• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chikn Nuggit Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya, I will be hell scared if a snake even staring me.

Did not know that snakes got fear manipulation for that.
Actually the short they sent also proves this. If a god that warps reality looked at me I would be scared too

This ability needs a rework by me if people thinking scaring someone gives you an actual fear manipulation, but I need to think of draft to even clarify the misconception.

• Remove Tier 4 AP.
  • Remove Fear Hax
  • Remove Resistance to Paralysis
  • Remove Plot Manipulation
  • Remove Durability Negation
  • Remove Resistance to Fear Hax
    Remove Resistance to Fire Hax and Transmutation
  • Remove Instictive Action
  • Make the NPI with slipper

This is still not even counter-justification.
Fine
He did not do any plot manipulation feats, so yes we should remove abilities that are not even done by the character themselves.
Reinhard downgrade here I come.
I would actually disagree with durability negation, but vibration manipulation can stay
That's what vibrations do...negate durability.
It is via slipper, not the character himself. The feat can stay, but it should be reworded.
First of all that is a normal slipper. Second of all it should be boa toon force instead of a slipper.
Making people fear is not fear manipulation
??? What?
It is not even realistic, so to simply say "If you see something not real, you will normally not move", ay this is entirely subjective.
Supernatural willpower it is then as discussed.

• Remove Tier 4 AP.
  • Remove Fear Hax
  • Remove Resistance to Paralysis
  • Remove Plot Manipulation
  • Remove Durability Negation
  • Remove Resistance to Fear Hax
  • Remove Resistance to Fire Hax and Transmutation
  • Remove Instictive Action
  • Make the NPI with slipper
Add this in your OP

Reinhard downgrade here I come.
Going to support you
That's what vibrations do...negate durability.
Not necessarily, at least I don't see it from ability description.
First of all that is a normal slipper. Second of all it should be boa toon force instead of a slipper.
Agreed, either way remove it or list it as weapon or simply add it as toon force, I don't mind.
??? What?
You heard me, just making people fear because of your appearance is not fear manipulation
Supernatural willpower it is then as discussed.
I guess.

Should I just ask this page to be deleted? I dont think you can add a profile with tier 1 stuff without a CRT

Aint no way- this profile should be actually created in jokes battle fandom, not here.

Like first of all wheres the proof that the real world exists in a higher plane of existence seeing timelines as mere fiction??

Like first of all wheres the proof that the real world exists in a higher plane of existence seeing timelines as mere fiction??
This is irrelevant

The question is, where is dimensional travel, where is evidence for real world to be low 1-C justified by our standards.

• Profiles for characters that have any statistic or ability that is Low 1-A or above are not allowed to be created unless their reasoning has been evaluated and accepted by the wiki staff via a content revision thread or explanation blog, or if they scale to characters whose reasoning has already been evaluated.

• Profiles for characters that have any statistic or ability that is Low 1-A or above are not allowed to be created unless their reasoning has been evaluated and accepted by the wiki staff via a content revision thread or explanation blog, or if they scale to characters whose reasoning has already been evaluated.
Damn I thought it was for Tier 1 in general

Also this profile violates this rule
  • Do not create any joke profiles, as they do not fit into our tiering system. Also avoid creating profiles for fan characters, advertisement characters, memes, YouTube personalities, reality television, talk shows, stage personas, and the like. If you wish to create such profiles, feel free to do so in the Joke Battles wiki instead. Take note that there is obviously a difference between a profile written as a joke, and the character itself being automatically funny.

"Advertisement characters, memes, YouTube personalities, reality television, talk shows, stage personas, and the like"
I don't think this dog is one of these

If this is not a joke character, then I have no words.
There is even no lore or context, and each clip has no other corresponding to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back