• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters with biggest haxwalls?

If we count Verse-specific Powers, I'd wager a high tier MegaTen character. Since they have Cognition + Cognitive Physiology + RPL and RE + Their Unique Hax.

If it's the most hax abilities in one page...

1. DnD Gods (theoretically, as they can use all spells from the verse). Example (and this is incomplete)
2. Any Warhammer character who can use all of this.
3. Arceus
4. Rimuru Tempest
5. The Operator
6. (?) Scion (Theoretically, as he can use every Worm ability)
7. Dracula and Chaos (Castlevania)

Last edited:
Arceus is definitely there since he has more than a few hax abilities as he basically has all powers from his verse

Zhong Yue is pretty haxed just that its split into 9 keys (otherwise would have been very long wall) and he lacks currently the last key where he will gen even more plus in this last one he will have all the powers of the verse from past to the present and a few millions years in the future (this include all magical powers, all laws, all daos, including all powers that would normally be limited to bloodlines, or the like as he can become anyone down to their very essence).

Fran with Master (Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita) who doesn't have such an impressive wall on the power and ability section but take a look at their (especially Master) technique section which is very long.

Needs updating due recent game update, but Etheldrea has access to all the magic paths and can also can invoke the powers of divine beings (although she can't make use of them at once useless she access the Secret of Magic).

The Spell Tabber kill my eyes, it is so longgggggggggg
i am the bone of my hax
Powers is my body and abilities are my blood
I have over a thousand hax
Unknown to battleboarding or known to powerscaling
withstood pain to win many battles
i have no downplay- there is only stomp matches
So as i scale, unlimited hax works

Technically Najima Ajimu has the most but no has actually put in the effort to put them all on her profile.
Nah Arceus still has a lot more then all of her known abilities (Arceus has something like 900 known moves and a 250+ known abilties, as well as thousands more that we know he can do but are unnamed) and unknown ones well Arceus likely has more of those as well

I think people are forgetting that out of all those abilities, the page still won't get past 228, otherwise you are just repeating the hax. So yeah, having 900 or millions wouldn't be that impressive.

Nah Arceus still has a lot more then all of her known abilities (Arceus has something like 900 known moves and a 250+ known abilties, as well as thousands more that we know he can do but are unnamed) and unknown ones well Arceus likely has more of those as well
I was referring to her unknown abilities, which if included would have her be in the quadrillions.

Imma plug in my verse
Since all shaping users can use all spells

I ended up having to split the profile up because it was too hard to read ;-;
Say, why not make different profiles for the different stages of the story? For example, Meng Hao has two for before and after immortal ascension. Given how long the story seems to be and the sheer amout of stuff, you could divide it different profiles for the different story arcs or big sagas or such, methinks.

Say, why not make different profiles for the different stages of the story? For example, Meng Hao has two for before and after immortal ascension. Given how long the story seems to be and the sheer amout of stuff, you could divide it different profiles for the different story arcs or big sagas or such, methinks.
That's what we ended up doing. Just waiting for the cloud calc thread to finish before we post it.

Obligatory Moustache Man🧔 post

NEP, Concept Manip, Fate Manip, Resistance Negation, Causality Manip, Probability Manip, Subjective Reality, Invulnerability, Mid-Godly, RPL, REV, Power Mimicry to name a few

Most of his abilities are unique as well, not just the same thing said seven times like many of the examples here

EZg7Ti0UwAYK7p-.png

Here are alot of Najimi's skills, in which i'm pretty sure none are on her profile. If you wanna go through it, be my guest.

Back