• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, but this doesn't explain why Chara give you a offer to bring everybody back to life, or even why instead break the barrier by herself.

https://youtu.be/oUSR4PlN6ns 0:44 Chara stated "You still have something I want. Give it to me, and I will bring this world back." Implying that Chara is making a offer that she can bring the "world"(Meaning everybody that you killed will come back to life), and you have choice to deny her offer.

Yes, she wants Frisk's souls and thats it. Chara doesnt give a damn about the former world that was destroyed. She wants the evil/LOVE that resides in Frisk's soul to become even stronger. She only cares about evilness and desire to kill, because thats what she needs to continue existing

Yes, but at the same time she also needed you the player to destroyed the barrier because every single monster were killed in the Genocide route, and she would've have to give up her life to a monster, but this would've failed because it happen before with her and Asriel.

I'm sorry but I can't see Undertale character being that powerful. Every single monster were defeating by a small child, and even God Asriel(which he stated himself to be gods, absorbed the 6 humans, and every single monsters in the underground, and Omega Flowery is stronger btw) was also defeated by you

Undertale characters have a feat putting them at small building level and numerous feats enforcing their superhuman status (destroying a bridge, supplexing boulders, hurling giant ice cubes like its nothing). UT humans being so much more powerful than monsters in lore only implies them being far stronger than their real life counterparts. Since most of what we know about them show them being being stronger than blatantly superhuman character instead of being as weak as normal humans

John Wick should be Athlete level he's just a man with a gu

Batman should be Normal Human level he's just a regular Human

Thanos should be Street level at most. He is just a big dude who is not powerful without the Infinity Gauntlet and he got arrested by cops

Back