: Reinhard's od lugana resurrection. God of highschool's burrowed power. Naruto's resurrection via sage of six paths. Meliodas' resurrection and Elizabeth's reincarnation etc.

If you want to remove that. You gotta make a separate CRT that crafts a rule that eliminates abilities that aren't inherently there's / no outside influence by other characters.

Understandable but these things tend to stick onto profile despite not being theirs for example: Reinhard's od lugana resurrection. God of highschool's burrowed power. Naruto's resurrection via sage of six paths. Meliodas' resurrection and Elizabeth's reincarnation etc.
Whataboutism again. No we arent gonna give every cartoon character immortality 8/9 and plot manipulation because they are animated.
If you want to remove that. You gotta make a separate CRT that crafts a rule that eliminates abilities that aren't inherently there's / no outside influence by other characters.
That literally means its not their ability. Why are we giving them a ability that they cannot and didnt use??

Whataboutism again. No we arent gonna give every cartoon character immortality 8/9 and plot manipulation because they are animated.
Nitpicking. never said immortality you brought up a futile opinion not based on the topic. if a character has shown to have certain things happen to them without their control/unwarranted help. they'd be in the powers and abilities section regardless as it is canon to them for stuff like this to happen just like captain from granblue who has this type of ability that isn't his yet is on his profile because of the context (The World spins within the Axis of the Singularity thus everyone's fate is reliant on the world's fate[30] and the world's fate is reliant on the existence of the Singularity[31].) that's not his by any means but still would be on his profile because of the nature of the stuff.
That literally means its not their ability. Why are we giving them a ability that they cannot and didnt use??
Because they canonically have it around them but with no control over them.

Nitpicking. never said immortality you brought up a futile opinion not based on the topic. if a character has shown to have certain things happen to them without their control/unwarranted help. they'd be in the powers and abilities section regardless as it is canon to them for stuff like this to happen just like captain from granblue who has this type of ability that isn't his yet is on his profile because of the context (The World spins within the Axis of the Singularity thus everyone's fate is reliant on the world's fate[30] and the world's fate is reliant on the existence of the Singularity[31].) that's not his by any means but still would be on his profile because of the nature of the stuff.
This is a different situation tho. You just nitpicked a small text out of the whole ability description and the captain did manipulate the singularity going of what I seen from the last scan and we're not knowledgeable about granblue but that description of the ability definitely appears to be much deeper from what you tried to appear it as.

You should also stop involving other verses to your arguments.
Because they canonically have it around them but with no control over them.
That doesn't explain anything at all.

This is a different situation tho. You just nitpicked a small text out of the whole ability description and the captain did manipulate the singularity going of what I seen from the last scan and we're not knowledgeable about grandblue but that description of the ability definitely appears to be much deeper from what you tried to appear it as.

You should also stop involving other verses to your arguments.
comparing this case by case is required to prevent double standards. hence why examples are brought in as valid ustification.
That doesn't explain anything at all.
for example: Reinhard doesn't have control over Od Lugana's decision to continue to resurrect him without his permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back