• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chelshia vs Izuku Midoriya (CONCLUDED)

I mean less experience I suppose and less skill to make it more comparable to Chelshia. Not insane analysis feats. Because right now from what I'm being told Deku seems to dominate

Actually I don't think we can even say "it's rewind time" to whatever version of 5% or any other percentage he's using, so it's always his current version in a fight no matter what

I mean in that case couldn't you just say rise of villains saga Deku? Seems weird and sounds like a case of him being divided up into possibly another key or smth-

The hilarious part is that after this Chelshia is gonna get one of her losses removed anyways so even though I still think this isn't a fair fight this isn't gonna change her W/L record

Buttersamuri said:
You can vote on a thread that's one sided. </div>
My point was that he voted for the other side which means it wasn't entirely one sided. Marge still had some votes and you even argued for her meaning that logically it couldn't have been unfair or one sided

Buttersamuri said:
Oh dear. Batman would screw her up
Jokes aside, yeah pretty much, he'd out-think her into next Saturday and yeet her

i hope nobody actually makes that match because we don't need child abuse

He would. From a homer supporter. He would. One shot means jack to someone he can't touch or see.

Homer has like 4 Class 50 feats he scales too or did.

Back