• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chi-Chi vs Tsunade

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,

i will wait for a day, then if this is the consensus, then chichi goes in tsunade's victories

I think Chi-chi as well because she has a higher DC and a higher durability. The only thing that Tsunade outclasses her in is speed.

Chi-Chi doesn't have higher DC or durability she's listed as town to possibly small city level for being slightly below Roshi, but Roshi is already small city level in his max power form so really Chi-Chi has similar DC to Tsunade who is town level. Tsunade has far better feats (Chi-Chi's stats only come from powerscaling) is faster, and has Regenerationn.

If they are in the same tier, you can't say Tsunade can win because "she has far better feats" (Not saying Chi-Chi would win, but that's not a valid point you could use to say she wouldn't). Besides, Tsunade's stats come from powerscaling as well, so it's a bit of a double standard.

Because they have that level of AP, and Tsunade gets hers from scaling as a result of destroying it.

Well that version of Susanoo has town level durability feats and Tsunade destroyed it. She obviously doesn't have town busting AoE but neither does Chi-Chi and my point was her stats only come from a statement whereas Tsunade has actual feats to back hers up.

That's a clear example of powerscaling. If the Susanoo has Town Level durability feats, then Tsunade is Town Level for destroying it.

Also, it only being a statement really means nothing. Chi-Chi's still Town Level.

Okay but that's pretty much common sense, my point was that Tsunade has feats to back her stats up whereas Chi-Chi only has a statement.

The reason i say Chi Chi is because she has a higher AP and she may be Faster aswell along with higher durability and she is more skilled in martial arts. Example she train Goten to a point he turned super saiyan.

GTgokussj4 said:
The reason i say Chi Chi is because she has a higher AP and she may be Faster aswell along with higher durability and she is more skilled in martial arts. Example she train Goten to a point he turned super saiyan.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Gohan that trained Goten to that point?

@Edwellken

No. Chi-Chi trained Goten beforehand. Gohan only trained him after he became a Super Saiyan.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Gohan that trained Goten to that point?

Chi-chi was just sparring with Goten and it got a little intense and Goten went SSJ. Afterwards, Chi-chi told Goten to never go SSJ in front of her ever again.

The Everlasting said:
@Edwellken
No. Chi-Chi trained Goten beforehand. Gohan only trained him after he became a Super Saiyan.

Oh wow I didn't know. I now have a newfound respect for Chi-Chi.

Wait, I just looked at the profiles again, why is everyone saying Tsunade is faster then they're both Hypersonic+?

How exactly does Chi-Chi have better stats? Attack potency/durability is town level to small city but she obviously isn't small city level because then she would be equal to max power Roshi which she clearly is not (Also this is all based on only a single statement so it isn't exactly proven) Tsunade is town+.and has Regenerationn.

Her speed is listed as only possibly hypersonic+ whereas Tsunade is definitely hypersonic+.

That's what the profile says, and Small City Level can be pretty variable (1-6.3 megatons), so being in the same tier does not make you equal.

Low-Mid Regenerationn is honestly pretty mediocre, Chi-Chi just needs to decapitate Tsunade.

Her speed is Likely Hypersonic+ not Possibly Hypersonic+.

Not trying to be mean, but if Chi-chi can make to the quarter-finals of the world martial arts tournament and withstand a hit from Goku, she could probably be able to tank small city level. That just my oppinion tho.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Not trying to be mean, but if Chi-chi can make to the quarter-finals of the world martial arts tournament and withstand a hit from Goku, she could probably be able to tank small city level. That just my oppinion tho.
Indeed

AnimeFanboy2916 said:

Ehh, I'm not so sure. Was Goku small city level at the time?

It was during the Piccolo Jr. Saga where Goku was about Island Level.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
It was during the Piccolo Jr. Saga where Goku was about Island Level.
Well then. Sounds more than fair enough.

Edwellken said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I think goku was massively hypersonic+ and Island level+ but he hold back on Chi-chi i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back