• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chelshia vs Izuku Midoriya (CONCLUDED)

TFSCell said:
Another win for Izuku. That win-loss record must look amazing.
I dunno, 9 wins (soon 10) and 7 losses is a so-so record like MCU Thanos' record

(but atleast he beat Gumball)

(Gumball currently has a win loss record of 0-19 if we only count the ones posted on his profile. I don't know why but that's just hilarious to me)

Yeah, the win loss record seems average now

I think all of Gumball's losses are supposed to get removed except for the first 5 of them, in other words, his loss with Deku is staying

Yeah but his range is sorta what is a big factor in the match considering the superior range and those parts did come up in the argument. I feel Ike it'd just be better to try it again if those changes go through, because you know, still has a High 8-C technique against an 8-C

Well black whip isn't high 8-c and most of the arguments discussed would just wind up being repeated again. He's still stronger, smarter, more mobile and more durable than even her best attacks. Him losing the range advantage doesn't mean much as her range is pretty bad and limited to begin with.

And yet still having an easily usable High 8-C attack makes this pretty stompy, especially when she gets outranges or anything along those lines. This fight still can't be added because those changes will turn it into a stomp otherwise. Overwhelming AP advantage with the air pressure and more range.

If Air Force stays on his 5% key, this match will be removed definitely. If it does get removed, the match will just be added for the other reasons.

Don't worry, this match isn't going to be added for any illegitimate reasons.

Anyway someone should close this, it's been added to both profiles and it's crystal clear Deku wins even without Black Whip/Air Force

Back