• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters you have grown to dislike or have become irritated by.

For me... Gilgamesh, ******** amount of resistances and GoB with Enkidu and Enuma annoy me greatly when trying to come with battles with him.

Aizen and Yhwach, vague powers/limitations and insufferable personalities

Accelerator, vectors....just vectors.

Reinhard Heydrich. dumb nazi who can beat a number of tier 4s casually while being tier 6....cheater.

Rick Sanchez, prep time lolz autowin. (not all the time but Im being hyperbolic)

BB, Reinhard, tons of others.

Also talking about this is a terrible idea.

Another ridiculous thing about Gil,EA can possibly kill 4Bs, I'm amazed no one has taken advantage of this and put Gil against someone of higher tier, (Aside from Link)

No it isn't, it literally says on the weapons page it's possibly 4B and I found that funny.

It's more like both.

GEOM. I actually hate that thing, with an absolute passion, Character wise, power wise, story wise, everything. I just can't find a reason to like him besides the fact his armor in prime form is cool as shit

In general I feel like a character wanked enough would become like this. Saitama, Gil, Yhwach, Asriel, Yukari, BB. You just gotta separate VS debating from actually liking said character in said medium.

Unless you can't even become a fan of the original medium.

I'm pretty sure Rick and Morty is a great show, but my IRL friends pester me non-stop with it, constantly harass me about not seeing it, make all sorts of references I don't get, go on about how the show is the greatest thing in the world acting like it's the Bible's superior sequel and all around being obnoxious about it. That on top of the ludicrous wank I've seen Rick get here. And I've gotten a little bit irritated by him. But not enough to hate or dislike him or the series at all.

It used to be Goku, like many others. That's not even the case anymore. It died down a lot.

Then Yukari...wait, that died down too.

Adriel Dreemur. Oh, the dude, and his entire franchise at that, got wanked to high hell back...no, that died off and was beaten by a bunch of Digimon and SMT characters. So did the wank for the other bosses.

Wait, duh. Digimon...no...I resolved my issues with that.

Erza? No, once she lost tier 6, it instantly died off. Not the matches, but her overhype.

Sailor Moon? While she's...stronger than I think... I like her too much.

Currently, it would be 682 (even that got lessened), Sans (to a much lesser extent than it used to be. and Godzilla, but I feel bad because I like Weekly, and I like the Godzilla franchise.

Typically overused characters become tolerable after they stop getting spammed ovo So please no more of them

@Ryukama

Ryu no ;-;

But legit sounds like assholes. Them making references is probably fair game but them claiming it's the best show ever is absurd.

I'm being very hyperbolic. They're not that bad with the series or legit claim it's the greatest thing ever. Those guys are the closest non family members in my life and definitely not assholes. Even if they do things that bother me at times lol

682 and sans

sans is just way overused that when i show people a page on the wiki i joke and say there will be a fight against sans. But sometimes there actually is!

682 for it's utter NOPE regen

or as gargoyle one put it in https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/868971

the famous Hard to Kill Reptile who is the closest thing to a true NL you can get, this thing is painfully difficult to destroy due to it's absurd adaptation, reason why it isn't higher on this list is due to it's terrible speed, and any well haxed character will make it struggle to take the other four down, and the Hax the other 4 have allow them to put down opponents 682 can't.

The real cal howard said:
It used to be Goku, like many others. That's not even the case anymore. It died down a lot.
Yeah no. Goku is still by far the most wanked fictional character in history. In fact, he's even more wanked than before because of DBS. Before DBS, most fanboys claimed Goku can destroy a universe or something, but now, fanboys are claiming that Goku can destroy quintillions of universes with ease, and that he's faster than time, or some dumb shit like that.

Yeah no. Goku is still by far the most wanked fictional character in history. In fact, he's even more wanked than before because of DBS. Before DBS, most fanboys claimed Goku can destroy a universe or something, but now, fanboys are claiming that Goku can destroy quintillions of universes with ease, and that he's faster than time, or some dumb shit like that.

Well I mean there was stuff like old Kai saying that if buu wasn't stopped the universe was basically a goner. But yeah it's BS.

However I can't hate Goku, he was my childhood and what I was passionate about back in the day

No but seriously, seeing those 6 characters ad nauseam over a span of multiple years....all I can say is "eep".

Kenshiro

Don't dislike his character, in fact I love Hokuto no Ken, but he's nearly impossible to use in matches because of how haxxed he is and the tier he's in.

He either hax stomps or gets hax stomped. There's no in between.

No amount of wank beats "Limitless/Omnipotent/Gag Character Saitama" though.

@Ryu I was probably too harsh whoops but I get your point

@PTS

Me with Giorno tbh, either you win or you lose, haven't read his manga yet but I am in Part 5 so that might change soon.

SITHISIT said:
However I can't hate Goku, he was my childhood and what I was passionate about back in the day
SEE? This is exactly my point. Most of these fanboys grew up with DBZ back in the day, therefore they're blinded by nostalgia and childhood memories, so no matter how much Goku sucks, they're going to love Goku until they die, because they watched DBZ as a kid. If you tell these DBZ fanboys that there are fictional characters who can beat Goku, they will threaten to murder you. It's honestly hilarious.

Ryukama said:
No amount of wank beats "Limitless/Omnipotent/Gag Character Saitama" though.
I do admit that the Saitama wank used to be really bad, but that was only in 2015 to maybe 2016. As of now, the Saitama wank has really died down from what I've seen. I remember back when OPM was still airing, literally everyone was saying Saitama could beat Goku, not it's the other way around lol.

But yeah, the "Saitama is a gag character so he's unbeatable" argument is ******* stupid and extremely biased.

Basically any JoJo's character past Part 2

Just like with Kenshiro, their weird tiering, broken abilities and ridiculous speed makes it impossible to put them in a fair match.

I mean, come on, FTL+ Building levelers with the ability to erase people from existence? Absurd.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Basically any JoJo's character past Part 2
Just like with Kenshiro, their weird tiering, broken abilities and ridiculous speed makes it impossible to put them in a fair match.
These phrases do not belong in the same sentence ovo

But yeah Kenshiro and JoJo's hax is pretty insane and troublesome for a thread.

Alex Mercer

He could solo a shit ton of verses if he starts consuming people from the bottom tiers and up, so if you put him in a gauntlet, there's a good chance he's gonna win.

Saber: via Avalon.

Ryuko Matoi: via R.E, Regen and Senkai.

Ruby Rose: (putting her against Tier 7 Chars via Silver Eyes makes no sense).

Batman: via Prep-Time.

Esdeath, Dio and others: via Timestop.

Issei Hyodou: via Boost, Divide and Reflect.

Iron Man: via H.R.V.

Reimu: via Fantasy Nature.

Megaman: via Hax.

Sans: via Soulhax.

Saint Seiya: via Atomic punches.

Mario: via Hax.

Flash: via Speedsteal.

Medaka: via All-Fiction.

Amazo: via Power mimicry.

Darth Vader: via Mindhax

DBS: I actually feel pity for them.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Alex Mercer
He could solo a shit ton of verses if he starts consuming people from the bottom tiers and up, so if you put him in a gauntlet, there's a good chance he's gonna win.
Nani? How dare you disrespect Lord Mercer?!

In my country, believing that Goku was the strongest was a religion lol, there is so much thing that the FanBase said about him like for example:

"Goku" >> Hax " "Goku destroys a Universe Quintilluin and does not affect by time it is 4D +" But this really calmed down so I'm glad Saitama's fans have to make me detest the character .... Madara / itachi with a Ugly fanbase

Back