• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-5-0) Chelshia vs Arizona (AKA I'm back on my BS Again)

Jackythejack

They/Them
This match was almost done at some point but it stopped being done. I want to see if we can actually reach a conclusion. The khimera savior of Ragazza is going to fight a cow.

Speed is equalized
both start ten meter away from each other.
Chelshia in her base form

Arizona:
Chelshia:

Amelia was reading the newspaper, humming to herself while drinking a cup of coffee. As she flipped through the pages, reading about the intricacies of global politics, she heard the door open. She glanced up for only a moment to see Chelshia step into the house. She made a beeline for the nearby cabinet, and paused just as she grabbed the handle. She stood there for a moment before looking at Amelia. "Hey?"

"Yeah, Chel?"

"Cows make milk, right?"

She paused, furrowing her eyebrow. Did she just ask...? "Excuse me?"

"Cows, you know? Moo? That's where milk comes from?"

"I mean, yeah?"

"Okay, cool." She opened the cupboard and took out a cup before gently closing it.

"What are you doing?"

"There's a new girl in town whose a magic cow or something. I'm going to try and get milk from her."

"Uh, maybe don't? That sounds, like, offensive in some cultures or something."

"It'll be fine, don't worry." Before Amelia could convince her otherwise, she had already walked out the door. She thought about stopping her for a moment...but stopped soon after. She'll learn the hard way. Amelia went back to her newspaper and laughing about news of crypto falling once again.

Looking at the calcs on each profile, Chelsia seems to have the AP advantage though I am willing to give it to Arizona for probably being a better combatant and using her rope to lasso and ragdoll Chelsia. I'll wait for more input though.

whats Arizona’s skill stuff? Chel has fought people who are just inherently more experienced/skilled in combat before so I don’t think it’s that much of a game changer.

Actually, Arizona has similar feats of overcoming more skilled combatants. She canonically defeated characters such as Velvet (champion amongst the reindeer), and Oleander (a very skilled magic user), though the latter is a scripted loss where she gets blindsided by Fred if she happens to win, and if you consider her equal to the other Key Keepers, she should at least be comparable to Tianhuo and Texas, both veteran fighters in their own right.

In all honesty, I'm gonna have to give it to Arizona. Not only is she this skilled, but Chelshia's slightly more varied moveset is nothing that the calf hasn't seen before (Limited Flight = Tianhuo and Pom; Transformation = Fred (and technically Paprika); Energy Projection (literally any zoner like Velvet or Oleander); Speed Boost (Paprika and herself)), and the AP advantage Chelshia has is diminished slightly considering that Arizona can fight her father, Texas, who is canonically stronger than her for seemingly obvious reasons.

Back