• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charlemagne's Joeyuse Ordre Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Crimson should evaluate this, maybe he has some good input

Honestly, the downgrade based on Gawain's durability inconsistency is too weak, because Gawain is also able to withstand VS which is considered to be a low 1-C attack

Last edited:

Honestly, the downgrade based on gawain's durability inconsistency is too weak, because Gawain is also able to withstand VS which is considered a low 1-C attack
And that Gawin is leagues above Charlemagne's paygrade

Honestly, the downgrade based on Gawain's durability inconsistency is too weak, because Gawain is also able to withstand VS which is considered to be a low 1-C attack
And thats where the problem come with, if Gawain tanked it then his durability should be upgraded to Low 1-C

And no, we downgraded it not because Gawain tanked it but from the clash between JO and VS and what Clover said are the best we get here

Also i'm not want to wait for Crimson ever since his promised massive Nasuverse CRT aren't come despite he talked to post it before and before
Basically a distrust

So basically upgrading Rex Magnus to Low 1-C and everyone scaled to him thus breaking the power scaling? Heck no
Karna is Low 1-C, right?....

Look, besides Arjuna (and most likely Gilgamesh), and maybe Altera, no one is stronger than him in the game.

And Rex Magnus was clearly portrayed as stronger on multiple occasions.
Thus he should scale above the latter.

Although, I may be delearing talking about that tho.
Anyways, without delearing, why do you think Gawain shouldn't have that durability?

^Actually just ignore what i said above because that was unnecessary to say

Still tho, upgrading Gawain durability to tier 1 because he tanked VS isn't a good idea, either thats an outlier or Gawain is under a certain circuminates

^Actually just ignore what i said above because that was unnecessary to say

Still tho, upgrading Gawain durability to tier 1 because he tanked VS isn't a good idea, either thats an outlier or Gawain is under a certain circuminates
Well in F/Extella Link characters can debuff and Buff theirselves.

Normally, it's due to mana points, which increases the user's power absurdly.

Another way of increasing your power is by "Artoria's morale"

There is a Extra mission where you have to defeat her and with that spell, she increases drastically the user's power.

So most likely Gawain was amped that moment

Seems like he has Low 1-C striking and Dura aswell.
Does it? I just checked Karna page and it only said "Island level" in his striking strength.....unless you mixed his base and super karna striking strength
As for durability that comes from his armor

Does it? I just checked Karna page and it only said "Island level" in his striking strength.....unless you mixed his base and super karna striking strength
As for durability that comes from his armor

Striking Strength: Island Class | Low Complex Multiversal, possibly Complex Multiversal

Also i'm not want to wait for Crimson ever since his promised massive Nasuverse CRT aren't come despite he talked to post it before and before
Basically a distrust
You do realise that gather scans, creating arguments and stuff, even for the simplest things require a lot of time, right? And add in irl stuff such as work and school, social life plus other relevant stuff... Taking all that into account, you really shouldn't start "distrusting" people simply because they said a CRT will happen - especially this big - but hasn't happened yet, seems pretty childish.

Even if he has all the evidence and argument, he probably is waiting for a proper time. Don't see where distrust stuff comes from.

But in any case, if he doesn't reply within few more days or even less, you can apply the stuff.

Will tag him again just as a reminder in case he is interested @CrimsonStarFallen

You do realise that gather scans, creating arguments and stuff, even for the simplest things require a lot of time, right? And add in irl stuff such as work and school, social life plus other relevant stuff... Taking all that into account, you really shouldn't start "distrusting" people simply because they said a CRT will happen - especially this big - but hasn't happened yet, seems pretty childish.

Even if he has all the evidence and argument, he probably is waiting for a proper time. Don't see where distrust stuff comes from.
I waited the CRT for like more than a years, he also promised to published it a lot but never realized it, yeah i know the points you said are the major factors, it just that i'm tired waiting at this point (like a rotten soul....okay that sound cliche lel)
Probably should use a better word instead distrust but you get the point
EDIT: Another major reason why i'm so impatient and now so tired to the deepest because without the massive CRT, the servants that still doesn't have the profiles are going to be hold indefinitely

I waited the CRT for like more than a years, he also promised to published it a lot but never realized it, yeah i know the points you said are the major factors, it just that i'm tired waiting at this point (like a rotten soul....okay that sound cliche lel)
Probably should use a better word instead distrust but you get the point
EDIT: Another major reason why i'm so impatient and now so tired to the deepest because without the massive CRT, the servants that still doesn't have the profiles are going to be hold indefinitely
Still, there's no reason to be in such a rush to apply a CRT

Well, Veloxt apologised. There is no need to chastice him further.

It is probably best to not joke about such things.

I agree with it being treated as an Outlier tbh, im guessing it goes it Low 6-B but ill let others discuss that more in depth.

Saying "VS overpowers the NP in the end so the other NP, despite clashing for some time, can't scale" is a weak argument tbh

However the fact that Gawain apparently tanks the NP later would make it being low 1-C less consistent or just an outlier for Gawain's durability

Since I don't think Charlie's NP has any feats above low 6-B besides the VS clash though, it probably is safe to downgrade it to low 6-B and call the VS clash an outlier, rather than keep it, unless someone finds another occasion of him hurting a low 1-C/blocking another low 1-C attack

Saying "VS overpowers the NP in the end so the other NP, despite clashing for some time, can't scale" is a weak argument tbh
Well i tried my best to explain it lel
However the fact that Gawain apparently tanks the NP later would make it being low 1-C less consistent or just an outlier for Gawain's durability
Probably yeah
Since I don't think Charlie's NP has any feats above low 6-B besides the VS clash though, it probably is safe to downgrade it to low 6-B and call the VS clash an outlier, rather than keep it, unless someone finds another occasion of him hurting a low 1-C/blocking another low 1-C attack
Nice then
Can you give the new justification for Low 6-B JO? I'm not good at wording it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back