• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos (Sailor Moon) vs Palkia

I say Chaos. Doom Phantom was warping all of spacetime and showed that he can destroy it and Chaos was creating a giant vortex that was destroying the future. Queen Nehellenia took over an entire dimension (elysion) and has her own universe (her mirror) as well another dimension the Dead Moon. Pharaoh 90 can bend space and create wormholes as big as galaxies.

Anything Palkia can do Chaos can do it, plus with time manipulatoin plus darkness manipulation, mind manipulation

Time manipulation: Acausality, along with the fact that Palkia's eternal enemy is time itself.

Darkness manipulation: Darkrai tried that. He was wiped from existence.

Mind manipulation: I don't have a counter. I know it was used before, and some member of the creation trio no sold it though.

Chaos: 2 (Iamunanimousinthat, Theglassman12)

Palkia: 0

Inconclusive: 0

So, Cal, you're voting for Palkia, or...?

Darkrai isn't as strong as Chaos and Giratina uses darkness manipualtion as well and was able to stand up to both Dialga and Palkia. So ti's not like darkness manipulation would be no go for Palkia

Also, like GIratina, Chaos also has negitive energy manipulation

He can also seal people into their own attacks, deaged people back to babies and beyond till their nothing (or an egg),

How can you seal someone in their own attack? And negative energy manipulation is just countered with normal energy manipulations.

If he's gonna try to deage Palkia, there's bound to be a ton of rewinding, considering he's at least the age of the universe.

Palkia: 1 (The real cal howard)

Queen Nehellnia reflected Sailor Moon's attack back on her and trapped the entire team inside of it. I can't expalin the physics of it but it happened.

Palika is kinda immune to the more dangerous hax of Chaos, except Soul Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Not sure if this is space-time erasure). However, Palkia has a glaring Striking Strength advantage if Chaos gets too close or, use its far superior range (I'm assuming Chaos has Universal+ range as a low ball.

This is a weird battle since Chaos has the hax to destroy her enemy, but doesn't necessarily have the range or the striking strength to compete in short or long range combat, only mid.

Which leads to my conclusion, being that since it is standard that the battle begins at maximum range, Palika wins.

The maximum starting distance in standard battle assumptions is 4 kilometers, though.

Palkia: 2 (The real cal howard, SomebodyData)

Hmmm, it should be different in Tier 2+ battles, or at least I thought it was?

Not really, though the range there does say that if the starting distance gives too much advantage to one side or another, it should be balanced. Not the case here, I believe, as 4 kilometers would be less than a slap away for both Palkia and Chaos. lol

Chaos's powers can reach across the universe and time, but physically, they have no arms. They can still blast people. But they aren't known for their physical strength. Perhaps size can compensate for that as tehy are as large as the center of the galaxy. Also don't forget that they're noncorpeal so I don't know.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Should Sailor Moon characters even be used? Technically they're still under revision.
Technically they aren't seeing as how that was kinda abandoned/forgot about a long time ago.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Darkrai isn't as strong as Chaos and Giratina uses darkness manipualtion as well and was able to stand up to both Dialga and Palkia. So ti's not like darkness manipulation would be no go for Palkia

Also, like GIratina, Chaos also has negitive energy manipulation

He can also seal people into their own attacks, deaged people back to babies and beyond till their nothing (or an egg),
Technically, iirc, in the manga, this was Unsealed giratina vs sealed dialga and palkia, which, you can guess, is in favor of the former. Also, it must be noted that time and space manipulation in distortion world is very restricted as it reflects giratina's twisted... existence? and it cannot be escaped by conventional means unless giratina allowes it (probably arceus can, tho).

Note: deaging palkia would be hilarious, lol.

Back