• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also hey wanna look at one of the profiles I'm working on? It's very exciting and totally something everyone is gonna use-

Ika did have a profile, but it was so bad I requested for it to be deleted so I can do it right.

Just finished up the manga last night so I'm getting to it.

Side note (could relate to this Ika page)

I was looking at a Flamethrower. Which ace wiki has at Street for being able to easily incinerate people. But isn't incineration a lot higher? Seems like a Flamethrower should be higher

Ace wiki?

also instant incineration, sure. Most flamethrowers wouldn't incinerate something instantly. That'd generally be a gradual process.

how does this relate to Ika

Not Ace. Word didn't finish. A flamethrower wikis. I just checked the vaporize body calc. Which it says to vap a human is actually a little under 1000C. And a Flamethrower hits 1000c.

I ask cause me and a friend actually had a joke fight about Ika fighting someone. And I'm seeing how strong they are. Causing making a page would be easy. Unfortunately I had only Wall feats. But, there's one feat where a guy was completely unfazed by a Flamethrower Flame. So if Vaping a human is under 1000c. Which is where a Flamethrowers at. And the guy was unfazed. Sounds like he may be pretty small building level then

Vaporizing also includes mass, not just temperature

A flamethrower has like, 9-B heat generation, while vaporizing a.human is 300 million joules

Ahh dang. Oh well. Still wall level then. But at least he is decently Wall since he was unhurt completely.

Is there an exact or general degree of 9-B? Calculator or something I could do to get the general level of joules?

Jackythejack said:
What character is this?
Creepy Thin Man from Charlie's Angels

I know him fighting Ika doesn't make any sense. And it doesn't. But we have our stupid reasons to talk about it

Buttersamuri said:
Ahh dang. Oh well. Still wall level then. But at least he is decently Wall since he was unhurt completely.

Is there an exact or general degree of 9-B? Calculator or something I could do to get the general level of joules?
Well, for one, being hit by a flamethrower wouldn't have the entirety of the heat hit you, so you'd only take a portion of the energy

For two, you'd need to measure the mass of the flame, then use heat change to get the full value

Back