• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chikn Nuggit Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the profile being featured here, but it needs heavily rework because it deserves some good formatting

So the abilities are really weird on this profile...

Instinctive Action (Does things without thinking)

It was obviously a joke about how Chikn is very stupid/doesn't have to think. It was a gag as Chikn probably already shown to think
Seems fine
Definitely agree
Always thought this one was a bit weird. Agreed
Eh, I could definitely see this as him using NPI through his weapon, like if someone were to have NPI and use a sword to kill ghosts or something. Neutral for now.
Fear Manipulation (Unfazed by Iscream's fear aura that made Cheezborger scream in fear)

Demonic entity scares a little baby and not Chikn because Chikn is more powerful. Fear Resistance!!!
Hard agree. Get that shit outta here.
Agreed
Fire Manipulation Unfazed being toasted into a chicken nuggit

He wasn't unfazed at all...he literally got toasted
Agreed. Although, this would be good Pain Tolerance.
At least Star level, likely Multi-Solar System level (Superior to Sody Pop who could bite the sun and create a starry sky as a result)

He didn't create a "starry sky" he turned morning to night. Plus it would only be creation so remove the Multi-Solar System
Agreed. Seems like the process of biting the sun created the starry sky, rather than the characters own power.
This is just her staring at her menacingly and saying something threatening. Tbh the only time this "Fear aura" is present seems to be around this one character. I think she just scares really easily.
I mean if we really want to bring reality warping to the table...

This is way too vague to be used for anything. We don't know how long it took, what the exact area she warped was, how much it was warped etc.

He is not removing it, he wanted simply to change it to "via weapon" description
And I could see an argument that he is imbuing a weapon with NPI. Granted, there's nothing wrong with the OPs argument, hence the neutral, but I think that its still possible that he has it.

Not sure. It says realms with no clarafication plus we don't give tier with RW.
we gave nixon low 2-C with hax. why won't we give it to god?
He is a god that warps reality right? Why won't Iscream fear him??
he wouldn't because Chikn is unaware he is god/ unaware he could do stuff like that and Chee who has fragile willpower could also make Iscream fear her by imparting the fear of god onto him which nuggit upscales via having a stare that gave iscream a mental breakdown.

This is just her staring at her menacingly and saying something threatening. Tbh the only time this "Fear aura" is present seems to be around this one character. I think she just scares really easily.
If you look into the dumptruck of shorts on the channel, Chee should be the one in fear of Iscream mostly but in this short she uses fear hax to get back at him.
This is way too vague to be used for anything. We don't know how long it took, what the exact area she warped was, how much it was warped etc.
considering the fact that even they were not safe if Chikn fully realizes his power and bring about immediate chaos. it would still warrant 2-C.

If you look into the dumptruck of shorts on the channel, Chee should be the one in fear of Iscream mostly but in this short she uses fear hax to get back at him.
Again, nothing proves this was fear hax. She looks at her scarily and threatens her.
considering the fact that even they were not safe if Chikn fully realizes his power and bring about immediate chaos. it would still warrant 2-C.
Prove that her effects are 2-C and not done over time

Again, nothing proves this was fear hax. She looks at her scarily and threatens her.
yes with the evidence it does warrant that hax albeit very situational requiring her to be very annoyed. also you expect a scary look from a snowflake being capable of scaring a demonic void without hax?
Prove that her effects are 2-C and not done over time
Its passive and the fact that they stated the world was already warped at the start when the very first episode on the series was Chikn being born from a box of nuggets simply means it already started and ended when he was born

yes with the evidence it does warrant that hax albeit very situational requiring her to be very annoyed. also you expect a scary look from a snowflake being capable of scaring a demonic void without hax?

Its passive and the fact that they stated the world was already warped at the start when the very first episode on the series was Chikn being born from a box of nuggets simply means it already started and ended when he was born
Bro is cooking the biggest wank known to history

Realms needs to be clarified in which structure they are bounded by.

Realm could be a simple place, or universe or pocket dimension, it really depends on the context.
It'd be separate spacetime considering the fact that Bezel practically encompasses the realm which the characters are stuck with via sheer size while the realms mentioned by bezel and iscream are not encompassed by the former as in they aren't within his clock face.

Bro what evidence? You've yet to provide anything lol. Also, this is the same series where a dog grabs the sun and turns it into the moon, you can't use logic to justify hax.
This doesn't prove its 2-C. Show that Chickn warped the entire universe or its bunk. And no, the statement of "realm" doesn't mean anything since it's way too vague and could mean a number of things, from a city to a universe. Prove that the realm they refer to is universal.

It'd be separate spacetime considering the fact that Bezel practically encompasses the realm which the characters are stuck with via sheer size while the realms mentioned by bezel and iscream are not encompassed by the former as in they aren't within his clock face.

Bro you just sent a video showing that a character embodying time exists, which it by itself isn't enough. Show this realm that they're stuck in.

May I ask which statement are you referring in the video?

@ShionAH No need to be rude to others, everyone has their own perspective.

Bro what evidence? You've yet to provide anything lol. Also, this is the same series where a dog grabs the sun and turns it into the moon, you can't use logic to justify hax.
what dog grabbed the sun?
This doesn't prove its 2-C. Show that Chickn warped the entire universe or its bunk. And no, the statement of "realm" doesn't mean anything since it's way too vague and could mean a number of things, from a city to a universe. Prove that the realm they refer to is universal.
the realm which chikn inhabits is within bezel's face. while the realms that Fwench Fwy and Iscream came from are independent from that.

I am not understanding why not universe? Or Earth? Or the place they are currently in? Why low 2-C exactly?

Bro you just sent a video showing that a character embodying time exists, which it by itself isn't enough. Show this realm that they're stuck in.
and his face encompasses Chikn's realm of origin as shown in the video. as god intended.
May I ask which statement are you referring in the video?
no statement. just the blatant scene where the camera zooms out revealing that the place where these events take place is in Bezel's face.

I am not understanding why not universe? Or Earth? Or the place they are currently in? Why low 2-C exactly?
good-question-meme.gif

and his face encompasses Chikn's realm of origin as shown in the video. as god intended.

no statement. just the blatant scene where the camera zooms out revealing that the place where these events take place is in Bezel's face.
Thats not what its supposed to mean, its just a transation

But it really does not look like low 2-C (since visually as in jokingly cartoon animation like this seems near impossible to imply that)

Bezel is time itself. he has universal size by dwarfing the main cast till they are infinitesimal and the realms that were mentioned by the immortals aren't exactly located within his clock face like Chikn's judging from the camera zooming out showing only the white void and nothing else.

Imma sleep. it's almost midnight here. 🌙

Bezel is time itself. he has universal size by dwarfing the main cast till they are infinitesimal and the realms that were mentioned by the immortals aren't exactly located within his clock face like Chikn's judging from the camera zooming out showing only the white void and nothing else.

Imma sleep. it's almost midnight here. 🌙
Good night.

But the way you are explaining it is more 3-A with AE type 1 for me. (not including the fact that I am not aware of any sources, so this still needs to be cited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back