• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character stats - Disney's Hercules

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
I'm a bit iffy for Herc's stats. He seems to have too big AP and Durability for his speed, though that's just my opinion.

I'm recounting feats he had done in the movie to determine what put him in those tiers.

AP

Punching a minotaur high up in the sky.

Collapsing tons of rock from a mountai with one double-handed hammerfist.

Throwing the titans to space , though that's more Lifting Strength than Attack Potency.

LIFTING STRENGTH (Except throwing the titans to space)

Lifting this boulder well above his head . This boulder equates to 23 million pounds according to Wolfram Alpha's average density of rock.

SPEED

He was running fast enough to run himself into the ground literally when he tried to stop. This is while tugging around on a wagon, what equates to 14 tons (according to the site at the end of the page). How fast that is, I don't know, however, subsonic+ on his wiki sounds good enough.

Herc going gymming, jumping up a high bar with a hang time of 30 seconds. According to the sauce for the calcs I'm putting here, he just went 330mph (147.6 meters per second // subsonic). For the record, he jumped this high .

DURABILITY

Catching Penelope when she got thrown upwards for 7-8 seconds . According to this site, catching her equates to, according to the site I am getting the calcs from, a telephone pole at 74 kph.

Tanking attacks from a fat, ugly Cyclops without his super strength.

Measuring the ridiculous physics of Disney's Hercules (outside link)

Insights? Thoughts?

800 m/ 30 secs= 27 m/s, nowhere near subsonic. Considering we don't know why he was rated so high he should be downgraded to superhuman until a proper calc is done.

His AP and Durability are fine not to mention, they and speed are too entirely different stats and unless in regards to higher dimensional entities, are completely separate from speed.

Oh. Ok, then speed should be lower.

What about his AP and Durability? May I ask where it came from?

Was it because of him collapsing a chunk of the mountain?

I've downgraded his speed for now if that's alright.

Now there's the whole AP and durability thing going on now...

Yeah. I'd say Small Town to Town Level AP but I can't calc to save my life so there's that.

Well, if somebody could calculate the energy required to throw the massive Titans into space, we could scale from that.

It likely depends on the size of the mountain, but I do not know. Calculating both might be useful.

Yeah, but Kkapoios has said that he is very busy with exams for the next 3 months, and DontTalk is busy with another project here, so we will probably have to ask The Living Tribunal1, Illuminati478, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme if they can take a look at the feat. We also need scans for them to work with.

Antvasima said:
Yeah, but Kkapoios has said that he is very busy with exams for the next 3 months, and DontTalk is busy with another project here, so we will probably have to ask The Living Tribunal1, Illuminati478, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme if they can take a look at the feat. We also need scans for them to work with.
Well i did mention those who can calc something, not just the calc group solely. I'll try to get LT1 or Alakabamm to try to do this. Scans may be a problem but hopefully it isn't....

You can ask RavenSupreme as well. He is also good with calculations.

Looking for the scans huh? Well here's the full movie .

I'll try compiling the times in the video where Herc did something impressive later I guess, if its needed or something.

The mountain destroying feat and the time he tossed the titans into space should probably be fine.

^Indeed. We got the speed of Hercs handled. We just need to find what his actual AP and lifting strength (i.e Titan tossing) is.

Are any of those the mountain collapsing feat or the one when he threw the titans into space? If so, you can politely ask TLT1, Illuminati478, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme if they are interested in calculating the feats.

Antvasima said:
Are any of those the mountain collapsing feat or the one when he threw the titans into space? If so, you can politely ask TLT1, Illuminati478, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme if they are interested in calculating the feats.
The one that says Titan Fall is the titan throwing into space feat.

Hail Hydra? I thought Gemmy had linked and stamped it to the fight to where it showed the mountain destroying feat but sadly, it didn't go through since he forgot to stamp it.

Okay then. You can ask them about calculating the space-tossing feat at least.

Gemmysaur said:
Fixed the links. Must've slipped my mind to change the time.
It's alright, man. I've asked Raven to see if he can calc the titan throwing and mountain "busting" feats.

Speaking of this, you don't mind if i make the thread regarding Disney Zeus?

CrossverseCrisis said:
You'll make one? I don't mind. I kinda forgot to make one for him anyway.

Oh, and the arm-or link shows he may not have tanked the brunt of his "mountain busting".

Gemmysaur said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
You'll make one? I don't mind. I kinda forgot to make one for him anyway.
Yeah at some point, i was bound to make a thread later regarding several Disney characters such as Zeus and Genie among others.

But i'll settle it down a bit at the moment to just Zeus....maybe.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yeah at some point, i was bound to make a thread later regarding several Disney characters such as Zeus and Genie among others.

Okay then. Maybe I'll download Alladin's movie to make something about Genie instead.

Also, do we accept tv shows for this? Because Herc has a very poor showing in Alladi .

Gemmysaur said:
CrossverseCrisis said:

Okay then. Maybe I'll download Alladin's movie to make something about Genie instead.
Also, do we accept tv shows for this? Because Herc has a very poor showing in Alladi .
I'm actually surprised your actually going to do something like this. Then again, it's a good feeling of watching classic disney movies like Alladin and Hercules, yeah. :)

No. Hell no. Besides the tv version of Hercules was an interquel of sorts as it took place during Herc's training under Phil. I'd rather stick to what was shown of them from the movies unless they had something that was really impressive, then we could note on it.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm actually surprised your actually going to do something like this. Then again, it's a good feeling of watching classic disney movies like Alladin and Hercules, yeah. :)

No. Hell no. Besides the tv version of Hercules was an interquel of sorts as it took place during Herc's training under Phil. I'd rather stick to what was shown of them from the movies unless they had something that was really impressive, then we could note on it.
Well, nostalgia hits like a truck so I'm bothering to redownload old movies just for it. I also like to check rather rarely checked mediums like old animated movies and cartoons just for the heck of it.

Well, yeah. It's not so canon then I guess. Ok. What about Lion King 2 : Simba's Pride? If you remember it, any thoughts about it? I remember it being there, Simba's biggest feat of backhanding (or backpawing?) lions just slightly lesser sized than he is, and there were multiple of them, 5 or 7 or something.

Oh that's good too. ^_^

No, it's actually canon since it's supposed to detail the events when Hercs was being trained by Phil. I just don't bother with them since....meh? :/

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh that's good too. ^_^
No, it's actually canon since it's supposed to detail the events when Hercs was being trained by Phil. I just don't bother with them since....meh? :/
Oh. Well, yeah. Animated series based off animated movies tend to suck harder than a ...oh wait...family friendly language.

Mmm, indeed.

But let's not try to get this thread too off-topic for the both of our sake, shall we?

Was it a full-sized real world sun, or a small storybook sun?

If it is inconsistent with all of his other feats, it may be considered an outlier in any case.

The Hercules movie has a flat Earth.

The sun is dragged by Apollo in his chariot, and the night's sky is literally placed atop the Earth by Morpheus.

Back