• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters with the best Regenerationn for every tier

Well we'll probably have a discussion on who has the better Regenerationn between the two for High 1-B.

Does any Homestuck experts know which form of this guy has Mid-Godly Regen? Or does he have that in both forms?

Peter1129 said:
Well we'll probably have a discussion on who has the better Regenerationn between the two for High 1-B.

Well, to be honest, they're pretty much dead even. The Downstreamers regenerated from the Manifoldverse's total collapse, and the Crimson King's true form is capable of regenerating from the fall of the Dark Tower.

The Manifoldverse itself is quite honestly the only High 1-B verse that we have (or that I have come across on here, anyway) which is built with roughly the exact same complex framework as the reality of The Dark Tower, also. So the feats are literally identical.

@MrKingOfNegativity

Ehh well which one has the better immortality coupled with the Regen than.

@Paulo.junior.969 I think he will be considered unknown tier.

@Starryknight200 well there's a tabber that separates abilities and they don't have Regenerationn in their High 3-A key.

That doesn't necessarily mean they don't have it in that key. Unless it specifically says they lose it, they don't. The reason the Powers and Abilities lists don't repeat abilities is so it doesn't get cluttered, I think.

Yeah but their second key repeats only some of their abilities. So it seems like they lose some abilities in their High 3-A key.

Peter1129 said:
@MrKingOfNegativity
Ehh well which one has the better immortality coupled with the Regen than.
Probably the Crimson King, seeing as he has every form of immortality the Downstreamers have and then some. Dunno how that really changes either side's "Regenerationn", though.

Well since we can't decide who has the best Regenerationn between them I guess we'll just settle with who has the best combination that goes with Regenerationn.

Pretty sure it repeats the intangibility and non-corporeality because in their first key it says they at least have it in spirit form.

Either way, they're contenders for 6-B.

Back